In the following weeks and months SL94 owners who have registered their markers for warranty, either by completing the warranty card included in the markers manual or via the online link: http://www.planeteclipse.com/site/wa...gistration.asp
will be receiving upgrade parts packages that include the new "Plank Kit".
Here is a render of what the Plank Kit looks like from both the top and the bottom (please note a Plank Kit ONLY contains one long Plank and one short Plank; [so tempted to make a naff joke about two short planks.....]):
1. First thing to do is to remove any unnecessary items from your marker (barrel, air system, loader AND paintballs) and completely degas it making sure that any stored gas is discharged in a safe direction. Once you have done that unplug the solenoid and the BBSS connectors from the circuit board and carefully remove the frame and the Inline regulator so that your marker resembles this one:
2. Next take a 5/64th" hex key and unscrew the two solenoid retaining screws and remove the solenoid assembly from the marker body:
3. If there are "Turrets" installed in your marker body it will look like this:
4: The Turrets will need to be removed either by hand or by carefully using a pair of pliers to pull them out of the body:
5. Once the Turrets have been removed, or if they were not installed in the first place, remove any excess grease from the bottom of the body and the solenoid assembly:
6. Take the shorter of the two Planks and install it into the solenoid assembly by hand so that the "bottom" of the Plank faces up, as shown in this image:
7. Take the longer of the two Planks and install it into the solenoid assembly by hand so that the "bottom" of the Plank faces up, as shown in this image:
8. With the Planks installed, replace the solenoid assembly back onto the marker body and usings a 5/64" hex key secure the solenoid retaining screws to secure it in place:
9. Replace the frame and the Inline, making sure not to trap any of the wires and reconnect the macroline and the solenoid and BBSS connectors and you're good to go.
DETAILS OF HOW, WHEN AND WHERE EGO9 OWNERS CAN GET THE PLANK KITS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.