Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2009, 07:24 PM #1
zballer69
R.I.P Philly
 
zballer69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Annual Supporting Member
zballer69 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
zballer69 is an NCPA player
zballer69 supports Shocker RSX
zballer69 supports Ninja Paintball
Etek trouble

Ok so im having some issues with my etek. It has a Star frame and Lazer eyes. I air it up and it only fires sometimes. The noid only clicks sometimes when its not aired up too. And the eyes malfunction about half the time. I have changed the battery, oiled the bolt, cleaned the gun, and checked the wire connections, and no fix. Any suggestions? Thanks
__________________
Infamous SL74 f/s/t
BNIB RSX F/S!
zballer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-10-2009, 08:10 PM #2
SiCk_NaStY (Banned)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ottumwa IA
Have you changed your grips or grip screws? Look at your noid and see if a grip screw may have pushed the casing in a bit.
SiCk_NaStY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:17 PM #3
paintballer1184
Southcoast Tsunami
 
paintballer1184's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: MASSACHUSETTS
paintballer1184 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
paintballer1184 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballer1184 plays in the APPA D4 division
Try another battery, double check the connections. Make sure your wires aren't pinched. Check the noid for damage.
__________________
Vamped Ego 11
paintballer1184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:18 PM #4
zballer69
R.I.P Philly
 
zballer69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Annual Supporting Member
zballer69 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
zballer69 is an NCPA player
zballer69 supports Shocker RSX
zballer69 supports Ninja Paintball
I took the grips off. The noid looked ok, but im not sure. How would I go about checking/fixing this?

edit: Wires arnt pinched, and the noid has a few tiny scratches, but itsnt pierced
__________________
Infamous SL74 f/s/t
BNIB RSX F/S!

Last edited by zballer69 : 09-10-2009 at 08:21 PM.
zballer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 01:43 AM #5
probert
 
 
probert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Planet,Manchester, UK
 has been a member for 10 years
probert works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by zballer69 View Post
I took the grips off. The noid looked ok, but im not sure. How would I go about checking/fixing this?

edit: Wires arnt pinched, and the noid has a few tiny scratches, but itsnt pierced
I know someone recommended already to you to change the battery but I would say that too. Please do not use rechargable battery. Sounds like you have a battery issue or trigger set up issue.
__________________
Robert

Planet Eclipse Tech Support and Customer Service
email: robert.p@planeteclipse.com
probert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:38 AM #6
zballer69
R.I.P Philly
 
zballer69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Annual Supporting Member
zballer69 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
zballer69 is an NCPA player
zballer69 supports Shocker RSX
zballer69 supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by probert View Post
I know someone recommended already to you to change the battery but I would say that too. Please do not use rechargable battery. Sounds like you have a battery issue or trigger set up issue.
I wasnt using a rechargeable battery. I was using a regular alkaline 9v. I swapped it out for a brand new battery also and there still was the issue. I was thinking it was the trigger, but it doesnt always fire even when the grips are off and I push down on the microswitch.
__________________
Infamous SL74 f/s/t
BNIB RSX F/S!
zballer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:54 AM #7
probert
 
 
probert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Planet,Manchester, UK
 has been a member for 10 years
probert works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by zballer69 View Post
I wasnt using a rechargeable battery. I was using a regular alkaline 9v. I swapped it out for a brand new battery also and there still was the issue. I was thinking it was the trigger, but it doesnt always fire even when the grips are off and I push down on the microswitch.
could be a faulty micro switch. I would recommend you to visit your nearest Eclipse Service Centre.
__________________
Robert

Planet Eclipse Tech Support and Customer Service
email: robert.p@planeteclipse.com
probert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:08 PM #8
zballer69
R.I.P Philly
 
zballer69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Annual Supporting Member
zballer69 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
zballer69 is an NCPA player
zballer69 supports Shocker RSX
zballer69 supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by probert View Post
could be a faulty micro switch. I would recommend you to visit your nearest Eclipse Service Centre.
Yeah I guess I will have to do that since I have no Idea what else to check. Any idea how much that would cost for me to get fixed?
__________________
Infamous SL74 f/s/t
BNIB RSX F/S!
zballer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump