Old 09-05-2009, 08:04 PM #1
lamorte
mod a la mode

Annual Supporting Member
lamorte is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
lamorte donated to help Peyton Trent
lamorte supports our troops
Exclamation want to contact kingman? look here......

ok, getting tired of seeing posts that refer to, "i cannot contact kingman!". i'm always seeing these claims of continually calling but never getting an answer. one guy claimed he e-mailed them and was still waiting for an answer after 5 weeks! c'mon now.......why would anyone wait over a week w/o an answer and still expect a response? you gotta be kidding meh!

i on the other hand have never ever had a problem contacting someone at kingman......ever! no, i don't have a batphone line to arthur chang but do have a bit more initiative than waiting 5 weeks for an answer or continually calling in the realm of digital answering apparatuses and wondering why i haven't gotten through.

now first of all, anyone ever hear of an e-mail spam filter? they are an absolute necessity for any common person let alone a company that probably receives thousands of legitimate e-mails a day. if i had 1000 e-mails in my spam folder know what i'd do? hit the delete button and **pling!** they're gone. not to say this is what kingman does do but just saying it's what i would do. if your e-mail was in that filter file it would be gone in the blink of an eye. if you think about it, would you go through 1000 e-mails just to find that .001% of them were sent by legit customers? hah.......i didn't think so. so rule of thumb is: don't bother sending any large company an e-mail unless you are responding to something they sent you or have already made an initial contact and they're expecting it

now to touch on phone calls. rather than typing out all sorts of rationale about phone calls and listening to digital line responses, i'll get straight to the point here; dial 1-888-kingman, wait for the recording, dial '0"(um, that means operator), once the receptionist answers, tell her your business with them and she'll direct your call to the proper location. if you leave a message but don't get a response within a day or two, repeat the aforementioned proceedure until you do. quitters are losers! don't wait 5 weeks and still expect some sort of response because, you're special lol.

another bit of common sense(if only all of us had that) concerning phone calls; kingman's main office is in california which is PST. if you live at the other end of the country, there's a 3-4 hour time differential. IOW, if you call them at 9:00AM, chances are they're still in bed because it's 6:00AM there. kingman is closed on weekends and holidays. if you call during these time frames you're not gonna get an answer because, no one's home. they, like the rest of us, take a lunch. so if you call during their lunch period, they're not at home.

so in retrospect, don't e-mail them, call, using the aforementioned directions. if you call within the incorrect timeframe, they're not home. if you wait 5 weeks, you might find that you're not so special because you just forgot some common sense.

i will post this thread, close it immediately, then add the URL link to the ultimate sticky rather than just making another sticky. if members see posts claiming someone cannot contact kingman, maybe they can just leave a link to this thread as a resolve of things overlooked by those that don't know ant better.

thanks............

✩☾ habitually nocturnal ☾✩
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Closed Thread