kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

has been a member for 10 years
kapp_badbloodz supports Cereal Killerz 2
kapp_badbloodz supports our troops
kapp_badbloodz is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgeman_007 View Post
That's an extremely intelligent argument you bring to the table. Have you been overseas? Has anyone put a gun in your face? Are you ten years old? Are you honest enough with yourself to realize that there's no logical wish to see combat? I am in the military, enlisted National Guard, with a deployment coming up. I do not look forward to going to there, but I look forward to being there with the men in my unit, and if my country defines it as necessary. If I had the choice of seeing combat or not, and if made no difference to my country, I would not go. It's not ****ing worth it, just to pretend that not being a ***** means patrolling the sandbox.
you would be surprised how much stupid BS is in Iraq and Afghanistan. I forget who has more numbers but there are two predeominant "sects" or branches in Iraq called the Sunni and the shi'a. They both hate the other because they both believe that the other branch isnt practicing islam correctly. I really have no idea why they hate each other except for the shear fact they dont worship the same way the other does. if you knew this and a little something about LOAC then you would know that when the countries that fall under the Geneva Convention invade a country lawfully that they are upheld to stabalizing the country after primary military operations are over. the sole purpose why we are still in iraq is to provide enough stabalization to the war-torn country long enough to establish a stabalized uncorrupt government so that the people can better benefit over the previous regeme. there have been a lot of deaths of convoy personelle bringing supplies to build water purification plants, humanitarian relief, as well as mission essential equipment. we are duty bound to provide for these people until we can stabalize the country according to the Law of Armed Conflict.... period.

As for Afghanistan... its not really a religously devided country. There are 3 or 4 major practicing of Islam in that country but one predominant one. The extremist version of course practiced by the taliban. The taliban's main reason for terrorising villages and influencing people to fight/disrupt coalition forces is because they pretty much want the people of their country to live like they did when jesus was walking the earth... little to no technology and ZERO outside influence. The Taliban pretty much find out who talks to coalition forces and threatens their life if they see them again and if they find out they helped us; they wont kill them they will make them watch their family die. they do it again then they kill them. The taliban is getting weaker. They dont fight in large numbers except on targets of extreme opportunity and primarily resort to hit and run attacks. They intimidate or pay villagers to set up IEDs, become snipers, suicide bombers, etc. because its easier to influence a farmer rather than one of their "freedom fighters" to go do it. Also the villagers except because it could be as much as they make in 4-6 months by setting up one rocket or a few roadiside bomb.

HERES THE THING THOUGH:

Farmers, villagers, and some of the city folk play both Coalition and Taliban. When the Taliban comes around they will hate us, pro taliban, and house fighters, bomb making material, and other things to help them. Then when we come they havnt seen anything but make promises of helping if they could get relief. they play both sides and benefit highly from it. The main reason we are in Afghanistan is because of the money that is made from drug trafficing. If we cut off the source of capital going toward funding of terrorist organizations then we can limit, reduce, and/or eliminate large scale terrorist incidents around the world. The main thing is that here (and in iraq) we are not fighting any conventional force. we have catered our ROEs to a very vague threat which can be any goddamn person that walks down the street.

this is just some gee-wiz stuff on my mind when thinking about both these places. i have deployed, have had a gun pointed at me (almost shot some kid over it...), ran over an IED twice, had a rocket blow up 25m away from me, amongst some other things that i really cannot reveal online. **** is real over there. these guys including myself dont wish to see combat... they primarily want to do their part like the brothers and sisters before them as well as the brave men and women who have given the ultimate sacrifice to accomplish the mission of the country they love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxarsonist View Post
i love being a 203 gunner, minus lying in the prone, with 12 HE rounds strapped to my gut.
i was a 240B gunner so i was in the hole a lot. i didnt have a 203 on my 4 and 9 but the 203 gunners kept theirs on their sides and had their mag pouches high so they could have a radio and pistol on the vest OR radio on back and pistol in the front. with the migs high on the vest and the 203 rounds on the side (A) you arnt diving on the 203 rounds lol and (B) if you have to shoot or reload you are not laying on your mag pouches and you can reach on the sides of your vest for a 40mm.

but i loved my pig... wasnt a ma deuce which is awesome btw but i loved what i had

"Originally posted by slateman: Air Force . . . serious business"
MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
Old 09-18-2009, 10:05 PM #66
infotography (Banned)
American Insurgent

infotography is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkenyon07 View Post
so this is basically to anyone whos actually over here with me....

dont reply if ur a pog btw

this **** sucks doesnt it, every aspect of my time here has been complete and udder crap...this isnt what i thought a deployment was going to be like...

now im not down in helmand, but my AO does consist of some pretty ****ty areas but still its like the missions are as gay as AIDs
Not to point fingers but by most standards wouldnt anyone who has access to PBN considered a POG?

That being said I am enjoying it.. but then again I am comcam for special forces.. we do badass missions
Old 09-18-2009, 10:23 PM #67
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapp_badbloodz View Post
your avvy is pretty sweet...

still havnt shot the mk19
Its a fun weapon to shoot ...
Old 09-18-2009, 10:25 PM #68
infotography (Banned)
American Insurgent

infotography is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 View Post
Its a fun weapon to shoot ...
KAPP! how have you not shot a mk19?! Dude im a photographer and I have shot one. I have shot a freaking rocket launcher. and a mk14. lol. There is no reason I would ever need to shoot any of these weapons.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:29 PM #69
xFortune (Banned)
Tremble little lion man

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapp_badbloodz View Post
Big post
The Sunni and the Shia fight about the sons of Muhammad.

Quote:
The split between the two main branches of Islam is nearly 1,400 years old, and started with a fight over who should lead the faithful after the prophet Muhammad's death in 632. One side believed that direct descendants of the prophet should take up the mantle of the caliph the leader of the world's faithful. They were known as the Shiat-Ali, or "partisans of Ali," after the prophet's cousin and son-in-law Ali, whom they favored to become caliph. In time, they came simply to be known as Shiites.

The other side, the Sunnis, thought that any worthy man could lead the faithful, regardless of lineage, and favored Abu Bakr, an early convert to Islam who had married into Muhammad's family. "Sunni" is derived from the Arab word for "followers" and is shorthand for "followers of the prophet."

The Shiites were the eventual losers in a violent struggle for mastery that lasted decades, a fact now reflected in their minority status within global Islam.

But while the civil war now raging between Shiite and Sunni in Iraq is sometimes cast as an extension of this age-old religious struggle, today's conflict is about something slightly different.

While religious differences are real and remain important, the breakdown over Shiite and Sunni in Iraq is about group identity as much as it is about disagreements over proper worship.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:53 AM #70
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by infotography View Post
KAPP! how have you not shot a mk19?! Dude im a photographer and I have shot one. I have shot a freaking rocket launcher. and a mk14. lol. There is no reason I would ever need to shoot any of these weapons.
Besides the TOW and Jav, SMAW those are about the only organic weapons Ive yet to fire ...
Old 09-19-2009, 11:35 AM #71
wkenyon07

Quote:
That's an extremely intelligent argument you bring to the table. Have you been overseas? Has anyone put a gun in your face? Are you ten years old? Are you honest enough with yourself to realize that there's no logical wish to see combat? I am in the military, enlisted National Guard, with a deployment coming up. I do not look forward to going to there, but I look forward to being there with the men in my unit, and if my country defines it as necessary. If I had the choice of seeing combat or not, and if made no difference to my country, I would not go. It's not ****ing worth it, just to pretend that not being a ***** means patrolling the sandbox.

uhhh ook hang on...u can go ahead and throw all that gay **** out the window mr nasty guard, ive never heard a real soldier say all that homo **** about "my country's calling"...and second stop saying sand box ur not on CNN guy.

i have a logical wish to see (more) combat... its like the equivelent of getting into a car accident, cept ur the pole and they're the totaled car lol...quite enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infotography View Post
Not to point fingers but by most standards wouldnt anyone who has access to PBN considered a POG?

That being said I am enjoying it.. but then again I am comcam for special forces.. we do badass missions
yea if u go down some, u'll see that i live on a place with nothing but fobbits...my squad is part of like maybe 2% of the people here that actually leave the wire everyday

does anyone else get MRAP boners?...those mother ****ers creep up on me all the time...
Old 09-19-2009, 11:38 AM #72
wkenyon07

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 View Post
Besides the TOW and Jav, SMAW those are about the only organic weapons Ive yet to fire ...
have u shot with the CROWS II??? now thats sick...claymores and at4's are the ****...i think i sharted with the at4 a lil

think by far the most fun weapon to shoot is the mk19 or 203...its like watching footballs that explode on impact lol
Old 09-20-2009, 03:40 AM #73
xxxarsonist
Tommy Noble

Hajj is terrified ****less of penflares. Funniest thing ever.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:40 AM #74
wkenyon07

Quote:
Hajj is terrified ****less of penflares. Funniest thing ever.
dont get caught shooting one though
Old 09-20-2009, 06:47 AM #75
xxxarsonist
Tommy Noble

...we do it all the time. our gunner popped one off with our BCSM in the truck. no biggie.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:01 AM #76
coochy_thrilla
THAT'S BA

since iraq's politics and local governments took over on june 1st, iraq has turned completely gay. you cant shoot a warning shot/pin flare with out some kind of consiquence. i guess it really depends on what unit your in but if the locals catch wind they have the right to arrest you now (a scare tatic but still). im not sure what its like in afgahnistan. im hopeing when i go there on my next deployment i wont have to worry about that.

any man in front of me threatening my life, my family, my home, or freedom to live without fear......will pay dearly
Old 09-20-2009, 10:29 AM #77
xxxarsonist
Tommy Noble

id really like to see a local try to arrest anyone in my platoon. we have a dude who almost stabbed a kid for getting too close to our mrap. he was in iraq. i know its two different wars, but still.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:45 AM #78
coochy_thrilla
THAT'S BA

i work at the iran/iraq border dealing with passports and ****. one of our 09L (linguist) was threatened to get arrested for grabing some old twats arm. our platoon sargent stepped in and *****ed at the IP. They know their rights but most of them are still literally retarted iraqi's with badges and guns

any man in front of me threatening my life, my family, my home, or freedom to live without fear......will pay dearly
Old 09-20-2009, 10:59 AM #79
xxxarsonist
Tommy Noble

eh, most of the anp dudes love us, but we always get stuck with some prick terp who thinks hes hot **** for his job.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:15 AM #80
coochy_thrilla
THAT'S BA

yeah they are a bunch of homos

Old 09-20-2009, 01:50 PM #81
fudgeman_007

fudgeman_007 is a Supporting Member
[quote=wkenyon07;62086355]uhhh ook hang on...u can go ahead and throw all that gay **** out the window mr nasty guard.

i have a logical wish to see (more) combat... its like the equivelent of getting into a car accident, cept ur the pole and they're the totaled car lol...quite enjoyable.

Enjoyable? So its enjoyable to be a piece of destruction? I do know why there are conflicts between the sects of Islam in the Middle East, that was rhetorical....It was meant to be asked on a deeper level, like why is there any violence there at all? Why would we still be there? Easy answer again, if you stand with the justification that invasion was appropriate, then rebuilding the country you destroyed sounds good.
There is no logical wish to see your life put in danger. I didn't say unjustified, or that you dont want to see more, but the wish to go to combat, for the hell of it, it illogical.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:30 PM #82
xxxarsonist
Tommy Noble

I highly doubt Im an infantryman 'for the hell of it'. I have a job, im good at it, and I want to do it. So does he.

Violence will always be the way.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:42 PM #83
fudgeman_007

fudgeman_007 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
I highly doubt Im an infantryman 'for the hell of it'. I have a job, im good at it, and I want to do it. So does he.

Violence will always be the way.
Because you choose Infantry, does not mean that you think violence is the answer. Infantry is the most appealing branch in the Army to me as well...
Old 09-20-2009, 05:35 PM #84
DyePaintballer2k11
Greek, I am it

DyePaintballer2k11 helped look for balloons
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Because you choose Infantry, does not mean that you think violence is the answer. Infantry is the most appealing branch in the Army to me as well...
Ask someone to give you all their money.

Now ask them with a gun pointed at them.

The results have been scientifically proven that Oreo cookies are the ****ing ****.

USAF
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.
And the machine is bleeding to death.
Closed Thread