Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 02:48 PM #43
wkenyon07

i can neither confirm or deny that i am with the united states army or any of its fellow branches, i may or may not have a no contact order with one or more people that may or may not be on an online or offline community that do or do not talk about paintball or other sports... no comment is available at this time about my activities with said accusations.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-15-2009, 09:01 PM #44
coochy_thrilla
THAT'S BA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sHoCkA View Post
All depends on where you are in country. When I was out in Iraq all the fighting was south of Baghdad, and all the dudes up north were complaining about how boring and gay the deployment was while we lost 53 dudes. To make a blanket statement about an entire country with 70,000 American troops, with the US taking plenty of casualties is pretty ignorant. You just got sent to a somewhat chill AO.
WELL SAID D-TRAIN! JEAAA!!!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 08:12 AM #45
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
IM IN AFGHANISTAN ... big deal
Old 09-16-2009, 09:23 AM #46
Comrade Obama (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 View Post
Old 09-16-2009, 06:17 PM #47
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

has been a member for 10 years
kapp_badbloodz supports Cereal Killerz 2
kapp_badbloodz supports our troops
kapp_badbloodz is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 View Post
your avvy is pretty sweet...

still havnt shot the mk19

"Originally posted by slateman: Air Force . . . serious business"
MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
Old 09-17-2009, 04:28 AM #48
xxxarsonist
Tommy Noble

...not really as much fun as i figured it would be.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:50 AM #49
wrjones311

I am not in the military, but I can't believe you guys complain about not getting shot at constantly...
Old 09-17-2009, 01:25 PM #50
NorKaLKiLLa
Seen a lot of combat?

has been a member for 10 years
Go to harvard and get your degree, then go be a janitor at a middle school. Then you'll know what it feels like to not be able to do your job you trained for.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:33 PM #51
wkenyon07

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorKaLKiLLa View Post
Go to harvard and get your degree, then go be a janitor at a middle school. Then you'll know what it feels like to not be able to do your job you trained for.
hahahhaha yes, exactly

mk19 is a beast, but ma deuce is still the king....or the ma deuce with a 240 on eagle mount....and a m4 with 203 like my gunners got lol....i hate being a driver....
Old 09-17-2009, 05:34 PM #52
coochy_thrilla
THAT'S BA

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrjones311 View Post
I am not in the military, but I can't believe you guys complain about not getting shot at constantly...

its deep man, the true soliders have the heart, and we eat sleep and **** combat. its in americas blood man.

any man in front of me threatening my life, my family, my home, or freedom to live without fear......will pay dearly
Old 09-17-2009, 05:46 PM #53
fudgeman_007

fudgeman_007 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by coochy_thrilla View Post
its deep man, the true soliders have the heart, and we eat sleep and **** combat. its in americas blood man.
I don't think that's true. I don't ever want to go to combat, but if I had to be in any situation that I trained for excessively to have it be an anti-climax, I would rather have something to talk about. About that being in Americas blood and all that ****.....I don't think so.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:18 PM #54
coochy_thrilla
THAT'S BA

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgeman_007 View Post
I don't think that's true. I don't ever want to go to combat, but if I had to be in any situation that I trained for excessively to have it be an anti-climax, I would rather have something to talk about. About that being in Americas blood and all that ****.....I don't think so.
first of all, i recomend that you stop being such a *****. thats why you need to stay out of the military and watch the whole hearted american men love to do their job.

second of all....nahh thats it....

any man in front of me threatening my life, my family, my home, or freedom to live without fear......will pay dearly
Old 09-17-2009, 09:25 PM #55
fudgeman_007

Quote:
first of all, i recomend that you stop being such a *****. thats why you need to stay out of the military and watch the whole hearted american men love to do their job.

second of all....nahh thats it....

That's an extremely intelligent argument you bring to the table. Have you been overseas? Has anyone put a gun in your face? Are you ten years old? Are you honest enough with yourself to realize that there's no logical wish to see combat? I am in the military, enlisted National Guard, with a deployment coming up. I do not look forward to going to there, but I look forward to being there with the men in my unit, and if my country defines it as necessary. If I had the choice of seeing combat or not, and if made no difference to my country, I would not go. It's not ****ing worth it, just to pretend that not being a ***** means patrolling the sandbox.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:37 PM #56
coochy_thrilla
THAT'S BA

Quote:
That's an extremely intelligent argument you bring to the table. Have you been overseas? Has anyone put a gun in your face? Are you ten years old? Are you honest enough with yourself to realize that there's no logical wish to see combat? I am in the military, enlisted National Guard, with a deployment coming up. I do not look forward to going to there, but I look forward to being there with the men in my unit, and if my country defines it as necessary. If I had the choice of seeing combat or not, and if made no difference to my country, I would not go. It's not ****ing worth it, just to pretend that not being a ***** means patrolling the sandbox.
lol, yeah...im active army you nancy. im in iraq right now on my second tour (month 25 total in this retarted country). and its very obvious that you are a ***** because you just exclaimed that you dont want to go to a cambat zone that has died down so much (because of the brave soldiers) we have NOTHING TO DO over here. you need to be on rear d for this up coming tour buddy.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:39 PM #57
fudgeman_007

Then why are you there?
Old 09-17-2009, 09:48 PM #58
coochy_thrilla
THAT'S BA

Quote:
Then why are you there?
you cant just leave a war zone, like this one, without stabilizing it first. otherwise you'll have something like veitnam, with little towlies killing all the innocent people and gov. officals while trying to say their clan is "more pure"

Old 09-17-2009, 09:56 PM #59
fudgeman_007

They can't do it themselves? So their ethnic differences are solved with american military might? Why would they hate innocent people? Why would elected government officials be threatened? What did we do wrong in VEitnam? What didn't our military accomplish in VEitnam? Is the problem the towlies? Our security helps a lot? Enough to justify you getting hit with IEDs? If it's a war zone, how come you said there's nothing to do?
Old 09-17-2009, 10:04 PM #60
coochy_thrilla
THAT'S BA

Quote:
They can't do it themselves? So their ethnic differences are solved with american military might? Why would they hate innocent people? Why would elected government officials be threatened? What did we do wrong in VEitnam? What didn't our military accomplish in VEitnam? Is the problem the towlies? Our security helps a lot? Enough to justify you getting hit with IEDs? If it's a war zone, how come you said there's nothing to do?
no. yes. they're religously retarted (for Q; 3&4). read about it some time. yes. yes. what?. read the statement i told you already. now go off your self....nancy

Last edited by coochy_thrilla : 09-17-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:24 PM #61
fudgeman_007

Quote:
no. yes. they're religously retarted (for Q; 3&4). read about it some time. yes. yes. what?. read the statement i told you already. now go off your self....nancy
Offed, Over and out thrilla.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:37 PM #62
coochy_thrilla
THAT'S BA

Quote:
Offed, Over and out thrilla.

lol, later nancy

Old 09-18-2009, 10:55 AM #63
xxxarsonist
Tommy Noble

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkenyon07 View Post
hahahhaha yes, exactly

mk19 is a beast, but ma deuce is still the king....or the ma deuce with a 240 on eagle mount....and a m4 with 203 like my gunners got lol....i hate being a driver....
i love being a 203 gunner, minus lying in the prone, with 12 HE rounds strapped to my gut.
Closed Thread