PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 10:04 AM #232
smiththers03

has been a member for 10 years
You guys are pogs no wonder your not seeing **** go out on a combat patrol in 2/7's ao last year
Old 10-14-2009, 11:30 AM #233
penguin_style25
Matt Daaaammmoonn

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiththers03 View Post
You guys are pogs no wonder your not seeing **** go out on a combat patrol in 2/7's ao last year
Leave it up to a Marine to think time travel is possible......
Old 10-14-2009, 01:37 PM #234
akruse21

akruse21 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkenyon07 View Post
yea your completely right

u know... the fact that my wife, who talked to people directly in that job this week, and as for myself, talked to both army and air force career counselors. so yeah, ALL of them lied to us. i'll be sure to come straight to you for any and all advice i need in the future.

and if you wanna make this a pissing contest between an Army MP and AF Security Forces go ahead, ive seen too much stupidity lately to let this one go lol
Not going to get into a pissing match with you. You just be sure to post up here when you are working in the AF as a CATM instructor rather than guarding 400 yards of flightline

2. For entry into 3P0X1A/B, qualification in and possession of 3P031/51.

You have to have a 5 skill level prior to going to CATM school. Army training doesn't give you a 5 skill level. Good luck.

Last edited by akruse21 : 10-14-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:52 PM #235
wkenyon07

Quote:
Originally Posted by akruse21 View Post
Not going to get into a pissing match with you. You just be sure to post up here when you are working in the AF as a CATM instructor rather than guarding 400 yards of flightline

2. For entry into 3P0X1A/B, qualification in and possession of 3P031/51.

You have to have a 5 skill level prior to going to CATM school. Army training doesn't give you a 5 skill level. Good luck.
why are u trying to argue about this? does it make you feel good or something? do you think what you say will sway my opinion or legitimize my hatred for the AF?

so i take a test and finish a lil task list.. no biggie, you AF people always try to make everything seem harder then it really is...my wife is in one of the most "nerdy" jobs in the AF, and she got her level 5 as a e3 in a matter of a month and a half....so im pretty sure IF i decide to do it, it wouldnt be hard....
Old 10-15-2009, 12:10 AM #236
the other one
World Peace

the other one supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiththers03 View Post
... And I suppose you were there?

I blog.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:23 AM #237
akruse21

akruse21 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
why are u trying to argue about this? does it make you feel good or something? do you think what you say will sway my opinion or legitimize my hatred for the AF?

so i take a test and finish a lil task list.. no biggie, you AF people always try to make everything seem harder then it really is...my wife is in one of the most "nerdy" jobs in the AF, and she got her level 5 as a e3 in a matter of a month and a half....so im pretty sure IF i decide to do it, it wouldnt be hard....
Now you're just making it fun Your wife did not get her 5 level in a matter of a month and a half. Not possible. A minimum of 15 months OJT/CDC/Unit requirements are required prior to gaining a 5 skill level.

Its not hard to get your upgrade training done, its just a pain in the *** waiting. So I guess your Army folks and the AF folk you talked to fed you some bad info.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:13 AM #238
wkenyon07

Quote:
Originally Posted by akruse21 View Post
Now you're just making it fun Your wife did not get her 5 level in a matter of a month and a half. Not possible. A minimum of 15 months OJT/CDC/Unit requirements are required prior to gaining a 5 skill level.

Its not hard to get your upgrade training done, its just a pain in the *** waiting. So I guess your Army folks and the AF folk you talked to fed you some bad info.
yea once she started getting prepped and actually took the test and all that, she finished in a month and a half, her lil task list was like 150 things long.

and a pain in the *** for waiting...well hey welcome to the military...nothing new. ur missing the point....i didnt say i could get it right off the bat, but i could get it easily

holy **** why am i even talking about this with you.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:47 PM #239
wkenyon07

i just found so much stuff to laugh about and get really mad about...

its called the air force discussion thread... i jsut called out comcam again
Old 10-15-2009, 03:36 PM #240
NorKaLKiLLa
Seen a lot of combat?

AF thread should be moved to small talk
Old 10-16-2009, 02:37 AM #241
wkenyon07

ow god, if any of you all were here for the big comcam crap a few pages ago on this thread, please go to the af discussion thread, this is hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by infotography View Post
Oh Hai. Why are you here? But again I will have to correct you.

I am assigned to CJSOTF. In case you arent sure what that is: Combined Joint SPECIAL OPERATIONS Task Force. Or for small minded people like yourself, Special Forces.

So to say I dont work for SF is worng. Next point.

Im not PA. They write stories. and deal with media. I on the other hand am a COMCAM, meaning I take pictures. I can see how you would think they are the same thing, so I forgive you for that.

You think your so special for being an infantry grunt or some ****. Well guess what? You and 100,000 other soldiers are ****ing infantry.. You look really cool in all your ACU colors and posing like a "badass" with your 249.

But I would say that I work with SF because well, when you accompany them on missions to capture and kill people, it kinda means that you work with them. I dont know, do you have a different definition?

And again, your silly little jokes about moacs and **** are funny because you obviously wouldnt know about them if you did go there...so I guess you are awesome.

But again, like I said, I dont need to go to the "clamshell" because I work with SF.. we have our own gym on our own camp away from you ****ing annoying *** ISAF ****ers.. god you little kids are annoying with your slung weapons at the PX and PT belts on all day long. But thats fine I think I will continue to let you feel cool. It seems like you need that in your life.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:44 AM #242
KingTomis

KingTomis supports our troops
We get it, your a kid, probably 19 or 20 who is really proud of himself and loves his job yet at the same time is an MP, thus the most hated and despised of all MOS's so you are really big into the interservice rivalry thing.

When everyone hates you it must feel great to hate on others.

Just leave that **** alone, pbnation is for fun interservice rivalry jokes, not for you to start a pissing match with every air force guy that posts. Yes he's a pompus *** who thinks hes hot **** for working with an ODA, but what good will come of you constantly stirring the ****?

Your just making army people look immature.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:41 AM #243
bnctaj

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3200760&page=6
Old 10-16-2009, 07:07 AM #244
wkenyon07

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTomis View Post
We get it, your a kid, probably 19 or 20 who is really proud of himself and loves his job yet at the same time is an MP, thus the most hated and despised of all MOS's so you are really big into the interservice rivalry thing.

When everyone hates you it must feel great to hate on others.

Just leave that **** alone, pbnation is for fun interservice rivalry jokes, not for you to start a pissing match with every air force guy that posts. Yes he's a pompus *** who thinks hes hot **** for working with an ODA, but what good will come of you constantly stirring the ****?

Your just making army people look immature.
close but not really...im prefectly fine with other services i really am...my wife is in the air force

and other MOS might hate MPs. so do i, its not a secret, and personally i havent seen any other people hating on MPs so thats not really a drive for anything here. i just have a low tolerance of dumb/lying/ignorant people...like i think everyone does.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:35 AM #245
solrflare

solrflare is a Supporting Member
solrflare donated to help Peyton Trent
I've hated on MPs a bunch actually.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson
The AR is like a prom queen. The AK is like a biker chick. Treat both accordingly.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:31 AM #246
wkenyon07

i hate on them just as much as anyone, ive never even worked the road so thats probably why i dont see that kind of crap.ive always been in the field or been deployed. when i get back ill be working the road for sure, and im not exactly looking forward to that
Old 10-17-2009, 03:35 AM #247
sKum
I like Catbert Again

Quote:
i hate on them just as much as anyone, ive never even worked the road so thats probably why i dont see that kind of crap.ive always been in the field or been deployed. when i get back ill be working the road for sure, and im not exactly looking forward to that
I don't care what anyone says, I rather enjoy having people like you to serve the greater good of the future of the country.

I think you would do well to appreciate what your fellow service men do however, in spite of their lack of actual combat experience or their relative comfort.

While your brutal mentality is needed for certain aspects of control, If everyone was like you, this country really wouldn't be worth fighting for.

Just my thoughts
Old 10-17-2009, 04:14 PM #248
iamaparanoidperson

Quote:
you really are a ****ing idiot.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:46 AM #249
alex06

The IQ of this thread seems to be plummeting.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:24 AM #250
NorKaLKiLLa
Seen a lot of combat?

welcome to the military
Old 10-21-2009, 01:02 AM #251
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Qfmft
Old 10-22-2009, 01:27 PM #252
coochy_thrilla
THAT'S BA

i love you comcam

ya twat

any man in front of me threatening my life, my family, my home, or freedom to live without fear......will pay dearly
Closed Thread