PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-07-2001, 06:08 PM #1
Cranshaw
Awaiting Email Confirmation

has been a member for 10 years
Wink One Last Tournament For Anyone??????

Hey for all that are interested in more tournament before the real cold weather comes and the little white stuff starts to fall then the final NEC series is for you. THe date for the event is Sunday November 18th. We will be having the 7 man series for open and intermediate and we will be having our under 18 5 man series going as well. To help everyones budget the cost per team is $210 for 7 man and $150 for 5 man. Thats only 30 per person and includes air. Paint will be $85 / case. Prizes will be given out for 1st through 3rd in each divisions. We will be playing at Birch Hill Paintball and the fields that we will be playing will be on 10 man sup air ball, 10 man hyperball, and 10 man woods. For all of those who haven't played on these before these fields are great. Check out thier website for pictures www.birchhillpaintball.com. If you have any event questions visit www.newenglandcup.com and if you have any questions feel free to email us at newenglandcup@yahoo.com. Hope to see you all there for another great event.

www.paintballwizard.com
Old 11-12-2001, 05:59 PM #2
Homer
Old but Smart!

Guys the prices have just been lowered to $100 per team for 5 man and 7 man. Still the same great prizes that have madethis series well known as a player friendly series. The money goes into the prizes not the pockets of promoters. For anyone who is interested check out their websites and sign up now before the snow falls and we're stuck indoors til April.

Sponsored by:PaintballWizard.com, National Paintball Supply, DYE, Draxxus Paint, and my brother (I steal all his stuff)

My posts and personal opinions DO NOT reflect the views of my sponsors. I just have a Big Mouth.
Old 11-12-2001, 06:07 PM #3
HostileIntent
Run Thru Ninja

HostileIntent owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
i'd want to go but the canobie big game is that day.

*1ne

"you gotta get that money no matter how you do... secret inditement ****, right thur"