PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-02-2009, 02:35 PM #1
Team Enemy

Team Enemy supports Cereal Killerz 2
Team Enemy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Nppl....

Such a major event and the chance to promote the Sport of Paintball and its brand! Being a Vegas local and long time player I feel the USPL(NPPL) should start at this event to bring back and promote it strictly as the NPPL. Why wait and lose the chance at hitting the vast public that it should hopefully attract to this event and confuse them with a name change next year..... Bring it out now, as Vegas has people from all over the world and country here. We are not just talking west coast people that would be seeing this.. but people from all over since Vegas is such a tourist attraction, my opinion is it would be suited best that those that be in charge of the league spend a little more on this event and promote the brand (NPPL) a lot with flags, signs, handouts, you name it! Best of luck and hope a success story comes back to the ***NPPL****..... See you all there.. in my backyard!
Team Enemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:06 PM #2
Team Enemy

no one else??

Has thoughts on this and the people this could reach to help promote the "brand name" of the NPPL??? Thou it is a thought and just suggestions.. thought we would get some other peoples thoughts as well in a direction "WE" should head.. for a League of "By the PLAYERS for the PLAYERS"??????
Old 09-03-2009, 05:39 PM #3
Team Enemy

no one else??

Has thoughts on this and the people this could reach to help promote the "brand name" of the NPPL??? Thou it is a thought and just suggestions.. thought we would get some other peoples thoughts as well in a direction "WE" should head.. for a League of "By the PLAYERS for the PLAYERS"??????
Old 09-03-2009, 06:06 PM #4
mfrenia

mfrenia plays in the USPL
mfrenia plays in the APPA D4 division
well i think they should be one or the other. but which im not sure. it may just be better to think of the NPPL as a thing of the past and making the USPL the new league of national 7-man to have a fresh new start (by fresh i mean this year). or it may be better to bring back the NPPL and the name we all can associate with 7-man. but not both.
mfrenia is offline   Reply With Quote