Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-01-2009, 01:00 AM #1
reaperpaintball08
Brace Yo'self FO!!!!

reaperpaintball08 donated to help Peyton Trent
reaperpaintball08 helped look for balloons
Del Rio Area Paintball Players Look-Starting Team, Need Players

Anyone in the Del Rio, TX area that is interested in getting together and starting a team, post here and discuss. I had a 3 man here, but they got discharged from the military and no longer have a team. Im currently going under the name of TeamReaper, but we can discuss and change to suit. PM me or post, either way. Lets get this thing going! Also, I take trips to S.A. every other weekend, situation dicatating, and play at Paintball Knights. Also, if you could post what Marker you are currently using and what position you prefer to play.

Ill start it off, I play with(as soon as it gets in) White/Blue XSV SL66 Ego, Crossfire 68/45 carbon fibre wrapped tank and black/white dye rotor. Prefer to play back as a 6'1" dude doesnt play the snake all that well, but will if need be.

"Adrenaline. Itís what drives us to return to the field, week after week. The bruises we wear are badges of honor, and proof of our dedication to our chosen art. One need only examine the smoking remains of our bank balances to see the extent of this addiction. We are paintball."

Last edited by reaperpaintball08 : 09-01-2009 at 01:04 AM.
reaperpaintball08 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups