Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-25-2005, 05:59 PM #22
iowaownage
www.Velocityiowa.com

you know pmi products arent good you know that right?? pimps and omens break down super easy and if your worried about a little fiber glass outer shell breaking then a pimp and omen is not for you and plus the feedneck on an omen is stupid looks like a tippmann well anyways dont buy a pimp or an omen save your money or a nerve lol they suck and break to im not saying buy an ion but dont buy an omen or a pimp because you think its better rather buy a ion or a promaster. promasters are faster than any gun strait out of the box for under 500 and some guns that are more but not many but anyways you pretty much are just buying a gun for how it feels in your hands and durability dont buy a gun cuz you think it will shoot farther or have better accuracy buy a gun for how it feels in your hands and lightness and how good the trigger is hope this helped
iowaownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-25-2005, 06:03 PM #23
bmxrcer190
Kates((( O )))Playground

Have you ever owned a Pimp or an Omen? If not then you dont have any room to talk.

~STUFF FOR SALE~
~Diablo Reincarnation II LCD Package F/S~

~ViewLoader Triad with Extras F/S~!

My Feedback +4 Positive

PbEffect.com
"Originally posted by Bmxrcer190
Who gets tired of hott twins? Double the flavor, Double the fun."
Evil Factory FanClub #3
bmxrcer190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 06:03 PM #24
iowaownage
www.Velocityiowa.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippmannluver
pimp vs karnivore
i hope your just joking cuz pimps arent very good i had one and i liked my freakn ion more than it.. pmi is just after money thats why they made the pimp didnt every one hear the pmi got sued??? thats why most pmi isnt durable and all that i hate pmi myself all of it is crap
Old 08-25-2005, 06:07 PM #25
iowaownage
www.Velocityiowa.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxrcer190
Have you ever owned a Pimp or an Omen? If not then you dont have any room to talk.
yes i have i owned an omen
Old 08-25-2005, 06:23 PM #26
bmxrcer190
Kates((( O )))Playground

Yet you have never owned a Pimp so you have no room to say they suck just by "what other people say"

~STUFF FOR SALE~
~Diablo Reincarnation II LCD Package F/S~

~ViewLoader Triad with Extras F/S~!

My Feedback +4 Positive

PbEffect.com
"Originally posted by Bmxrcer190
Who gets tired of hott twins? Double the flavor, Double the fun."
Evil Factory FanClub #3
bmxrcer190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 03:40 PM #27
Drox
Bang Bang

Drox is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderp8balla
How about Wrath with delrin bolt, new barrel, ASA, and torp reg VS Omen 2.0 with CCM feedneck and a new trigger.
ASA doesn't really do much...
Barrel will help some
The stock wrath reg. is the exact same design as a torpedo reg, waste of money
Delrin bolt will descrease kick

The Wrath should be quieter but it still won't be as fast as the omen.
Drox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 02:34 PM #28
razorsk8ter777
GANGSTA GANGSTA

pimp vs promaster
razorsk8ter777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 02:36 PM #29
Massriot
euro cars, ftw.

Massriot has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Massriot supports Empire
that sounds like a good one.
Black/Blue AM Sentinel TS.

looking to buy or trade for an ANS GX-5. pm me.
+3/-0 (old feedback)
Massriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 05:25 PM #30
©® CB
Team ©alculated ®isk

PROMASTER any day of the week. My buddy's cousin's friend's sister owned a PIMP and she said she didn't like it. Beside that, PMI got sued once so that automatically means that anything they do is crap. Don't you realize that? I myself wouldn't own anything other than whatever forum I'm posting in. Do yourself a favor and get rid of whatever gun you're shooting and buy something else just because I have a baseless opinion.
New frame w/Blue single blade & Dye Checker panels
Full pipe with blue 14" Stiffi
Z code Halo B w/rip
Shocktech mini-drop
Centerflag Hyperflow 68/4500
©® CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 06:47 PM #31
The_bad_Omen
look at my sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukearodbw22
omen vs. promaster
^^^^^^^^^^
The_bad_Omen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 04:00 PM #32
Jman500 (Banned)
The confused one

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_bad_Omen
^^^^^^^^^^
yeah can we get one of these
Jman500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 04:12 PM #33
©® CB
Team ©alculated ®isk

Omen because I think the promaster is ugly. Omen because EVIL > all. Omen because you get to pick a color. Omen because they're more gadgety, and everyone knows that gadgets are cool. Omen because your opponents won't see their demise coming (the Omen's kind of a sleeper if you know what I mean - same thing with my Pimp; nobody expects the ropes). Promaster because (someone verify) you can throw ropes faster out of the box thanks to stock software options. Promaster because they're made in Idaho and my state pwns.
Z code Halo B w/rip
Shocktech mini-drop
Old 11-15-2005, 06:10 PM #34
Jman500 (Banned)
The confused one

most if not all the reasons you stated were opinons im looking more for hard facts of what each marker has over the other.
Old 11-15-2005, 06:18 PM #35
©® CB
Team ©alculated ®isk

Hard fact: The promaster IS ugly

Hard Fact: Evil is the best company out there

Hard Fact: Promaster only comes in black and you DO have color options with the Omen

Hard Fact: The Omen does look more gadgety and all you have to do is look at consumer trends and you will see that Gadgets are probably the hottest selling items

Hard Fact: Most people aren't really familiar with either marker and since the promaster looks a lot like a Timmy, they'll automatically assume that it's the more "dangerous" marker so they won't have as much fear of the guy with the Omen not knowing that Omen boy is about to gog them cuz they aren't taking him seriously

Semi-hard Fact that I'm too lazy to take two minutes to verify: The promaster is capable of cycling faster than the Omen

Hard Fact: Idaho Rules - just ask O'Doyle.
Z code Halo B w/rip
Shocktech mini-drop
Old 11-15-2005, 08:06 PM #36
Jman500 (Banned)
The confused one

I personally think its sexy(in other words its preference), evil is a good company but saying it is the best is opinion, i believe the promasters come in different colors now, the gadget this is kinda a wierd reason but ill give you that, you might have that whole danger thing, dont know about cycle, and personnally im a fan of New York.
Old 11-15-2005, 10:06 PM #37
The_bad_Omen
look at my sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by ©® CB

Hard Fact: Promaster only comes in black and you DO have color options with the Omen

Hard Fact: The Omen does look more gadgety and all you have to do is look at consumer trends and you will see that Gadgets are probably the hottest selling items

Hard Fact: Most people aren't really familiar with either marker and since the promaster looks a lot like a Timmy, they'll automatically assume that it's the more "dangerous" marker so they won't have as much fear of the guy with the Omen not knowing that Omen boy is about to gog them cuz they aren't taking him seriously

Semi-hard Fact that I'm too lazy to take two minutes to verify: The promaster is capable of cycling faster than the Omen

the only thing you talked about was cosmetics...

hard fact: we want to know how the gun works, not how it looks (it's personal preferance). oh and the promaster is actually pretty sexy if you ask me.

*edit* oh snap! sorry 'bout double post........

Last edited by The_bad_Omen : 11-15-2005 at 10:12 PM.
Old 11-15-2005, 10:09 PM #38
The_bad_Omen
look at my sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by ©® CB

*edit* oh snap! sorry 'bout double post...

edit* oh snap! sorry about double post...

the only thing you talked about was cosmetics...

hard fact: we want to know how the gun works, not how it looks (it's personal preferance). oh and the promaster is actually pretty sexy if you ask me.
Old 11-16-2005, 01:12 PM #39
Jman500 (Banned)
The confused one

yeah im with him
Old 11-16-2005, 01:31 PM #40
©® CB
Team ©alculated ®isk

The promaster operation is just like Timmies, Pimps, etc... HP reg feeds LPR that operates a ram that opens a valve and lets air shoot the ball.

The Omen is a different bird entirely. Look at the stickies for an Omen animation. In the end, though, it also has a valve that directs air to shoot the ball out the barrel.

Unaided by software, 99.9% of players will probably get the same rate of fire out of both of them once they got used to the marker. So the bottom line is that the markers will perform just about identically.

I will say this again: What marker you choose should be more about YOU than the marker. You should choose a gun based on a couple important factors. Number one is probably picking one that you just "like." But you should also make sure that it's going to be one that you can work on cuz if it's not than you aren't going to "like" it at all when something goes awry and you can't tech it. If you are going to pick a marker that you "like" full well knowing that you aren't very good at tech'n or that you aren't willing to take the time to learn, then you better pick a marker that has excellent tech support and customer service so you can get problems taken care of in a hurry - nobody likes to be on the sidelines or shooting a loaner.

So, being that they are both going to offer similar performance and are of similar quality, one is left to decide on looks, and customer service. ICD has good customer service, but it is no where near as fast as Evil's. So, because Evil has better customer service and because they offer color choices, I would pick an Omen.

Don't get me wrong, I think ICD is a great company that offers quality products. They have been in business a long time and in this litigious industry servicing a growing sport that relies heavily on word of mouth, no small company could last if they offered crap products or hosed their customers. My teammate shoots a 'style that just rips. I'm sure that same quality is offered in the Promaster. I just think the Promaster is weak looking - too much like a wannabe Timmy, no asthetic inovation. It's got a lot of bang for the buck. But so does the Omen - more bang in my opinion. So in the end I'd have to pick the Omen even though the Promaster is made in Idaho which IS the best state in the union.
Z code Halo B w/rip
Shocktech mini-drop

Last edited by ©® CB : 11-16-2005 at 01:33 PM.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:05 PM #41
Jman500 (Banned)
The confused one

thanks man im still deciding between the promaster and omen. I might still go with omen because it would be cheaper since i need entire setup
Old 11-16-2005, 02:19 PM #42
EVILMAN666
He is ready! ARE YOU??

i am not gonna lie the promaster is pretty sick

the omen is alright

i have both an omen and a pimp

the omen is wasting away in a box in my basement and my pimp see not alot of play

the pimp is super fast as a matter of a fact my pimp is just as fast if not faster then most guns i have ever shot(dm's and egos to crappy tippmans) and previously own guns

it eats air really bad though

my word of advice to you is to try everything

just ask people to try there guns most will let you shoot them

it is your choice dont have others make it for you
EVILMAN666 is offline   Reply With Quote