Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 09:33 PM #1
Fallinher0
Taking Power Tokens

Annual Supporting Member
Fallinher0 donated to help Peyton Trent
Talking Need your Quest Fixed? Need Parts? LOOK!!

Check this out - http://www.fepsports.com/announce.jpg

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-23-2009, 09:45 PM #2
Freestylin599
Original Paintball Pimp

Freestylin599 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Criticalpaintball.com has all the parts/ wiring harnesses you need

PBnation: a noun, A place where on any given night you will find 200 paintball enthusiasts and 1600 teenagers calling each other gay.
Old 08-23-2009, 09:50 PM #3
Fallinher0
Taking Power Tokens

Annual Supporting Member
Fallinher0 donated to help Peyton Trent
Why not go with the official repair center and get cheaper parts?

Thanks for your input.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:09 AM #4
Freestylin599
Original Paintball Pimp

Freestylin599 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
well for the longest time we didnt have that but if you want a new board or laser eyes its good to go there, crankwalk also sells parts

PBnation: a noun, A place where on any given night you will find 200 paintball enthusiasts and 1600 teenagers calling each other gay.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:02 AM #5
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
The other thing is that as Critical run out of parts they may not be in a position to obtain new stocks - California Paintball Supply is likely to be the better bet for factory parts at this point.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:40 AM #6
bigred76

I would certainly bet CPS is... Tons of inventory (I know since I did it). There's more on the way, too.

Here's the thread I made for us locals, with pictures of a couple bodies we have. The blue/black is 0094, green/black are 0031 and 0032, and the red/silver is 0147 I believe. Absolutely gorgeous, especially for the original 07 body testers. There are many more products in stock, like bolts, snatch pins, feednecks, ASA's, grips... http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3189683

Last edited by bigred76 : 08-26-2009 at 10:49 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:02 PM #7
Brad Cochran

Brad Cochran donated to help Peyton Trent
Brad Cochran owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pretty cool looks like the website is still under development.... very excited about fep coming back though!
Old 08-25-2009, 09:53 PM #8
Rebel4x4kid
Team Carnage

Rebel4x4kid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rebel4x4kid posts videos on PbNation
Rebel4x4kid has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Rebel4x4kid has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Rebel4x4kid has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Kick ***!

Old 08-27-2009, 01:13 AM #9
bigred76

You can now order replacement Quest bolts, Cylon rails, and cam-lock style feedneck collars right off the CPS website.

www.cpspaintball.com, go to FEP Service Center, and down at the bottom of the page will appear a shopping cart saying "Shop Here." On the left side of the page is also a link leading to information about sending your marker in for service.

Last edited by bigred76 : 08-27-2009 at 01:28 AM.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:33 AM #10
Zepulkinator
Epic Purple Dude

Zepulkinator plays in the PSP
Zepulkinator supports Team VICIOUS
Zepulkinator is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Zepulkinator is Boss
So does this mean that I can send my GM bolt in and they will replace it with a NON-cracked/broken one?
Old 09-03-2009, 09:32 AM #11
dj red dog

dj red dog plays in the APPA D4 division
No.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:58 PM #12
dankrank

I just called them to ask about quest regs and asa's. talked to the guy Aeron. He was really great answered all my questions. I would recommend giving them a call if you have any questions or need something fixed.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:15 PM #13
Ripper Machinist

Ripper Machinist is a Supporting Member
Ripper Machinist is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Always nice to see Dave Palmer sell stuff he never paid for.

I know no one likes to hear a warning. But doing business with that con artist is a big mistake, sooner or later he will screw you like he has screwed everyone else he has dealt with.

So can I finally get paid on those items you said you never had Dave? you know the items you said your partners took from fep? Looks to me like you were the thief the whole time.

Oh wait, that was already known.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:45 PM #14
bronc.v2 (Banned)

#1 Jim, this has nothing to do with Dave. I set this up with my own sweat, working with Aaron. The parts you're talking about (bodies, gold members, regs, etc) that were never paid for were all taken from our shop to Critical Paintball - go ask Cole why the cops want to talk to him for grand theft and why there is a civil law suit pending.

#2 You're going to get your money before we go into production. I told you this already, even if I pay for it myself. I told you who was involved now with this, and I was going to come talk to you personally about it until I had a death in the family which prevented it.

#3 Being from NorCal, I looked up to your work and your professionalism. But now I'm starting to question it...
Old 09-04-2009, 02:44 PM #15
bronc.v2 (Banned)

*sigh*

I reported Jims post. It's something Dave and him need to talk about.

But rather then PbN doing anything about, I got an infraction for reporting it.

What a joke....
Old 09-04-2009, 02:51 PM #16
AaronSmith

AaronSmith plays in the PSP
Jimmy,
If you feel something was stolen from you call the police. My falimy has known you for over a decade, for you to come on here put me on blast for buisness deals gone bad with someone else, is immoral. What about the "other" partner who has been selling stuff through a different paintball establishment for the past two years.

FEP had a tough time the first time around, one of the previous owners was on his own trip, machinist that made bodies with holes in them(I'm not mentioning any names), ect.

FEP has re emerged as FEP Sports, and the bad elements are gone. They have a solid buisness plan, and are doing everything possible to support the nearly 12,000 Quest owners out there. An new marker is in the pro-type phase, and believe me when I say it will be the most advanced marker ever created.

This forum is for people looking for support for their markers. Jimmy go file some paper work somewhere or something, your ignorant post here will do you no good.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:05 PM #17
Ripper Machinist

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronc.v2 View Post
*sigh*

I reported Jims post. It's something Dave and him need to talk about.

But rather then PbN doing anything about, I got an infraction for reporting it.

What a joke....
Lol you reported me for pointing out your partner is a crook? And me pointing out those bodies they are selling have never been paid for? I did not know you can get reported for telling the truth. I never attacked him personally. But I made some truthful comments.

I have emails on emails of this man making promises and then to back out to lies. I have papers of him bouncing checks on cod shipments. Hence where those bodies come from. Should I go on, so people no the truth of this man. He is a con artist I can prove it. It is not my fault, you got in bed with him. Hell I warned you about it. And warned ydna about him. Hell go ask anyone who has ever done business with him. Hell go ask his ex partners. There is a common person in the center of every problem that was FEP. And it was Dave. Hell you have a prototype gun, that was supposedly stolen. I mean seriously this guy carries so much baggage with him, I am suprised anyone would work with him.

Here is come example of your partner

12-10-08 from dave after I called him
Quote:
K, enough of my drama!! Its time to reopen our line of communication, and start getting you paid the **** off!! Please have Tom send me an ageing report and "I WILL" start hammering away at it!
12-31-08 after delivering what he wanted " aging invoices " and waiting for 2-3 weeks
Quote:
Well I sent you the aging sheet. No response yet, was curious what your plans are..
I dont get a response from him till 3-23-09

Making excuses of me making a gun with cole. This is what he does, he baits people then back out at a later date, just stalling for time.

When you deal with aaron, have you told him all the back story that goes along with this? I mean hell you tried to use his uncles machine shop with out informing them that the guys has screwed over what 3 machine shops, 2 anodize houses, gage place, barrel manufacturer.

I dont know maybe it is just me. I dont think people should be so blind to the situation that is fep.

Bronc are you a good guy? I dont know, you come off as you are. But I can say it till I am red in the face, you got in bed with the wrong man. and now you will defend him blindly. So you can question me all you want. But you are the one repeating other peoples mistakes. It is the old term, people who dont read history are doomed to repeat it. you think you will change this guy? Good luck with that..
Old 09-04-2009, 03:11 PM #18
Ripper Machinist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronSmith View Post
Jimmy,
If you feel something was stolen from you call the police. My falimy has known you for over a decade, for you to come on here put me on blast for buisness deals gone bad with someone else, is immoral. What about the "other" partner who has been selling stuff through a different paintball establishment for the past two years.
Aaron I am not attacking you. I think you should know the truth. Am I saying you are knowingly selling stuff that was not paid for? No I am not, but the storys from dave about those bodies dont jive on why you have them. And I would never attack you for it. Hell I would hope anyone that needs your services would go to you. I know you to be honest and straight up.

Quote:
FEP had a tough time the first time around, one of the previous owners was on his own trip, machinist that made bodies with holes in them(I'm not mentioning any names), ect.
Yea and that was dealt with along *** time ago. Why I got involved since neil was my friend.

Quote:
FEP has re emerged as FEP Sports, and the bad elements are gone.
If dave has any involvement what so ever, then they brought in the bad elements. I was dealing with this along time before you got involved. I know it all sounds good and rosy. When **** hit the fan, I can tell you all I got from dave was lie after lie. And the can bad mouth cole all they want. He was the only one who tried to make it right and the only one who would answer his phone.

Quote:
They have a solid buisness plan, and are doing everything possible to support the nearly 12,000 Quest owners out there. An new marker is in the pro-type phase, and believe me when I say it will be the most advanced marker ever created.
They never sold 12,000 quests.

Quote:
This forum is for people looking for support for their markers. Jimmy go file some paper work somewhere or something, your ignorant post here will do you no good.
Wow you seriously feel that way? wow. So I am ignorant for telling the truth? I think you should take a step back and maybe read what I am writing if you are getting involved with dave also.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:25 PM #19
bronc.v2 (Banned)

The truth of the matter is FEP went under because it was mismanaged. It's not a secret. FEP ran out of money. People got screwed, and people lost their jobs. It sucked. I'm sure the same thing is going on with SP right now to.

I've also told you I'm committed to making this right. I'm an equal owner, and the one running FEPs day to days operations now, at Daves request, and once we get the money I'll hand deliver it to you myself.

You're right though, FEP had a questionable rep towards the end. But as you can see by the people starting to work with us again, I'm rebuilding that trust one person at a time.

I wanted to come up and see you a few weeks back, as you might remember, but my Grandmother died and then I lost my day job. I've since got a new job and I'm planning on coming up to Sacramento next month to hook up with Dave Bains at his field, and when I do, I'd be happy if I could stop in and talk to you to.

PS. I hope you read this quickly, as it'll just be deleted in a minute or two by a mod....

Last edited by bronc.v2 : 09-04-2009 at 03:27 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:34 PM #20
LMont805

i reported him to!
Old 09-04-2009, 03:35 PM #21
LU_aDaK
See you at LL7

Annual Supporting Member
LU_aDaK is playing at Living Legends VI
LU_aDaK is playing at Living Legends VII
Gotta love when people get upset about a friendly heads up. Ripper has a legitimate beef with what went down, all he is doing is making sure the story is not hidden until it is too late.

It is one thing to report slander, it is another to report someone posting cold hard facts.

Regardless of whether or not a company adds a word to their name, such as "sports," it is not going to stop people who have been slighted, burned, and ripped off from voicing their thoughts and experiences... In fact many might go beyond just voicing the anger, but I am no lawyer so I will leave that for someone with a law degree.

For the truth, thank you for the honestly and enlightenment Ripper.

Closed Thread