Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-15-2015, 09:57 AM #1
PBPADGETT

Thumbs down Hi-Tec Paintball - Manatee County, Fl.

Just wanted to share with PBNation that TERRIBLE experience we had yesterday at Hi-Tec Paintball on SR-64 in Manatee County, Florida yesterday.

It was a clear, cool morning and we had a group of 8. Some of us had our own equipment, but as we were celebrating a birthday, some of the younger teens did not.

We were basically treated so rudely by the owners wife, that we had to leave. She had NO sense of customer service and continued to share with us the trouble we were presenting by showing up without having "called ahead". Now this place has SEVEN fields and NO WHERE does their website state that anyone should call ahead!!

She was so confrontational that we finally asked her..."do you not want our $$??!!"....her response......SILENCE.

So we walked away and proceeded to deliver profits to another PB company up the road a bit.

I am in sales and I have NEVER experience such rude behavior from a business owner. Let me be clear that we were with kids and in no way did we initiate this confrontational mood.......she was just an UGLY person and I strongly recommend that all people in the Nation wanting to enjoy themselves AVOID this location!!
PBPADGETT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-15-2015, 01:57 PM #2
honculada
Pump OT

Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
honculada is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
honculada is Boss
Wait, Hi-Tec reopen? Last time I heard the close about 2 years ago

"Originally posted by CCM CHICK: LoL! There is soooo something wrong with you! ;)"

"Sometimes I wear yoga pants to checkout my own ***!" Me
honculada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 07:37 PM #3
kha630

kha630 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
What field up the road did you go to? I didn't realize there was another field within an hour...
kha630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 07:38 PM #4
kha630

Looks like you just made the pbnation account Nov 15th and this was your first post, way to be an adult...
kha630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 10:59 PM #5
going_home
Hebrews 13:8

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by kha630 View Post
Looks like you just made the pbnation account Nov 15th and this was your first post, way to be an adult...
Wait, this is a working man that took kids to paintball and had a bad experience, why would you come at him like that ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kha630 View Post
What field up the road did you go to? I didn't realize there was another field within an hour...
West Coast Paintball is right off the Moccasin Wallow exit, 2 exits north of 64 (High Techs exit)......

https://www.facebook.com/Fierce-Pain...41128252604831

I've been to West Coast, its ok.

Never been to High Tech.
going_home is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups