Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-21-2009, 10:10 PM #1
No7orious

an ION problem

About a month ago I got a QEV put in my ION and I was attempting to install the virtue board I bought and well it got jammed in my gun when sliding it in and when I tried to pop it out the peice of **** broke on me. So Im stuck with my stock board but for some reason now whenever I put a 9volt battery in my ION it just drains the battery in like a day. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
No7orious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-22-2009, 12:38 PM #2
Anthrax85
They call me Stretch

Check your electrical connections. You most likely have something draining the battery, like a positive wire grounding out on the trigger frame. Or it could be on the board itself... try sending back your virtue board and tell them it broke.

ASE certified auto technician. Honda motorcycle certified. Ford certified. Currently a custom motorcycle tech.
Anthrax85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:10 PM #3
[NA]WARLORD

[NA]WARLORD is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
[NA]WARLORD has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
[NA]WARLORD supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by No7orious View Post
About a month ago I got a QEV put in my ION and I was attempting to install the virtue board I bought and well it got jammed in my gun when sliding it in and when I tried to pop it out the peice of **** broke on me. So Im stuck with my stock board but for some reason now whenever I put a 9volt battery in my ION it just drains the battery in like a day. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
I have had a Virtue board for over a year and have yet to have it brake on me. Send it back to Virtue, it has a lifetime warranty. The easiest way to avoid the battery from draining is to disconnect the battery when not in use.
[NA]WARLORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:30 PM #4
AR15 guy
I'm not agg

AR15 guy is a Supporting Member
Virtue will fix it. I sent a board in before that I accidentally broke and they sent me an entirely new board for free. Good company.
ALL MY GEAR IS FOR SALE
AR15 guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:39 PM #5
$hotDead

Virtue is great, don't hesitate. Definitely stand behind their stuff.
$hotDead is offline   Reply With Quote