Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-07-2001, 12:08 AM #1
Angel Killer
Stupendous Man!!!

Angel Killer is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Angel Killer plays in the APPA D4 division
Thumbs down Dont go to Rapid Repeat in Washington

a few several months ago me and my team played in a 3-man tournament held by reapid repeat. the first prize was your choice of the freak berral kit or The Jt proteus mask (this is when the mask first came out so they were expnsive) well my team ended up winning and they handed out the prizes to the 2nd and 3rd place team but wehn it got to us they said they didnt have are rizes with them asked us what we wanted and said to stop by the shop in a day or 2 to pick them up.

well we stoped by and he said he didnt have them we came by again and still nothing this continued for several months. Finally he said oh its not my part smart parts was sapossed to sponser the tournament and they didnt so im not buying from them anymore.
well needless to say we were pissed and calling the police isnt are way (but it might be real soon) well last month one of my teamates went to the shop and talked to the guy in charge. the man in charge didnt recongnize him but when he asked my teamare if there was any thing he could do for him he said ya my team won a tournament and you have yet to give us are prize. the guy said " oh ya sorry about that smart parts backed out but i got those masks coming in so i could hook you up with those" well by then we would be happy to get anything at all so we said sure and checked back later on that week well when ever we called he wasnt their and they would just say they wernt in.
(they also continued to do that be for that)

i would also like to point out that we had been costumers there and my teamate had purchesed a 500 smart parts tank their. (it eneded up bracking and he wouldnt except it so he had to sell it on e-bay)
well with all this said i would like to say thank you for reading it all and please do not support these jerks and dont go to Rapid Repeat in Washington