Up for sale are a ton of shocker and autococker parts. Also, I am willing to give you discounts (which we can discuss later) if you want numerous items. On flip side of that, please try not to make me have to run to the post office to ship something insignificant... but I will if I must. But, first:
- I will not ship first.
- Post here before Pm'ing me.
- Paypal is preferred.
- If you offer, have the funds ready.
- Don't lowball me.
- If I missed something here, we'll talk about it.
- Planet Eclipse E1 w/ Solenoid, no eye or eye cover (black) - 90 Shipped/PP OBO
- Planet Eclipse E2 w/ Solenoid, no eye or eye cover, comes with original tin container and manual (chrome) - 135 Shipped/PP OBO
- WGP Hinge Frame - 20 Shipped/PP OBO
- Pump Arms - 10 Shipped/PP per OBO
- Slik Miniblock Back Block - SOLD
- Slik Edge III Bolt - SOLD
- WGP Delrin Bolt - 10 Shipped/PP OBO
- Shocktech Supafly Bolt - SOLD
- Autococker mainspring - SOLD
- Valve Retaining Nuts (1 SOLD, 1 available) - 4 Shipped/PP per OBO
- Generic 3way valve - 10 Shipped/PP OBO
- WGP Orracle Tickler LPR - 20 Shipped/PP OBO
- Generic LPR - 15 Shipped/PP OBO
- Standard WGP STO Rams (Chrome/Black) - 15 Shipped/PP per OBO
- WGP STO Ram w/ TRV's (WGP's version of QEV's) - 20 Shipped/PP OBO
- Actuating Rod w/ Collar - 10 Shipped/PP OBO
- SS Hammer (matte hammer SOLD, polished is still available) - 7 Shipped/PP OBO
- WGP Cocking Rods (Chrome/Black) - SOLD
- WGP Torpedo ASA w/ Drop Forward - 15 Shipped/PP OBO
- IVG Nuts - BOTH SOLD
- Main Valves - SOLD
- Turtle Innovations Delrin Body (drilled for eblade eye)(will come with body, front block w/ screw, halfblock bolt, bolt pin, halfblock pump arm w/ slide, 15* Vertical ASA. Does not come with feed neck but is threaded for an A/C feedneck. Also does not come with internals besides the custom hammer that was made for this kit)
NOTE: I bought this body for about $300 when Turt Inn. was making them. I had no luck using this body with mechanical internals with a hinge frame or eblade... it would be airtight, recock, and cycle fine at slower ROF, but the shots had low velocity, were very inconsistent and the cycling would run into problems at higher ROF. Also, I had to file down the top edge of the front block to make clearance for the barrel. However, I was able to have great success using an Eblade/MQ valve combo. With that in mind, if you have an MQ valve, think you can use this body, make it work, or use it as a project, MAKE ME AN OFFER. In buying this, you are agreeing that you've read and ACCEPT the above and that I, the seller, am not responsible for problems concerning the above. I've decided to keep the delrin turtle body for personal projects unless you can make me an offer I can't refuse
- WGP Black Magic Body (drilled for eblade eye)(body, frontblock, 15* vert asa, backblock, chrome detent) w/ Trinity Clamping Feedneck
- WGP Ergo Regulator
- SP Standard "old school" Bolt Guide - 10 Shipped/PP OBO
- SP HE Bolt Guides - 15 Shipped/PP per OBO
- SP Non-HE Stock Bolts (metal) - 15 Shipped/PP per OBO
- SP Non-HE Stock Bolt (delrin) - SOLD
- SP HE bolt - 20 Shipped/PP OBO
- SP HE Firing Can - SOLD
- SP Non-HE Firing Cans - 15 Shipped/PP OBO
- SP Bolt Sleeves (delrin) - BOTH SOLD
- SP Bolt Sleeve (metal) - 15 Shipped/PP OBO
- SP Stock Nerve/Shocker Board (non flipped microswitch "oldschool') - SOLD
- Other Misc Parts - OFFER
I can take more pictures upon request.