Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-11-2016, 12:25 PM #1
trunkmonkey18
Hot Bread Z

has been a member for 10 years
Getting back into scene after 5 years off

What up everyone, I used to play a bunch from like '05-'11 then moved away and fell out of the paintball community. Anyways I'm trying to get back into it, meet some new people to play with/ potentially play on a team again for some tournaments. Not a noob just got some cob webs lol. I Use to play a bunch with the Oregon paintball/ PBK crew but most them don't play anymore. When I left the area Ridges was happenin and Impact was just starting up to be a spot to play at. Do people still just roll out every weekend or is there a new place now that everyone is playing? Anytime these next few weeks I can just walk in and play with some folks?
trunkmonkey18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-12-2016, 12:35 AM #2
Osmosis44

Osmosis44 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Osmosis44 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Osmosis44 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Osmosis44 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Impact and splat action are still popular, action acres about 10 minutes from splat action does some scenario games here and there.
Impact in Tualatin is the place to go for speedball (SUP type bunker fields), I prefer splat for woodsball days with the pump.

Show up to either of those 2 on a Saturday or Sunday and there are plenty of walk on games, and the folks are for the most part just as welcoming as 05-11 days.
Impact does some Thursdays too, check their facebook for dates.