Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-22-2003, 06:56 PM #1
Spartan X
Unbanned

Spartan X is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Jnthn205's Omen

Well i got his Omen in, and i got right to work.

I fiix the binding beaver tail in 30 second with a peice of electro tape. I turned the recock all the way doen and thought I turned the reg all the way down. Any way, I took it out to get the reg pressure right by shooting some paint, when I dry fired it, it was so freeking loud, not to mention the bottem of the reg was leaking. I put a ball in it and it must have shot 500 fps! I finally got the reg all the way down to were is looked right, then I addjusted the recock. The Recoil was still to much, even with the recock set right, then I let her rip with a Pod of 100 balls. The CAM worked fine, heck every thing worked fine besides the leak on the bottom of the Reg. But after that 100 rouds, I shot about another 50 times, then I was out of gas. I started with 2500 psi...
I know the problem is with the Regulator, it's shooting super Hot, leaking, and I was surprised it did not over pressurize.

Oh and J, you are missing the sear release....how the hech does it work with out it????

You said the Only problem was the beavertail....boy it's a good thing you did not sell this on ebay.

Old Feedback

My Lifestyle Determines My Deathstyle.
Old 09-22-2003, 07:10 PM #2
beastly115
welcome to the pros *****

has been a member for 10 years
Hah, go figure.

B2k3 w/ PDS (lots of upgrades)
Omen

"Originally posted by hexum
The only black people ive seen were part of a church group, they were talking about busting caps in peoples *****, they held the procarbines with one hand, sideways "