Just finished this one up, she is a very unique little Phantom.
- Refinished in Cerakote Burnt Bronze w/ Graphite Black accents
- Shortened and slotted body
- Shorter carbidized cocking rod
- Freak Bored Barrel
- Milled frame to accept a Magpul MOE Grip
- Made a magnetic 12 gram holder to fit inside the grip. (Makes for VERY quick 12gram changes!)
- Made a puncture pin removal tool / velocity adjuster that stores inside grip.
- Made a piston for the bucket changer to act as a check valve.
- Carbidized bolt lip
- Carbidized Sear
- Applied dry film lubricant to internals
- Installed new trigger spring
- Carbidized trigger to remove side to side play.