Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-29-2015, 07:18 PM #1
arkn

Extreme Rage Sportshot Mod?

I've heard of sanding down the inside of these hoppers to make them feed better, but I can't find any details on it... The old Pumpenstein website where the guide was at isn't available anymore.

Does anybody have a guide or can give a detailed explanation/pictures for going about this?
I have one and I can't seem to use it without constant dry fires
arkn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-04-2015, 12:04 PM #2
R3L
CCM is not a verb

That was with the old Sportshots.
Old 03-15-2015, 04:41 PM #3
uwontm8
innawoods

if yours has the cone inside for 50cal. remove it and sand off the edges where the cone would sit with like 800g then 1000, and 2000 wet if your really that bored.
uwontm8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 11:23 PM #4
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

If your hopper really is the Extreme Rage version, (ie. the current version that doesn't say "Sportshot" in gray writing on the side) it already has the "sanding" mods incorporated into its design from the factory.

Even with modifications, small non-motorized hoppers just don't feed that consistently. No amount of modification or sanding is going to prevent you from having to shake the hopper once in a while.

Anyway, Pumpenstein's old article can be found here, though most of the images no longer work: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...ed-better.html
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:35 PM #5
NOVA8264

Quote:
Even with modifications, small non-motorized hoppers just don't feed that consistently. No amount of modification or sanding is going to prevent you from having to shake the hopper once in a while.
I can agree with this statement as I just spent time sanding a brand new Sport Shot with "some" better results in feeding. Guess I'll look into a 50 round hopper if I get fed up with this one.