Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-18-2015, 08:34 PM #1
Offensive-Recon

CCM T2 body kit?

I got a CCM t2 a few months back and was wondering if the earlier production models have interchangeable body kits?
Its in a right feed position now and would like to get it into a center feed position.
Just some specs that I know of the gun to help: Its has a tri rod pump kit, the serial # is in the upper 200's, and the box says it was from 2010.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Offensive-Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-20-2015, 02:43 PM #2
wallify

I believe the earlier ones were intended to be interchangeable. I am not sure if that is still the case though. I believe it was the ones that still used spyder detents. IT was part of the original concept anyway. From what I've seen though not many additional top tubes were made. I was hoping for a midblock option myself, but that never came to production.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:41 PM #3
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

30 mid blocks were made.

T2 body top tubes might be interchangeable between generations. Contact CCM and ask.

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.
Super69ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 10:57 AM #4
ssslither

As mentioned above, contact Laurie @ CCM. They're going to want to know what style detent you have; nub or oring. I just received a new top tube for my 1st batch T2 (nub style detent, serial # <40) so they should be able to help you as well. Keep in mind that you'll need a Torx T15 (I believe) driver to remove the top tube unless they changed the fastener type after mine was built.
Old 06-29-2015, 04:09 PM #5
Tw!tch
Back in action!

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssslither View Post
As mentioned above, contact Laurie @ CCM. They're going to want to know what style detent you have; nub or oring. I just received a new top tube for my 1st batch T2 (nub style detent, serial # <40) so they should be able to help you as well. Keep in mind that you'll need a Torx T15 (I believe) driver to remove the top tube unless they changed the fastener type after mine was built.
I have a newer model and it still requires the Torx.. You can buy those from CCM as well
Old 06-29-2015, 09:36 PM #6
jestep

You may want to look at selling / trading it and just buy/ trade for a center feed and possibly pocketing a few dollars. Pretty sure the right feeds are still in somewhat of high demand, not to mention the serial number is low enough to get some interest on its own.
jestep is offline   Reply With Quote