Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 11:43 PM #1786
sno is banned!
Ship Grad

sno is banned! posts videos on PbNation
sno is banned! is an NCPA player
sno is banned! plays in the APPA D5 division
sno is banned! has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
lol wut doing the rush mang for tke. good ****.

XBOne: Keith Stone IV
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-27-2011, 02:36 AM #1787
beater of angels

beater of angels plays in the APPA beginner division
Hay guys.

Ben, i wanna buy that subi form you. srsly. Want a dark blue gc sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo bad. Or white.

Dads friend has a 99 with full 06 sti swap (drive train and interior). Mad nice ride.

Cant member if i told yew all, but my car got hit and runned back in september. Guy ended up getting off with 500 dollar fine, and 90 day suspension. i have 2900 in damage to my car. Fixing out of pocket, gonna be doen soon.

And prea, lol.

Maybe late on the topc, but a friend of mine in oregon took a sheet and half of leary ****. this was 2 summers ago, hes as of now legally insane.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:46 AM #1788
The Snufferoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2K4-SuperHonkey View Post
do i have to sustain an erection? because i might black out due to lack of blood flow.
http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/i-had...-for-12-hours/
Old 01-27-2011, 02:47 AM #1789
The Snufferoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by beater of angels View Post
Hay guys.

Ben, i wanna buy that subi form you. srsly. Want a dark blue gc sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo bad. Or white.

Dads friend has a 99 with full 06 sti swap (drive train and interior). Mad nice ride.

Cant member if i told yew all, but my car got hit and runned back in september. Guy ended up getting off with 500 dollar fine, and 90 day suspension. i have 2900 in damage to my car. Fixing out of pocket, gonna be doen soon.

And prea, lol.

Maybe late on the topc, but a friend of mine in oregon took a sheet and half of leary ****. this was 2 summers ago, hes as of now legally insane.
Oh, and you're an *******. *******.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:52 AM #1790
The Snufferoo

Oh, and lol- http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktl...0,657752.story

Know her perchance?
Old 01-27-2011, 01:45 PM #1791
Ben.haK (Banned)
I'm fantastical

Quote:
Originally Posted by som3 dud3 View Post
i vote we wear lab coats with nothing underneath, preferably without closing them.
I second this motion.
Quote:
do i have to sustain an erection? because i might black out due to lack of blood flow.
Don't worry, we'll deal with that as it comes up
Old 01-27-2011, 02:02 PM #1792
som3 dud3
Hop stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Snufferoo View Post
i lold
Old 01-27-2011, 02:24 PM #1793
JackedUp03
Anti-Smart Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beater of angels View Post
Hay guys.

And prea, lol.

Sucks so bad dude...My Camaro still isn't finished. Makes me so

I follow Metal Jesus
Old 01-27-2011, 03:39 PM #1794
B2K4-SuperHonkey
Ive lost my pudding again

B2K4-SuperHonkey is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Snufferoo View Post
to be honest, i would have flaunted that **** at the hospital.

"YEAH **** YEAH LADIES! I CAN KEEP IT UP FOR HOURS YEAHHH."

Also dud3, i case you haven't gotten a chance to listen to the new album:

Haugm used old school analog recording on the entire album for every instrument. It has more in common with Pale folklore than the rest of them, but I think it's more black metal than the rest of their albums. I still think Ashes was my favorite, but this album is definitely still amazing,
"My goal this year is to prove natural selection on the show. It's gonna take a while, it's gonna be very hard to make it fascinating on film in the context of our narrative structure, but I figure screw it. The sky's the limit. Let's do natural selection. I'm sick of fifty percent of this country thinking creationism is reasonable. It's appalling."
Adam Savage of Mythbusters
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Old 01-27-2011, 04:03 PM #1795
sno is banned!
Ship Grad

sno is banned! posts videos on PbNation
sno is banned! is an NCPA player
sno is banned! plays in the APPA D5 division
sno is banned! has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Sounds like **** to me.

XBOne: Keith Stone IV
Old 01-27-2011, 04:05 PM #1796
som3 dud3
Hop stars

Quote:
Haugm used old school analog recording on the entire album for every instrument. It has more in common with Pale folklore than the rest of them, but I think it's more black metal than the rest of their albums. I still think Ashes was my favorite, but this album is definitely still amazing,
I liked it, reminded me of Enslaved a little bit. Definitely a more traditional black metal sound than they normally do.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:30 AM #1797
B2K4-SuperHonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sno is banned! View Post
Sounds like **** to me.
meh, this music's not for everyone.

Quote:
I liked it, reminded me of Enslaved a little bit. Definitely a more traditional black metal sound than they normally do.
yeah. and by the way, i loooove new enslaved. Ethica odini is my ****.
"My goal this year is to prove natural selection on the show. It's gonna take a while, it's gonna be very hard to make it fascinating on film in the context of our narrative structure, but I figure screw it. The sky's the limit. Let's do natural selection. I'm sick of fifty percent of this country thinking creationism is reasonable. It's appalling."
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Old 01-28-2011, 07:55 AM #1798
som3 dud3
Hop stars

wtf new enslaved too? i really am behind.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:56 AM #1799
som3 dud3
Hop stars

anything else i should know about?
Old 01-28-2011, 08:58 AM #1800
B2K4-SuperHonkey

Quote:
wtf new enslaved too? i really am behind.

Quote:
anything else i should know about?
uh, idk. I guess as far as the metal world is going, i believe death metal is dying save for very few progressive acts because the sound is getting stale and everyone is worshiping morbid angel and suffocation like it's law. There's a ton of progressive black metal coming out all over the place and it's all amazing as far as i can tell, especially with America becoming an ever-bigger BM scene.
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Old 01-28-2011, 11:27 AM #1801
Bayne
Trucks? Haha, 7/8/08

Quote:
Working out more and playing paintball on a regular basis: the secret to succeeding at college.
University is about pushing yourself; intellectually and physically. By the time I'm out of here I want to be able to publish work, be a well known and respected authority in the field of criminal law study, and Dead lift 405lbs, squat 350, and Power clean 275. Every single day I wake up, pound 16 oz of frigid water and begin drinking my alloted 1.5 gallons, then I proceed to the dining hall and make myself a gainer shake, carefully plan my macro-nutrients to coincide with the daily servings, and tweak my gym time to reflect that. After my physical work is done I start my school work. Some people are different, maybe prea is trying to become a more healthy individual? The benefits of lifting and exercising are not muscular-Hypertrophic specific. Both your mind and your body experience new levels of flexibility and well-being with a balanced physique.

/wall of text.

ST: Photo- Rimjobs and tummy rubs all around.
I am heaven sent, don't you dare forget.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:29 AM #1802
Prea

Yea working out just feels good....plus it helps balance out all the drugs I've done
Old 01-28-2011, 11:40 AM #1803
Bayne
Trucks? Haha, 7/8/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prea View Post
Yea working out just feels good....plus it helps balance out all the drugs I've done
I mean, maybe in your mind. But there is no naturally produced serotonin or otherwise hormone related chemical that will compensate for the mass amounts of LSD and designer drugs you have consumed in the last several years. It will definitely get your cardiovascular health back in shape, though.

Old 01-28-2011, 11:41 AM #1804
bobide
That's No Zaku Boy

bobide supports Cereal Killerz 2
bobide is an NCPA player
bobide plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayne View Post
University is about pushing yourself; intellectually and physically. By the time I'm out of here I want to be able to publish work, be a well known and respected authority in the field of criminal law study, and Dead lift 405lbs, squat 350, and Power clean 275. Every single day I wake up, pound 16 oz of frigid water and begin drinking my alloted 1.5 gallons, then I proceed to the dining hall and make myself a gainer shake, carefully plan my macro-nutrients to coincide with the daily servings, and tweak my gym time to reflect that. After my physical work is done I start my school work. Some people are different, maybe prea is trying to become a more healthy individual? The benefits of lifting and exercising are not muscular-Hypertrophic specific. Both your mind and your body experience new levels of flexibility and well-being with a balanced physique.

/wall of text.
Lulz. MUSCLE NERD.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:48 AM #1805
Bayne
Trucks? Haha, 7/8/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobide View Post
Lulz. MUSCLE NERD.
I mean, I am. But when I can go from (well you knew what I looked like in 05) to 175 lbs raw ****ing muscle with less than a full year of dedicated lifting, its some serious ****, breh.

Old 01-28-2011, 12:14 PM #1806
bobide
That's No Zaku Boy

bobide supports Cereal Killerz 2
bobide is an NCPA player
bobide plays in the APPA D5 division
Yea that some serious add on.

I am still a skinny ****er.
Closed Thread