PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 05:53 PM #85
B2K4-SuperHonkey
Ive lost my pudding again

B2K4-SuperHonkey is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Srsly? Dude let me come and live in your garage or someting, I need to get the **** out.

Also, my sister who is studying abroad in Spain is bringing me home some absinthe. IDk about all that wormwood ****, I just think that any alcohol that's 140 proof or more is gonna give you some ****in' visions reguardless of what else is in it.
"My goal this year is to prove natural selection on the show. It's gonna take a while, it's gonna be very hard to make it fascinating on film in the context of our narrative structure, but I figure screw it. The sky's the limit. Let's do natural selection. I'm sick of fifty percent of this country thinking creationism is reasonable. It's appalling."
Adam Savage of Mythbusters
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-30-2009, 05:55 PM #86
FeVeR12

FeVeR12 plays in the APPA D5 division
Ya srsly. 3bed 2 bath, 2 car garage, built in '06. My band is actually renting out two of the rooms from me and we'll be practicing in the garage.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:09 PM #87
bobide
That's No Zaku Boy

has been a member for 10 years
bobide supports Cereal Killerz 2
bobide is an NCPA player
bobide plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by B2K4-SuperHonkey View Post
Srsly? Dude let me come and live in your garage or someting, I need to get the **** out.

Also, my sister who is studying abroad in Spain is bringing me home some absinthe. IDk about all that wormwood ****, I just think that any alcohol that's 140 proof or more is gonna give you some ****in' visions reguardless of what else is in it.
Can you not get Everclear in Illinois? ****'s 190 proof. I've got a fifth of it sitting in my fridge right now. It's nice to get a solid buzz off 2 drinks

As for cheap food Ben I always did something with chicken or beef and either pan fried or grilled it. Rice, mac n' cheese, fries, vegetables for the side depending. Play around with your seasonings to mix it up or how you prepare the side (potatoes can be done like 800 different ways man). Stir fry, tacos, spaghetti, etc. Eating cheap it's usually a little rough to get some variation in there.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:19 PM #88
JackedUp03
Anti-Smart Parts

Dude, that's sick that you bought your own place. Congrats

I follow Metal Jesus
Old 10-01-2009, 06:28 AM #89
B2K4-SuperHonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobide View Post
Can you not get Everclear in Illinois? ****'s 190 proof. I've got a fifth of it sitting in my fridge right now. It's nice to get a solid buzz off 2 drinks

As for cheap food Ben I always did something with chicken or beef and either pan fried or grilled it. Rice, mac n' cheese, fries, vegetables for the side depending. Play around with your seasonings to mix it up or how you prepare the side (potatoes can be done like 800 different ways man). Stir fry, tacos, spaghetti, etc. Eating cheap it's usually a little rough to get some variation in there.
Yeah, but I liked that minty **** I tried in Europe once.
"My goal this year is to prove natural selection on the show. It's gonna take a while, it's gonna be very hard to make it fascinating on film in the context of our narrative structure, but I figure screw it. The sky's the limit. Let's do natural selection. I'm sick of fifty percent of this country thinking creationism is reasonable. It's appalling."
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Old 10-03-2009, 06:07 PM #90
The Snufferoo

Oh hai guyz.
Old 10-04-2009, 01:09 AM #91
Formula51
its an otter.

I love family reunions. Hey guys
Old 10-04-2009, 01:15 AM #92
B2K4-SuperHonkey

I love buying second generation camaros. I now own two. Why? **** you that's why.
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Old 10-04-2009, 01:20 AM #93
Formula51
its an otter.

show me.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:27 AM #94
JackedUp03
Anti-Smart Parts

Quote:
I love buying second generation camaros. I now own two. Why? **** you that's why.
Sick dude...I should be finishing up the body work on mine next weekend, then she goes off for a fresh paint job!

I follow Metal Jesus
Old 10-04-2009, 10:14 AM #95
B2K4-SuperHonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula51 View Post
show me.
I'll get pics this week when I go to pick it up.
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Old 10-04-2009, 07:26 PM #96
B2K4-SuperHonkey

Goddamn I have not worked out in forever. I couldn't do more than 5 reps at 150lbs at a time.
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Last edited by B2K4-SuperHonkey : 10-04-2009 at 08:39 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:22 PM #97
Formula51
its an otter.

Quote:
I'll get pics this week when I go to pick it up.

to the weights thing. how long's it been since you've lifted?

Who was it that was a huge San Diego fan? Prea?

dem Stillers > Chargers
Old 10-04-2009, 11:03 PM #98
B2K4-SuperHonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula51 View Post

to the weights thing. how long's it been since you've lifted?
Well I get a lot of resistance training turning wrenches on trucks at work, but its mostly in the forearms and such, not a lot like bench presses. I haven't been doing any weights at all lately, mostly running and some cardio. It could be a year since I really did a worthwhile lifting set. Give me 2 weeks and I'll be back to doing 20-25 reps at 150.
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Old 10-05-2009, 12:56 AM #99
Ben.haK (Banned)

I can bench like 3 sets of 315
Old 10-05-2009, 10:10 AM #100
JackedUp03
Anti-Smart Parts

I don't workout...

I follow Metal Jesus
Old 10-05-2009, 03:34 PM #101
B2K4-SuperHonkey

Meh, I only work out because I like food but hate being a gigantic fatass.
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Old 10-05-2009, 05:49 PM #102
Ben.haK (Banned)

Me too. My *** is ****ing disgusting these days.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:37 PM #103
Formula51
its an otter.

I suppose i'm in pretty good shape.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:26 PM #104
JackedUp03
Anti-Smart Parts

I can't gain weight

I follow Metal Jesus
Old 10-05-2009, 09:52 PM #105
Formula51
its an otter.