Here is one I've made a few years ago, I'm debating if I'm finished with it or not, as you can see there's some gaps in the chest area, but I figured it would obstruct my crawling movement since I found I had problems crawling with the bottom front of the coat being caught under my knees. Granted this weighs a ton, but I've found it effective, especially in heavy brush, early spring/mid fall. The suit design: Coat- Army BDU, camoflague pants, hunting camo hat. Believe it or not, street hockey netting sewen and glued on with 8"-14" strips of burlap individually cut, overhand knotted and stripped down. Yeah, the suit took me a good 7 months to complete. I have a traditional 200 rnd hopper (gravity fed) that I decked out with the burlap with a 1'x2' burlap spread to cover my marker.
I apologize it's not the best picture, I don't have one of the backside or in action.
Now I haven't used the suit in quite awhile, my aggressive style of play doesn't quite work with it. However, I've still got it and proud to have taken the time to learn. Hope this was a bit helpful