Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2009, 05:51 PM #295
Vicious49
Excelsior!
 
Vicious49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Northern VA
Annual Supporting Member
Vicious49 plays in the USPL
Vicious49 plays in the PSP
Vicious49 owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
Vicious49 supports Pev's Paintball
Vicious49 plays in the APPA D4 division
Vicious49 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuxXarD-V2 View Post
It doesn't matter.

I still have significantly more feedback than someone iwth ZERO.
That's the point I'm making.

Get your head out of your *** and slow down when you're reading my comments.
And I have even more 'significantly more' feedback than you. So somewhere in there, your argument is flawed. Redo the math and get back to me.

20 - 0 = 20 : and that somehow means to you that you are above those people

83 - 20 = 63 : yet to you that means I'm not above you
Vicious49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-13-2009, 05:52 PM #296
embickillo
The one and only
 
embickillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Orlando, Fl.
embickillo donated to help Peyton Trent
embickillo supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Also, I think it's important to note that people are all drinking the "feedback is worthless Kool-aid" before they've even seen the entire picture. It's almost as though everyone is so busy complaining that they haven't taken a close look at the BST Trust badge...
Something with the badges coming together and spelling out something?
__________________
Gold&BlackKnights
She spoke to me and said, "With this gift, you will win fourth place!"
datstache.
embickillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 05:53 PM #297
Vicious49
Excelsior!
 
Vicious49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Northern VA
Annual Supporting Member
Vicious49 plays in the USPL
Vicious49 plays in the PSP
Vicious49 owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
Vicious49 supports Pev's Paintball
Vicious49 plays in the APPA D4 division
Vicious49 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantis2911 View Post
Enough of the flame fest. Who cares? You both have enough to not ship first in most deals anyway.
No flamefest. We are now in my realm of logic. Math is math. I want to know where he's getting his faulty logic from.

He says BST will help those with 0 feedback because they can now buy BST trust. So in turn, I think BST will help those with 20 feedback because they can buy BST trust and he takes offense to it. I am extrapolating on his own ideas. If he can't agree with that, then he's admitting his argument is flawed.
Vicious49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 05:57 PM #298
Vicious49
Excelsior!
 
Vicious49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Northern VA
Annual Supporting Member
Vicious49 plays in the USPL
Vicious49 plays in the PSP
Vicious49 owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
Vicious49 supports Pev's Paintball
Vicious49 plays in the APPA D4 division
Vicious49 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
I'll simplify this for those of you who aren't good at math or following logic.

You can't sit here and say 'I'm better than you because I drive a BMW and you drive a Ford.' And then also say 'You're not better than me because I drive a BMW and you drive a Ferrari'. You either accept both or neither. So which is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stGenRex View Post
When someone with less feedback, tells me to ship 1st because they are BST "trusted" I'm going to come after the entire PBN Staff.
Let's be honest. Even before the BST trust thing, people with less feedback expect you to ship first because 'you came to them'.

Last edited by Vicious49 : 08-13-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Vicious49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:01 PM #299
CS@PbNation
 
 
CS@PbNation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: On Pbnation.com
Annual Supporting Member
CS@PbNation is a Supporting Member
CS@PbNation supports Cereal Killerz 2
CS@PbNation donated to help Peyton Trent
CS@PbNation supports Sherwood Forest
CS@PbNation supports our troops
Thanks for the posts and comments.

They are no current plans to change the price of ASM membership.

The two free Gold Ups that we sent to every current ASM member today was a goodwill gesture to acknowledge that I messed up the roll out of this new product. Please enjoy them, sell them or use them but take advantage of the free stuff.

That's the end of the freebies. Sorry no more free stuff will be coming. no price changes. No program changes.

They are no current plans to change or modify the new BST trust. However shortly we will introduce another level of the program based on feedback we have received from ASM members and Mods.

When it gets done we will let the Mods see it first and then the ASM members and then release it to the site in general.

I appreciate your comments and concerns.

All the best,
Ed
__________________
If you need to contact us direct, please use the contact us link at the bottom of any PbNation page.
CS@PbNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:02 PM #300
embickillo
The one and only
 
embickillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Orlando, Fl.
embickillo donated to help Peyton Trent
embickillo supports Bob Gurnsey
__________________
Gold&BlackKnights
She spoke to me and said, "With this gift, you will win fourth place!"
datstache.
embickillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:03 PM #301
Vicious49
Excelsior!
 
Vicious49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Northern VA
Annual Supporting Member
Vicious49 plays in the USPL
Vicious49 plays in the PSP
Vicious49 owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
Vicious49 supports Pev's Paintball
Vicious49 plays in the APPA D4 division
Vicious49 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by CS@PbNation View Post
The two free Gold Ups that we sent to every current ASM member today was a goodwill gesture to acknowledge that I messed up the roll out of this new product. Please enjoy them, sell them or use them but take advantage of the free stuff.

That's the end of the freebies. Sorry no more free stuff will be coming. no price changes. No program changes.
Thanks Ed. It was appreciated. I wasn't expecting anything so whatever you give us is a bonus.

And if no one had posted anything, I never would have even noticed that my BST trusts were gone.
Vicious49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:03 PM #302
biggm28
It's Big M ®
 
biggm28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: **937**
biggm28 is a Paintball photographer
biggm28 is Legendary
biggm28 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by CS@PbNation View Post
Thanks for the posts and comments.

They are no current plans to change the price of ASM membership.

The two free Gold Ups that we sent to every current ASM member today was a goodwill gesture to acknowledge that I messed up the roll out of this new product. Please enjoy them, sell them or use them but take advantage of the free stuff.

That's the end of the freebies. Sorry no more free stuff will be coming. no price changes. No program changes.

They are no current plans to change or modify the new BST trust. However shortly we will introduce another level of the program based on feedback we have received from ASM members and Mods.

When it gets done we will let the Mods see it first and then the ASM members and then release it to the site in general.

I appreciate your comments and concerns.

All the best,
Ed
Thats a really great Idea. I really do like pbn, but I just felt you guys stole something from me. I got something I will use in return. Thanks
biggm28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:04 PM #303
grantis2911
Jeremiah 29:11
 
grantis2911's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Omaha
I do have one question about the Gold Ups we received.

Will they go away if we don't renew?
__________________
Gen-E Matrix FS/T
grantis2911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:06 PM #304
dallas.balla
Freedom
 
dallas.balla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Dallas
Annual Supporting Member
dallas.balla is a Paintball photographer
dallas.balla plays in the PSP
dallas.balla is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantis2911 View Post
I do have one question about the Gold Ups we received.

Will they go away if we don't renew?
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
It's not revoked. You got your full year. You just chose not to use all of the benefits. It says right on the page: "Annual Supporting Membership has the following benefits and upgrades over a normal account." You are no longer ASM so you no longer have those benefits. It's pretty straightforward.

.
__________________
University of Texas at Dallas Paintball
dallas.balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:06 PM #305
ysiwpaintball
Ron
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Toledo ohio
Annual Supporting Member
ysiwpaintball plays in the PSP
ysiwpaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
ysiwpaintball supports Team VICIOUS
ysiwpaintball supports Team VICIOUS
ysiwpaintball supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantis2911 View Post
I do have one question about the Gold Ups we received.

Will they go away if we don't renew?
yes
__________________
ASMC-Vicious OT-Warzone-Furious Barrel's

LUXE

"Originally posted by licence_to_kill: plant meth in his car and call the cops"

"If your not going to stand behind our troops, stand in front of them"
ysiwpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:07 PM #306
Zuhälterseiler (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Just another way to make money then?

Can I get eternity ASM if I leave PBN in my will?

Zuhälterseiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:09 PM #307
$h@key J0nEZ
Pissing On
 
$h@key J0nEZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Your Parade
Quote:
Originally Posted by CS@PbNation View Post
Thanks for the posts and comments.

They are no current plans to change the price of ASM membership.

The two free Gold Ups that we sent to every current ASM member today was a goodwill gesture to acknowledge that I messed up the roll out of this new product. Please enjoy them, sell them or use them but take advantage of the free stuff.

That's the end of the freebies. Sorry no more free stuff will be coming. no price changes. No program changes.

They are no current plans to change or modify the new BST trust. However shortly we will introduce another level of the program based on feedback we have received from ASM members and Mods.

When it gets done we will let the Mods see it first and then the ASM members and then release it to the site in general.

I appreciate your comments and concerns.

All the best,
Ed
__________________
$h@key J0nEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:10 PM #308
grantis2911
Jeremiah 29:11
 
grantis2911's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Omaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by $h@key J0nEZ View Post
Yeah, Im anxious to see what that is.
__________________
Gen-E Matrix FS/T
grantis2911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:12 PM #309
texaspaintballplpaye
 
 
texaspaintballplpaye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Annual Supporting Member
texaspaintballplpaye is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
texaspaintballplpaye is a Paintball photographer
If ASM price drops will the SM/ASM price drop as well?
texaspaintballplpaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:16 PM #310
viperashes
DON'T GIVE A ****
 
viperashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Terrell, TX
viperashes is Legendary
viperashes is attending Decay of Nations VII
Will we still recieve 4 gold-ups in upcoming years? I mean, we got two with ASM, now we got 2 more comp'd for taking away BST trusts, but Im sure that yall arent going to just give us 4 gold up's. Where will the middle ground be?
__________________
~::aut viam inveniam aut faciam::~

"**** it. You only live once. You can't take your money with you, so spend it on **** you want. You can't take your **** with you, so make sure you break it before you leave." - Me

Lefties make it looser
viperashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:17 PM #311
Zuhälterseiler (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by texaspaintballplpaye View Post
If ASM price drops will the SM/ASM price drop as well?
SM's been gone for 4 years.
Zuhälterseiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:18 PM #312
texaspaintballplpaye
 
 
texaspaintballplpaye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Annual Supporting Member
texaspaintballplpaye is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
texaspaintballplpaye is a Paintball photographer
I'm aware of that. There is a secret you don't know about.

SM members that purchased ASM within a certain time frame got a discount that sticks with them.
texaspaintballplpaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:19 PM #313
embickillo
The one and only
 
embickillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Orlando, Fl.
embickillo donated to help Peyton Trent
embickillo supports Bob Gurnsey
__________________
Gold&BlackKnights
She spoke to me and said, "With this gift, you will win fourth place!"
datstache.
embickillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:20 PM #314
dallas.balla
Freedom
 
dallas.balla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Dallas
Annual Supporting Member
dallas.balla is a Paintball photographer
dallas.balla plays in the PSP
dallas.balla is an NCPA player
/thread
__________________
University of Texas at Dallas Paintball
dallas.balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:23 PM #315
Zuhälterseiler (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by texaspaintballplpaye View Post
I'm aware of that. There is a secret you don't know about.

SM members that purchased ASM within a certain time frame got a discount that sticks with them.
I know, it was like $20. I was ASM the first year. I learned my lesson.
Zuhälterseiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump