PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-13-2014, 09:43 PM #1
xtwistymcdutchx

Nvp in Rochester

What's the turn out like on the weekends? Is there an advanced players night? Getting back into the sport and I wanna make sure I'm not just going to be playing with 11 yr old kids
xtwistymcdutchx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-17-2014, 10:15 AM #2
JJDow85

JJDow85 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JJDow85 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I've been going on Sundays 1-2x a month since last july. Im an adult with a career as well and just started playing again after a long break, just so u know im not a kid giving the review. Turn out seems to be even. They do run 2 lines now though. They have a beginner's and an advanced players grouping so you wont be stuck with playing 13v13. Sometimes it does get frustrating waiting to play tho. If they have a bunch of beginners they will run 2 games to our 1. But always a nice turnout of advanced players with varying skill levels. U could always just pop by on a weekend of open play and hangout for an hour or so. That'll give u a good perspective. Dont go as soon as they open tho, go during the middle of hours of operation as that tends to be the peak of people I've found. Hope this helps. Welcome back! Any other questions just pm me.
JJDow85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:12 PM #3
shanebotwin

How is the lighting at nvp? I haven't played in years and was looking to start again. I always remember indoor fields being small, dark and damp.
shanebotwin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:20 PM #4
JJDow85

JJDow85 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JJDow85 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
It is small but gets the job done. Lighting could be better but no real issues. Not damp. Has really high ceilings. Best advice man is just go check it out for yourself. Stop by, take a tour and walk thru. Get a feel for the place. Won't take more than 10 mins.. Hangout and talk with the refs and players. Sport would love to have you back. GL buddy
JJDow85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:02 PM #5
cab0053

New lighting a few years back, makes world of difference.
cab0053 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups