Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2009, 12:21 AM #1
Ich will mehr! Immer Mehr
a_nxiety's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wisconsin
carter buzzard question

i might be getting a carter buzzard in trade and i'm told it needs a new pierce pin valve. I assume this is only the part that punctures 12 grams yes? and if so can i just throw on another 12 gram change that i have? I would think the VA is standard threaded.
a_nxiety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 08-10-2009, 01:00 AM #2
Murk Fools
wilted_bunker's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: in the Garden of Snakes
 has been a member for 10 years

yes you can.
Blitz Paintball
Check It Products
wilted_bunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:01 AM #3
Castro #66
Not a Moderator*
Castro #66's Avatar
Join Date: May 2005
Annual Supporting Member
Castro #66 is a Supporting Member
Castro #66 is playing at Living Legends VII
Castro #66 supports Bob Gurnsey
Castro #66 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Castro #66 is Legendary
Castro #66 is attending Decay of Nations VII
Why they called it a valve I can't be sure, but the piercing cup is easy enough to remove and install.
Certified Master Airsmith
Airsmithing & 3rd Party Shipping - PM for details
Can't we all just play Paintball?

Castro #66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:14 AM #4
jeffwilson's Avatar
Join Date: May 2005
andi have a CCI 12gram changer on mine, works just fine!
Welcome to the Pump Revolution!

I&I Sports

Want pump related gear and information??? go here:
jeffwilson is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump