PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-08-2009, 03:21 AM #1
Matt 23

Matt 23 helped look for balloons
Meditation

Has anyone tried meditation?

To anyone thinking about trying meditation its not a simple, quick, and easy fix to your problems. With any skill it takes time and patience to develop. I have been practicing for about a year now, before I go to sleep and when I wake up. I feel like I made a huge breakthrough these last couple of weeks. From a level of just concentration and awareness to a feeling of emptiness of one's being; The feeling is indescribable, almost like you're floating or just air. I'm not at a stage where I can accurately pinpoint my levels, and I can't tell if its something other than meditation.

Maybe people here can help me out.

**** it
Matt 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2009, 06:01 PM #2
ke0dakilla
-LH- BDWC

go speak to a monk :3
ke0dakilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:13 PM #3
cryptic.paintball
blah blah blah

cryptic.paintball is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
cryptic.paintball is Legendary
cryptic.paintball is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt 23 View Post
Has anyone tried meditation?

To anyone thinking about trying meditation its not a simple, quick, and easy fix to your problems. With any skill it takes time and patience to develop. I have been practicing for about a year now, before I go to sleep and when I wake up. I feel like I made a huge breakthrough these last couple of weeks. From a level of just concentration and awareness to a feeling of emptiness of one's being; The feeling is indescribable, almost like you're floating or just air. I'm not at a stage where I can accurately pinpoint my levels, and I can't tell if its something other than meditation.

Maybe people here can help me out.
WAYYYYYYY back in the day when I studied martial arts we used meditation as a means to prepare ourselves for the training
cryptic.paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:31 PM #4
eVLution9450
I'm so throwed

Tried it a few times. Not nearly dedicated as you are. I just like to deep breathe and focus my thoughts when I'm stressed out.

Feels good, man.
eVLution9450 is offline   Reply With Quote