PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-07-2009, 08:31 PM #1
WashPBer101

Unhappy My experience with Danger Zone.

Happy ending!

Last edited by WashPBer101 : 08-12-2009 at 12:14 AM.
WashPBer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-07-2009, 08:36 PM #2
balla93

balla93 supports Team VICIOUS
balla93 is for the Gunfight
balla93 supports Pev's Paintball
balla93 supports Empire
Sounds to me like you should have just ordered the hose yourself and fixed it yourself.

Or bring them the hose to put on your gun. Stuff happens, I know, I work for a paintball shop and things tend to get busy and things that need to get done, don't.
balla93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:40 PM #3
WashPBer101

Quote:
Originally Posted by balla93 View Post
Sounds to me like you should have just ordered the hose yourself and fixed it yourself.

Or bring them the hose to put on your gun. Stuff happens, I know, I work for a paintball shop and things tend to get busy and things that need to get done, don't.
I've already asked myself why I didn't do that, sad as it is. But like I said, I haven't had the most time recently. I was lucky just to have Sunday off, I had to specifically ask for it two weeks in advance.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:55 PM #4
WashPBer101

Quote:
Originally Posted by crc10ski View Post
I bet the worst is yet to come... Paying more to have a Wrath fixed than it cost new. Good Luck.
It used to retail for $300. They'd be crazy to try to charge me that .
Old 08-08-2009, 06:09 AM #5
leeninwit1shot
just like to shoot with 1

leeninwit1shot owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Sorry but LOL, whoopadeedoo you brought a gun to get teched at a shop and expect it back fast, bah! While I prefer to not support that particular field their techs are normally good, just upgrade guns then I'd say

BTA
leeninwit1shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:37 PM #6
NCONTROL
Welcome to SwagMont Manor

NCONTROL is a Professional paintball player
NCONTROL plays in the PSP
NCONTROL supports Cereal Killerz 2
NCONTROL plays in the APPA Semi Pro division
yeah, I usually tell people to expect to wait 2 weeks on repairs. I hear your frustration, and the fact that they said they couldn't get the hose is weak especially after waiting, but they probably had plenty of other guns getting fixed too.
Capital Edge: NorCal's best paintball field
Uprising Throwdown Series, 4-man for the NW.
Washington's Place to play, PSP
NCONTROL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:53 PM #7
Nickorus

Nickorus donated to help Peyton Trent
Yea, the thing about it, is most techs have a lot of guns to look at, and to expect it back fast is not a good thing....
Old 08-08-2009, 11:13 PM #8
calimari

A diablo wraith! That was one of the biggest pos's ever sold! Good luck getting it fixed, ecpecially after *****in bout the guys tryin to fix it.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:19 AM #9
WashPBer101

Quote:
Originally Posted by calimari View Post
A diablo wraith! That was one of the biggest pos's ever sold! Good luck getting it fixed, ecpecially after *****in bout the guys tryin to fix it.

I'm pretty sure that you can see I'm being fairly calm and sympathetic. I wouldn't call it "****in'," I'd call it a fair description of what's been happening.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:20 AM #10
WashPBer101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickorus View Post
Yea, the thing about it, is most techs have a lot of guns to look at, and to expect it back fast is not a good thing....
I did expect it back fairly quickly, as the only other shop I had ever used for different guns was Paranoid in Puyallup, which was very fast. This was my first experience with Danger Zone.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:21 AM #11
WashPBer101

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeninwit1shot View Post
Sorry but LOL, whoopadeedoo you brought a gun to get teched at a shop and expect it back fast, bah! While I prefer to not support that particular field their techs are normally good, just upgrade guns then I'd say
I'm pretty sure the attitude was uncalled for. I have been thinking about getting another gun, recently, though.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:05 AM #12
leeninwit1shot
just like to shoot with 1

i think your just complaining, and if you think that getting your gear back fast is the norm, get used to waiting two weeks... sometimes more!

BTA
leeninwit1shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:28 AM #13
|Hio| (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeninwit1shot View Post
i think your just complaining, and if you think that getting your gear back fast is the norm, get used to waiting two weeks... sometimes more!
Whenever my gun has been at a tech it has taken less than 2 weeks. SP had my gun back to me in 1 week, PE had my Ego back to me in a few days, and every shop I've taken my gun into has fixed my guns while I was there. I don't think is complaint is unwarranted, because you expect something to be fixed quick when you pay for it to be fixed. But he should have first talked to a manager, not posted in on the Nation.
|Hio| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:43 PM #14
akonii

akonii supports our troops
^ exactly nation is always the right place to get you problems fixed amiright?

Part-Time Ninjas

All Day All Night!
akonii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:49 PM #15
PDenny
Part Time Ninja

PDenny supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Hio| View Post
Whenever my gun has been at a tech it has taken less than 2 weeks. SP had my gun back to me in 1 week, PE had my Ego back to me in a few days, and every shop I've taken my gun into has fixed my guns while I was there. I don't think is complaint is unwarranted, because you expect something to be fixed quick when you pay for it to be fixed. But he should have first talked to a manager, not posted in on the Nation.
yea but sp and pe are easy to fix everyone will have extra parts for but a

diablo wraith! that came out in 04 and was not that popular. i hate ppl that just like to f*** ppl over for some lil sh** go pay 200 or 100 for a ion or something nice if you dont want get upset over a lil thing Dont be a jack*** its a old gun get over!!!!!! it !! i hat lil smack talking b*****Z COLLIN!!! out!!!

Last edited by PDenny : 08-09-2009 at 09:56 PM.
PDenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:47 PM #16
ipodpeter35
Jizzed in My Pants

ipodpeter35 helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by calimari View Post
Your definition of *****in is a terrible one. I see nothing wrong in him voicing his opinion.

I can't see how it takes 2 weeks to fix a blown hose.
ipodpeter35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:05 PM #17
jjmusicpro
rankbook.com

jjmusicpro supports Cereal Killerz 2
jjmusicpro helped look for balloons
jjmusicpro is playing at Living Legends III
jjmusicpro owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jjmusicpro supports Team VICIOUS
jjmusicpro is for the Gunfight
i feel your pain pro, customer service is not what it use to be.

TRUST ME +75 / -0
jjmusicpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:06 PM #18
subiepntbllr
It's just a game!!

subiepntbllr plays in the APPA D4 division
Im suprised to read this. I can vouch for DZ that they are as prompt as can be, ive taken both my rail and pm6 to them after splatt attack screwed my rail up and they fixed them that day. also every question i had bout them they answered. so you might have caught them at a bad time. I know that the owner is there only on tuesday and wednsday so yeah i can see it taking that long, dont lose faith.
subiepntbllr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:17 PM #19
PBOldschool
[COOL BADGE]

You got guts posting this before you even get your gun back or for that matter....the bill for the work. Its like going out to eat and complaining about the poor customer service before you get your food.
PBOldschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:36 PM #20
fatballer189

Im suprised that you made a thread about this crying about how it is taking a while to get your gun back...having worked at a shop i can say that there is often a back stock of guns waiting to get fixed...just because you want it back faster does not mean that you will get it...maybe in the future you should learn to tech all your own stuff so that you will not have to rely on others...but until you decide to do that man up and be greatful that your gun is even going to get fixed because i know that if i owned DZ and read this i would call you and give you your gun back the way your brought it in.
fatballer189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:59 AM #21
poopresearch
Dr Nick

poopresearch plays in the PSP
poopresearch supports DLX Technology
Let's not flame anyone. A couple weeks is pretty reasonable turn around for most repairs, particularly for an off beat marker like a wrath. I can understand your frustration, but people just aren't making any money to speak of off paintball these days. It's important to remember that the tech is quite likely going to do battle with fixing your marker after he get's off his 9-5 job.

I have no experience with DZ but I've always found the best way to fix something quick is to do it yourself. I have also always found it best to have a good back up and let me tell you, the market couldn't be better for picking up a sweet back up for minimal cost. You can get 07 egos, shockers, PM7s, DM6/7s etc for very reasonable prices right now.
poopresearch is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups