PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-06-2001, 05:27 PM #1
redGOD

has been a member for 10 years
Talking debating ripper ano, help

Ok guys im planing to get a ripper, But what color?

These are the colors too choose from

-red and yellow acid wash
-orange and yellow acid wash
-soild orange

I want this gun to look like its ooozing lava, some kind of citris friut.
Thanks
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2001, 05:43 PM #2
CSPredator
=S=P=E=E=D =K=I=L=L=S

on a ripper I'd go with any solid color or fade anno. You don't want to detract from the milling.
Black Dust Superbolt Mini-cocker(which is actually nice)
I miss you Dad: Robert Casselberry a.k.a D.O.G. (Dirty Old Guy) June 10th 1957 - November 17th 2006. Paintball isn't as fun without you.
Feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=237381
Old 11-06-2001, 06:48 PM #3
AngelOrion

I agree with predator, but those acid wash color would look tight too. Honestly (I know it's not up there ), I'd want a solid black one. That would look SOOOOOO sweet.

Go with the orange or get a graphic anno of actual lava, but that's freaking expensive.

-AO
Old 11-07-2001, 10:47 AM #4
xtreme01
Mantis Gear Factory Team

xtreme01 is a founding member
xtreme01 plays in the APPA D4 division
idea

id go with a steel blue and electric purple ano if i was gonna ano my ripper now.
there already is an orange one and a yellow one so id suggest gettin something different. my gun was adrenalin lava before i got it milled and it didnt look to good if you ask me. anyway there are pics of that blue and purple acidwash in the pic thread. ill post one here if your interested. later josh
Old 11-07-2001, 06:23 PM #5
redGOD

ok,
This is another thing, as of know i have a red 2k C&C. Instead of getting the ripper I would get this gun one of the ano's above. Or should i go for the rip.
Old 11-07-2001, 08:00 PM #6
fox149
žKillaž

Im alos gettin a ripper very soon, and im thinking bout gettin either black or black to silver(something along those lines) i sold the cocker to day, and got a 2k lcd. Im also looking for suggestions on ano. Oh and a instead of red and yellow acid wash how bout like red wit yellow splash or red to yellow fade.

Hot Guns For Sale/Trade

My Feedback
Old 11-07-2001, 09:20 PM #7
xtreme01
Mantis Gear Factory Team

redGod

id suggest you not get the milling or the ano. if your not 110% sure thats what you want DONT get it. i promise you will like it but then regret it every time your barrel hits your prop or goes in the dirt or gets a scratch. i tell you i wish i had a nice solid color merlin and a stock black 2001 lcd or led. and for the money i have in my gun i could have both and an a.i.r. and some paint, ok a lot of paint so just think of all the stuff you want on your dream gun and leave it that way, a dream gun. then write down all you want and the price. then you wont want it as much anymore. just trin to help you man. just get a new gun with that money and you wont regret that. later josh
Old 11-08-2001, 05:12 AM #8
Shock'nCocker
Got damn! look at that!

Who all does Ripper milling? I know White Wolf does, is this common among milling places?
Old 11-08-2001, 08:50 AM #9
xtreme01
Mantis Gear Factory Team

shockn

absolutely NOT. white wolf does not do this milling. Jim at eaton precision machining is the ONLY person that does this milling pattern. white wolf did take batch orders for jim but i wouldnt recomend that. took up to 6 months for some people to get there guns back. later josh
Old 11-08-2001, 08:57 AM #10
Shock'nCocker
Got damn! look at that!

Oh, whoops! White Wolf has it on their site so because he does milling I thought he did it... it is definately sweet milling though...
Old 11-08-2001, 06:02 PM #11
mazinkaiser

hey xtreme it was great metting you at the cup
I wish I would have seen your gun though
redGOD ;
if you are buying a LCD to get it rippered I must suggest you get a mamba and it will be cheaper . but if you are going for it ;
I'm with xtreme , you have to be completely sure that you are making the right choises cuz once it starts there is no way back.
and you are stuck with it .
I love my annodizing job but no barrel matches with the gun so I'm stock with the factory one ,and now I have to pay almost $100 to get a barrel anodized , so if you are annodizing get the the parts you really like to match . just my $.02
OH and don't scratch it .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ripper10.jpg (25.8 KB, 143 views)

Last edited by mazinkaiser : 11-08-2001 at 06:05 PM.
Old 11-08-2001, 09:05 PM #12
`Mischief
Banned

Talking mmmmmmm

very sexy manuel!

me want!
Old 11-08-2001, 11:24 PM #13
URK
The Legend!

Ripper is Gay.
And to much like the dark, whos also gay looking!
/URK
Old 11-09-2001, 12:04 PM #14
xtreme01
Mantis Gear Factory Team

urk

ripper was out first if you are talking about the 2.0. and they do not look the same at all. ripper has the MOST detailed design by far! it is also a lot "cleaner" looking milling then any of the new model angels besides mamba and 2000 darks. all the others i have seen have rough edges around the milling. ripper does not. my guess is that you have never seen one in person. so you either dont know what you are talking about or in denial of some sort of sexual problem you have??? later josh

"gay" whatever........
Old 11-09-2001, 01:36 PM #15
Ri0T
Mad Scientist At Work...

Ri0T is a founding member
Urk is widely known as a nuisance. I think he has some issues. Perhaps he was beaten as a child, I dunno. Just ignore him.

As for the ano, you can either go with a pattern where chrome parts will look very nice, or you could get parts annoed to match.
I think a silver to black, vertical fade with black barrel would look pretty sweet.
Or maybe try and get it red, but so dark that you have to look at in the light to see the hint of red. That works well with blue and green, too.
Or you could go with Hot Pink, if that's your kind of thing