Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Is this thread helpful?
Yes 804 83.32%
No 161 16.68%
Voters: 965. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2013, 03:45 PM #946
julio.moisa

Annual Supporting Member
julio.moisa owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
julio.moisa supports Team VICIOUS
julio.moisa has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
julio.moisa supports Empire
ANS gear !
Advertisement
Old 04-22-2013, 06:50 PM #947
wally_allen

wally_allen has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
wally_allen has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
changing to +1 for hustlepaintball.com Issue resolved and then some. they went out of their way to make a customer feel appreciated. I can honestly say I'm shocked. I think I said appreciate at least a few times in my last e-mail to them as they took me completely off guard. I won't go into specifics as that would be their place to do as it is their business, but I will be going back to them in the future. again I can honestly say I am thoroughly shocked and one happy camper. I look forward to my next build where I will be purchasing a good number of parts from them and will gladly advertise their company when i'm out at any event.

Last edited by wally_allen : 04-23-2013 at 11:34 PM. Reason: they showed me that occasionally **** happens and they really do care about their customers.
wally_allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:07 AM #948
Luso
Anomaly

Luso plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_allen View Post
-2 for hustle paintball for last years experience and this years experience

I will never do business with again I paid the 10 for their enhanced shipping that puts you up to the front of the line and ships out the next day. 2 days later it says waiting to be shipped. turns out the 1 part that says ships within a week wasn't available. this was a key part to my order as I couldn't use other parts without it.

after contacting them about it through e-mail there was talk of splitting the orders into two. then I find out the part that would ship within a week wouldn't be here for 3 to 4 weeks from what they said. after receiving an e-mail from them saying let them know what I want done as far as my order goes I sent them an e-mail back stating only ship me my lapco 14"fsr rifled barrel and cancel the rest of the order. later that day I get an e-mail stating they split the order and shipped it. I immediately called them this time the person on the phone was less than polite and got very defensive when I stated I was going to order the flasc mock suppressor the insert and the thread adaptor elseware. at this point he started speaking down to me and explaining how the ships within a week message on their site is the default message so there is no guarantee anything would ship within a week as they can't keep up with all their products.

so i get the items canceled which i'm still waiting on my refund for and they ship the barrel.... well the barrel arrived today everything looked fine..... upon closer inspection there's scratches on the barrel and dried paint at both ends of it in the recesses at the back and the threads at the front. THEY SOLD ME A USED BARREL MARKED AS NEW. it wouldn't be such a big deal if the experience wasn't as horrible as it was so far. I've heard from a good number of friends across the U.S. that they've had issues with them in the past though I've stuck up for hustlepaintball in the past. this will never happen again.

after this experience i will never shop with hustle paintball again. each year i build a project gun for the big games. the majority of items i purchase from known good dealers and try out several new companies. last year i used hustle as I've had friends order me parts from them in the past and had no issues though last year had minor issues with them as far as items that were stated available but weren't. this was their second chance with me and they blew it.

Oh wow. Well, first off, we deeply apologize for this hiccup. Legitimately a bummer :/ I hope you know the guys at Hustle strive for quality customer service and it shows on this thread alone (+14/-1 or something? & I think we solved the -1 issue with a simple PM ^_^). Anywho, just wanted to let you know that we can most definitely get you taken care of. The fact that the barrel is "used" is beyond us.. We'd like to get you hooked up directly from Lapco. We'll call them and get you swapped out. The guys over there are awesome. We don't sell used product so the fact that is had paint on it is very weird and I have no explanation for it. Was it tested/used at Lapco? No Idea. Possible? Sure? I also apologize for the rough phone call - we rarely hear this so it actually caught me off guard. Maybe there was some misunderstanding on the phone. If you call us ask for me, Russell, and I'll talk to you personally and answer/listen to any issues you have had.

*Note that the 3-4 week delay is from Flasc, not us. Flasc is, special. Please call us (or anyone call us) to hear why Flasc can be a huge chafe sometimes. Getting Flasc items is like pulling teeth so it's great when both parties can be cooperative. The "Ships within one week" means it's out of stock and will ship from the manufacturer within that time. Again, Flasc is special - one, being in Canada, we're not going to get it in a week. Customs + travel = not happening. Two, Flasc will make an item (for example, gen #) and then sure enough a month later they'll have a new generation. We have customers with Flasc barrel kits that had to wait months and have 3 [different] generations of barrels within the same kit. There's a reason we're going to slowly stop carrying them and there's a reason why no one really sells their stuff.

I'm sorry you were tuned off on the misinformation. I can understand that and I can see how that can be frustrating when you want an item that's hard to get. We all paintball here so we know what it's like when you get let down. Again, if you have any questions before ordering please call us and get the facts instantly and get our recommendations before hand. We don't get paid commission here so it's not like we're going to sell you high end only expensive stuff. We want to sell you good items that we would actually use and not crap. For example, in our Hammer7 video I put on the Lapco Ported Fake Suppressor because it's full on AWESOME-MODE!!

And just so you know.. Your order was placed at 4:31 PM on 4/18 (5 days ago, 3 business days ago) and you nicely added an email at 1:48 AM on 4/19 (basically that night) letting us know that you were curious on the status due to us stating "ships within a week" on the Flasc item. We replied even saying we don't recommend that setup because.. well.. Flasc But to keep matters private as I'm sure we'd both much appreciate, just keep in mind it wasn't a whole "2 days later" thing when your order was split at EXACTLY 1:02:44 PM (yes, I included the seconds due to us having this on record) AND this was after you and a rep talked about it in an email at: 09:21:25 AM on Friday, April 19th (same day) not two days later..

Letting people know what happened is more than okay and is encouraged!! Just don't dilute anything please and thank you

I will PM you and email you back with everything else "fact" related that you may have questions about AND I'd love to get you taken care of, genuinely Again, so far in this thread we're 14/1 so obviously this doesn't happen that much because we get people taken care of. I mean.. Do other reps from other companies post here?? Pretty sure we're the only one. We straight up care

-Russell@HPB

-Sorry for the choppiness of this post

"I'm not saying HK was behind the Angel Eyes project to drum up hype for the KLR - but I AM saying there's no way for me to prove they weren't..."
- Chris Peltier
Luso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:16 AM #949
HustlePaintball-com
www.hustlepaintball.com

Annual Supporting Member
HustlePaintball-com is an Ultimate field/store owner
HustlePaintball-com owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
HustlePaintball-com owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
-2 for hustle paintball for last years experience and this years experience
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luso View Post
I will PM you
Aaannnnd PM'd
HustlePaintball-com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:46 AM #950
nerdcore
Radical!

has been a member for 10 years
nerdcore is playing at Living Legends VII
nerdcore is a top reviewer
Ordered a phantom barrel kit from www.flascpaintball.com on 4/11/13, and it arrived yesterday (4/22/13). Ontario, Canada to Tennessee, USA, that's pretty good.

I was concerned with the packaging (plastic envelope), until i opened it: first was the soft barrel case, and inside were the two individually wrapped & sealed 9" barrels, then an in-package barrel tip, then a barrel cover (which was a surprise since i thought those were extra $). Aside from one of the barrel o-rings being torn, everything was in great shape. And the barrels look awesome.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:30 AM #951
HustlePaintball-com
www.hustlepaintball.com

Annual Supporting Member
HustlePaintball-com is an Ultimate field/store owner
HustlePaintball-com owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
HustlePaintball-com owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
changing to +1 for hustlepaintball.com Issue resolved and then some. they went out of their way to make a customer feel appreciated. I can honestly say I'm shocked. I think I said appreciate at least a few times in my last e-mail to them as they took me completely off guard. I won't go into specifics as that would be their place to do as it is their business, but I will be going back to them in the future. again I can honestly say I am thoroughly shocked and one happy camper. I look forward to my next build where I will be purchasing a good number of parts from them and will gladly advertise their company when i'm out at any event.
Have a blast at Supergame!!
HustlePaintball-com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:21 PM #952
TrueTexan43

ANSgear, punisherspb, zeypher.... or however you spell it.
TrueTexan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:34 PM #953
supermannook
Nick S

supermannook plays in the PSP
supermannook is an NCPA player
supermannook plays in the APPA D4 division
Ccpaintball +1
Ans -1

Chi-Town Fury
Special thanks to our 2014 sponsors:
GI Sportz | Badlandz |CC Paintball
Virtue Paintball
|PBX |BBT|
supermannook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:53 PM #954
ThatoneJ

Annual Supporting Member
geat list
ThatoneJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:43 AM #955
BuiltforBoost

Annual Supporting Member
BuiltforBoost owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BuiltforBoost owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BuiltforBoost plays in the APPA D5 division
Prostar Paintball
http://www.prostarpb.com/

I recently bought a BNIB Dark Geo3 off Walter from ProstarPB. The deal went very smooth, great communication. Received the marker the same week, opened it to find it had a factory defect. One of the eye covers was a little dented/bent. I contacted Walter asking if he could help. He responded quickly and had me ship the cover back to him, and said he would send me a replacment asap. He actually overnighted it back so I could use the marker for an upcoming tournament for no extra cost to me. That is what I would call great Customer service!
Big thanks to Walter and Prostar Paintball. I would recommend them to anyone.

+positive experience.
BuiltforBoost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:13 AM #956
Spartan29
Despicable as Daffy Duck

Spartan29 is playing at Living Legends VII
Spartan29 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Spartan29 supports Team VICIOUS
Spartan29 supports Empire
+1 for UltimatePaintball.com

First time buying from them. Ordered a Spire and head wrap on Tuesday and got it Saturday. Great service and would definitely buy from them again.
Old 06-21-2013, 03:47 PM #957
tyson9t7

One of my favorites is Total Paintball Gear
tyson9t7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:12 PM #958
Solano76

I just love ANS to me leave have never messed up
Solano76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:04 AM #959
rjsonne54
Best Coast is no Coast

Annual Supporting Member
rjsonne54 posts videos on PbNation
rjsonne54 is an NCPA player
rjsonne54 plays in the APPA D4 division
rjsonne54 is a top reviewer
rjsonne54 is Legendary
+1 oring monkey

TEAM VIDEO HERE!!!

MIDWEST MAYHEM
SDSU JACKRABBITS
rjsonne54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:07 PM #960
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
+1 Paintball Kingdom
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:01 PM #961
iga82archer

Craigslist.org
Its a B/S/T for anything really, but there is quite a bit paintball gear merchandise
iga82archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:24 PM #962
rjsonne54
Best Coast is no Coast

Annual Supporting Member
rjsonne54 is Legendary
+1 187pb.com. not sure if its on the list yet, didn't check.

TEAM VIDEO HERE!!!

MIDWEST MAYHEM
SDSU JACKRABBITS
Old 08-08-2013, 10:25 PM #963
rjsonne54
Best Coast is no Coast

Annual Supporting Member
rjsonne54 is Legendary
+1 for hk also.

TEAM VIDEO HERE!!!

MIDWEST MAYHEM
SDSU JACKRABBITS
Old 08-17-2013, 11:04 AM #964
Grif621

What do you guys think about allpaintballsupplies.com?
Grif621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 02:10 PM #965
ChiSpeed

all about hustle pb
ChiSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 02:55 PM #966
Minority1

Minority1 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
-1 to criticalpaintball.com

Ordered a couple of items from their site. Checked back a few days to see that the items were still processing and not shipped. Items were listed as available and can be shipped in 24 hours. Emailed critical paintball with no response. Ended up calling their phone number and was told certain items were not available/out of chosen color and required 3-4 weeks before they were back in stock.

Called critical paintball after a month and a half with no email or call back from them. Was told the items were still not ready, check back another month.

2 months later. Noticed my paypal account was refunded from critical paintball. Again no callback. Ended up calling them and was told the item that was refunded was unavailable long before i put the order. Finally received package after a little over 3 months.

Conclusion: Critical paintball makes great products. Their customer service however, is sub-par at best. My suggestion is to bypass ordering online and phone them instead.