Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Is this thread helpful?
Yes 805 83.33%
No 161 16.67%
Voters: 966. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2012, 12:23 AM #862
e_b_l_s

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_b_l_s View Post
Has anyone dealt with paintballdelivery.com before? I have been trying to get them to update me on the status of one of my orders, but haven't gotten any reply yet.

I made the two orders seperately. One is with USPS and on its way already. On paintballdelivery.com, the status of my other order is stated as "awaiting fulfillment" since 30 April. I made payment using PayPal. The payment for pending oder was already held back by my bank.

All correspondance with them were via email. I am unable to call as I am now abroad. I have sent two emails since my order. What's going on with them?
I managed to speak to a representative via the live chat function on their site. The representative said that my order is no longer in stock

Couldn't they have just informed me right from the start? I placed my order on 30 Apr and you're only telling me now that you are unable to fulfill it?

Don't these guys have initiative?
e_b_l_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-08-2012, 08:54 PM #863
e_b_l_s

After more than a week my order is finally listed as "shipped"! Was kinda disappointed that they did not even apologise.
e_b_l_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:36 PM #864
f8al
BOOBY GT FOUNDER

f8al plays in the PSP
f8al donated to help Peyton Trent
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
f8al posts videos on PbNation
f8al supports our troops
www.sweetspotcustoms.com

Newer site that I found from perusing some groups on Facebook. Site looks good despite being in the building phases still. Had an issue paying for my items due to PayPal, but the site was more than happy to assist me until we were finally able to come to a solution. Very punctual and good communication. Will definitely be back again to their site.

A+//+ rating for sure!
Email Me For All Your Paintball Needs

My posts are my thoughts and mine alone and should be interpreted as such. They do not reflect the company I work for or any companies I represent.
f8al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:03 PM #865
camohunter
I just throw paintballs

camohunter plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by f8al View Post
www.sweetspotcustoms.com

Newer site that I found from perusing some groups on Facebook. Site looks good despite being in the building phases still. Had an issue paying for my items due to PayPal, but the site was more than happy to assist me until we were finally able to come to a solution. Very punctual and good communication. Will definitely be back again to their site.

A+//+ rating for sure!
Any other person use them yet? I need a few votes to put a site on the list sorry, keeps the corporate spam out, and update

████████████████████████████████████████
Picasso Lake Factory Team
FOR SALE: SFT SHOCKER DYE DM7
camohunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:37 PM #866
MenosDaBear

MenosDaBear owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I have always ordered from action village, but they did not have the items I wanted in stock. So I was excited to find this thread to find another credible online store. Looking at the numbers I saw ansgear.com was a close second. I placed an order for a mask, pack and hopper. After waiting a week (free shipping so I can't complain about that) The package came today and..... no hopper to be found. It wasn't even a box big enough to fit a hopper in with the other items. I called and I got no resistance from them and they said they would send one out right away. But when it comes down to it I am very disappointed because I wanted to play this weekend. It could have been a fluke mistake, but needless to say, if actionvillage has what I need thats where I'll be going from now on.
MenosDaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:38 PM #867
f8al
BOOBY GT FOUNDER

f8al plays in the PSP
f8al supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by camohunter View Post
Any other person use them yet? I need a few votes to put a site on the list sorry, keeps the corporate spam out, and update
I am not affiliated with them at all just to be clear.

My posts are my thoughts and mine alone and should be interpreted as such. They do not reflect the company I work for or any companies I represent.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:08 AM #868
dropkickdragout
Problematic Tinkerer

Annual Supporting Member
Got half of my punisherpb order today, the packaging was beyond horrendous, but everything that was supposed to be there was there and in good condition, despite being left to float around inside a mangled box. they have been very helpful so far though, so a + for them i guess.

TLDR version:
Punisherpb: Packaging is atrocious but overall +
dropkickdragout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:58 AM #869
dropkickdragout
Problematic Tinkerer

Annual Supporting Member
Compulsivepaintball: These guys are incredible, they've been super helpful with my questions and concerns, they always pick up the phone and are willing to help. the ship quickly and keep you in the know if there are any problems. I HIGHLY recommend them.

++++
dropkickdragout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:08 PM #870
f8al
BOOBY GT FOUNDER

f8al plays in the PSP
f8al supports our troops
Just so people are made aware of this, I have some info regarding ANSGear. All those "exclusive" colors they sell on their site WILL NOT get covered under warranty by the marker manufacturer. They buy the defect guns and send them out to be redone and then sell them as new again. I have seen a few "exclusive" Ego's and DM's come through the shop I manage and people are a little more than pissed off when they have to pay $50+ for us to fix all the issues with a brand new gun they just got from them.

I just wanted to make sure people were made aware of this as I do not want to see anyone be turned away from the sport as a result of a shady retailer. Buy with confidence, buy local!

Old 05-29-2012, 12:18 PM #871
iNvaZN
BALL SO HARD

Annual Supporting Member
iNvaZN supports Cereal Killerz 2
iNvaZN donated to help Peyton Trent
iNvaZN helped look for balloons
iNvaZN supports our troops
PunishersPB - order between them and CompulsivePB most of the time if I feel like paying retail. my orders are always filled quickly and accurately.

CompulsivePB - read bove ^^

ANSgear - I bought a gat wrap. Took me 2 months to get it.... when I asked about why it took so long (they originally sent me a msg saying it'll be back in stock tomorrow and I should get it within the week ) they sent me some cockameme made up message that they apparently sent but got lost in the internets which said how it's going to take a month to get them in stock, blah, blah, blah. Not going to these guys anymore.
85+ PBN | 500+ eBay | 6 years ASM | PAID badges | 2K4er

ELECTROS | CLASSICS
iNvaZN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:51 AM #872
camohunter
I just throw paintballs

camohunter plays in the APPA D5 division
Update

Picasso Lake Factory Team
FOR SALE: SFT SHOCKER DYE DM7
camohunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:10 AM #873
k2riser
Trooper#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by f8al View Post
Just so people are made aware of this, I have some info regarding ANSGear. All those "exclusive" colors they sell on their site WILL NOT get covered under warranty by the marker manufacturer. They buy the defect guns and send them out to be redone and then sell them as new again. I have seen a few "exclusive" Ego's and DM's come through the shop I manage and people are a little more than pissed off when they have to pay $50+ for us to fix all the issues with a brand new gun they just got from them.

I just wanted to make sure people were made aware of this as I do not want to see anyone be turned away from the sport as a result of a shady retailer. Buy with confidence, buy local!
I second this!!! ANS screwed me for over $400! Their customer service wouldn't help me at all. They just gave me the run around. Buy local!!

On another note...I have a friend that has a shop. He needed a couple of things that he doesn't sell normally so he ordered a few things from Firstcall.com. Does anyone know if Firstcall is still in business? He ordered online but there is no change in status and they charged his account, of course. It is one of the few places that he has a business account with and that is the only reason he ordered from them.

I'd appreciate any help! Thank you!
k2riser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:19 PM #874
MenosDaBear

MenosDaBear owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
An update to my previous post. I was missing a hopper in an order I made with ANSgear. I gave them a call and they were very nice and quick and said they would send out the missing item right away. A few days later I got the hopper as promised. I placed another multi-item order with them about a week later and got everything the first time and with reasonable speed.
I had a hiccup with ANS at first, but I would order from them again.
MenosDaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:28 PM #875
jleahw

jleahw is playing at Living Legends VII
jleahw owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jleahw plays in the APPA D4 division
jleahw supports DLX Technology
ansgear shows a map of four day delivery, took over a week for mine. They also, when I contacted, lied to me about when I would get my order. Then when I got it they switched out the swabs I ordered for another brand. They said they just substitue things if they are out and don't bother to see if it is ok with the customer. Will never use them again. Also they sent me the wrong item and wanted to just give me a store credit and asked if me getting a product that I did not order was a problem, yes its not what I wanted!
Also if you contact through e-mail they do not put names or any business information in the e-mails, to me that is incredibly unprofessional and shaddy.
My order did ship next day so that was great. But I would rather deal with a company that cares about their customers.
jleahw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:12 AM #876
Holler10

Holler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:57 AM #877
Paintball-Game-3D

Sweet list
Old 06-25-2012, 07:37 PM #878
Gee Eighteen

http://www.ultimatepaintball.com/

+1

I bought a 22' barrel from them and the service was great. I also bought a foregrip. If you're gonna get a grip from them don't do it. It costs too much. Go to a different website for a cheaper price on grips.
Gee Eighteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:10 AM #879
soccerguy243
Air Force Paintball #19

soccerguy243 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
soccerguy243 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
soccerguy243 is an NCPA player
soccerguy243 plays in the APPA D5 division
ANSgear.com -1

Package inspected and packed by Associate #105 and still sent me the wrong speed feed. Super hassle to RMA, called 3 times to make sure they got my emails with pictures for evidence.

"If you're not shooting, moving or talking, you shouldn't be on the field."-Tyler Michaud
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE Pilot
soccerguy243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:34 AM #880
peachesarenottasty

peachesarenottasty is playing at Living Legends III
peachesarenottasty supports Team VICIOUS
peachesarenottasty supports Pev's Paintball
peachesarenottasty has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
+1 for Punisherspb.com

Orderer shocker manifold screw from them, the only place I could find it. Shipped fast and gave a tracking number. Only problem is shipped is a little bit too expensive.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:58 PM #881
MINES
Late Night.

Annual Supporting Member
MINES plays in the PSP
MINES plays in the APPA D4 division
MINES is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
bought a black e-flex from mecca paintball and a smoke lens

there legit.

- Mines
Old 06-27-2012, 07:49 AM #882
Dirtyb762

+1 for compulsivepaintball. Just got an awesome deal on dangerous power E1 and ninja tank
Dirtyb762 is offline   Reply With Quote