PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-21-2003, 10:14 AM #22
F3nix
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
Oh no we dont like ICP what are you gonna do cry.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-21-2003, 10:16 AM #23
StIgMaTa BoI
JugGaLo 4 LiFe

I care not weather you like them or not. I didnt ask weather you like ICP or not. I asked if there was any Juggalos in here? Where did I ask for your opinion on them.

And yes I'm going to cry because all of you are missing out on some chill music.

LiTtLeToN CoLoRaDo!!
Old 09-21-2003, 10:20 AM #24
F3nix
Banned

Who are you to say we are missing out?
Old 09-21-2003, 10:22 AM #25
StIgMaTa BoI
JugGaLo 4 LiFe

I am Stigmata Boi and i can say what i want.

I am just reccomending them to you F3enix i have nothing against you.

Loook for the song Homies BY ICP and tell me it wasnt decent.

LiTtLeToN CoLoRaDo!!
Old 09-21-2003, 10:50 AM #26
HearshotKidDisaster (Banned)
Banned

HearshotKidDisaster is a Supporting Member
alright we are going to stop this right now

i cant decide whats sadder about these dip****s, the fact that they believe that when their 6th cd comes out an army of demons will seize the world, or the fact that they are exploiting this to sell records.

Last edited by HearshotKidDisaster : 09-21-2003 at 11:17 AM.
Old 09-21-2003, 11:13 AM #27
NateA

are you a chicken hunter?

Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ighlight=natea
Old 09-21-2003, 11:50 AM #28
paintballphreak1
Mind Blowing

i dug ICP for a month in the 6th grade

gotta say the juggalos all seem to be worthless to me. all that i've met are kids who got picked on and decided to act crazy when all they did was get laughed at more for looking like something i saw on a bad acid trip once. but hey if that's the "clique" you wanna run with, more power to you ya

Overgrow the world
feedback
Old 09-21-2003, 11:55 AM #29
Poser
Banned

exactly, all the "juggalos" that i've seen at a mall or whatever are overweight, acne infested, losers.

icp just sucks. not only musically, but just overall. its been a proven fact that all bands that wear excessive amounts of makeup suck.
Old 09-21-2003, 01:35 PM #30
MyCh3mRomance
Useless Poster

AMEN!!
Old 09-21-2003, 04:30 PM #31
StIgMaTa BoI
JugGaLo 4 LiFe

lol, you must live in wisconsin of all of the juggalos u see are acne infested... Oh thats right everyone there is acne infested.

Im not acne infested and i dont think im a looser. And who are you to judge someone and call them alooser if you have never talked to them?

Good call captian Slap Nutz.

LiTtLeToN CoLoRaDo!!
Old 09-21-2003, 04:40 PM #32
Poser
Banned

i must live in wisconsin, eh. look at my location and where it says "NY". that is the abbreviated form of New York. (it's a state, but i wouldn't expect you to know that because you're an asshat)

my cousin is a big "juggalo". he goes to all the meetings and ****, paints his face, owns all their cd's, has acne, is overweight, and he's also 20 years old and lives with his mom. so i make all my assumptions about icp fans based on him. oh, and the 551511 retards i see in the mall with some gay icp merch on.

yes, i am judgemental, i'll admit it. don't try and act superior to me on some internet forum, because you aren't. all you are is my e *****.

besides, shouldnt you be out buying some faygo or building a hide out for when the demons take over earth instead of posting here you ****ing corporate tool ******.
Old 09-21-2003, 04:44 PM #33
StIgMaTa BoI
JugGaLo 4 LiFe

Im a corprate tool because i like a certian type of music?
You like rock or pop ore whatever u listen too so yer a corprate tool. Not all people are the same. How old are you 12? you need to learn that just because yer brother lives with his mom doesnt mean someone else does. Oh and i dont ****in care where you live you suck no matter where you are and if i new you i would beat the **** out of you infront of your mom and kids(not that youll ever have any). And then jack off in your mouth. And have your mom lick out all the spooge.

Oh Btw I am your superior.

LiTtLeToN CoLoRaDo!!
Old 09-21-2003, 05:31 PM #34
Banned

holy **** stigmata, you suck.

go paint your face or something, and leave us alone. no, there arent any juggalos here so **** off.
Old 09-21-2003, 05:35 PM #35
/-\dam
****in Yut

a vast majority of juggalos act like douches. so why should anyone who doesnt like them take you seriously? its not like they make good music and just attract a bunch of idiots as fans.

Tennessee Titans

Last edited by /-\dam : 09-21-2003 at 05:39 PM.
Old 09-21-2003, 05:48 PM #36
StIgMaTa BoI
JugGaLo 4 LiFe

hmm so who is to say what music is good and what music isnt.

Hearshot: im not even going to bless you with a response.

LiTtLeToN CoLoRaDo!!
Old 09-21-2003, 05:51 PM #37
Poser
Banned

im 17. you're a corporate tool because you drink faygo, and don't try and deny it.

my brother does in fact live with my mom. he's 14. my COUSIN, though, lives with his mom. learn to read, tard.

if you don't care where i live, then why did you even bring it up in your first response to me.

and don't try and act tough on the internet. it only makes you look like more of a ***** (something your stupid *** will never get. well, that and respect)

l8er Boi
Old 09-21-2003, 06:02 PM #38
/-\dam
****in Yut

so you call a bunch of ****** clowns rapping about how they are going to cut off someones head good music?

Tennessee Titans
Old 09-21-2003, 06:42 PM #39
Banned

Quote:
hmm so who is to say what music is good and what music isnt.
first of all, if you are going to ask "who is to say what music is good and what music isnt," you should probably try to refrain from criticizing "rock, pop or eminem." whether or not anyone has the right to decide what type of music is the best, the fact is that the insane clown posse is just a sad excuse for an already sad group of human beings who donot know how to express their emotions of being a high school loser correctly. singing about wanting to kill your teacher isnt what i consider a high quality performance. and the worst part about it is that is about creative as they get, the rest of their music has NO meaning what so ever. everything they do is so repetitive, as if we didnít understand their no sins approach to music the first time we heard their cd. and to top off the cake made of ****, they do not play or write for that matter, any of their own music. they just take the credit for the *******s in the back sampling simple guitar / bass lines.

Quote:
Hearshot: im not even going to bless you with a response.
whatever keeps you from talking is fine with me, dick.

if you can fit this hint into your small brain, you arent doing too well right now so you might as well give up while your still ahead (or behind for that matter) and ****ing leave. accept the fact that we donot have the homo-erotic connection to icp that you do, and close the door on your way out.
Old 09-21-2003, 06:45 PM #40
StIgMaTa BoI
JugGaLo 4 LiFe

wow its interesting how i just ask if there is anyone who listens to the same music as me and i get this type of **** for it?

Are the ppl on pbn that discriminating?

Oh and if you dont like me **** OFF!

LiTtLeToN CoLoRaDo!!
Old 09-21-2003, 06:46 PM #41
Banned

are you finished yet?
Old 09-21-2003, 09:07 PM #42
paintballphreak1
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by StIgMaTa BoI
wow its interesting how i just ask if there is anyone who listens to the same music as me and i get this type of **** for it?

Are the ppl on pbn that discriminating?

Oh and if you dont like me **** OFF!
notice how no other group or type of music has gotten this response? it's because we realize that jugglos are tools. you're all fools. you're letting two ****ing ignorant pieces of **** capitalize off of your need to be accepted, by making ****ty music and forming a huge clique. if they made decent music it would be different. they make ****ty, unintellignet, meaningless, mindless drivel, that gets impressionable clowns like you imitating them, thus making more of themselves. more of them = more animosity for people who see what they really are, and understand what they're doing by robbing you fools like you of your hard earned cash. i feel sorry for you, please break the chains those damn *** clowns have on you!

i can't even drink ****ing faygo (which i actually like) without you ****ing tools, and everyone else asking me if i'm a juggalo. i don't want to be associated with you people in any way, so now i don't even get faygo.

DAMN ICP AND ALL OF THEIR MINDLESS DRONES! DAMN THEM ALL FOR MAKING MY DEAR FAYGO A STAPLE OF THEIR IGNORANCE!!!

Overgrow the world
feedback