Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 01:11 PM #85
im a machine gun (Banned)

I will never ever do this again. It was funny until I thought about it. I even was telling alex and **** like "Ok I gotta stop soon or else someone will call the cops I've seen it happen". It was a little bit terrifying.

Edit; Zach how about you be the one killing yourself tonight?! That way I don't have to deal with the **** again haha.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-04-2009, 01:12 PM #86
paintballonaim (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
paintballonaim is an NCPA player
paintballonaim plays in the APPA D5 division
faking suicide is not cool.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:13 PM #87
p8intball3
La Bella Vita

p8intball3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
p8intball3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Not cool, yes.

Funny, yes.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:13 PM #88
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Drex17 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by im a machine gun View Post
Those of the people in there know it wasn't someone pulling my leg. So you can keep calling it out even though people have brought it up 10 times, and you can call shens. Cool beanz. No there are no cops that do it for their job. Alex went into chatrooms called like "PEACE AND LOVE" and posted that I was gonna kill myself. Those people saw where I lived in my profile, and called my local police dep't. If you don't believe that ask people in their too, people said they were, and I was lurking one girls chat where once I said it was fake the girl started freaking out that she was gonna get in trouble for a fake police report.
How would they know? and did you ever think someone saw where you were from and decided to **** with you? too many exclamation points and smiley faces for me to easily believe it was a call center operator. Why don't you give mason a call and verify?

I still think someone was ****ing with you, it's what I would have done had i been there.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Old 08-04-2009, 01:14 PM #89
~~~AleX~~~
It will happen again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drex17 View Post
How would they know? and did you ever think someone saw where you were from and decided to **** with you? too many exclamation points and smiley faces for me to easily believe it was a call center operator. Why don't you give mason a call and verify?

I still think someone was ****ing with you, it's what I would have done had i been there.
becuase they could of got his phone number and address if he called..
Old 08-04-2009, 01:15 PM #90
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~~AleX~~~ View Post
becuase they could of got his phone number and address if he called..
payphone
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Old 08-04-2009, 01:15 PM #91

It's not worth the argument. Like I said, if you don't want to believe it don't that's fine with me. There's not a payphone near my house... at all...
Old 08-04-2009, 01:17 PM #92
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

not worth the argument? of course it's not because you don't actually have anything to prove it wasn't someone messing with you. I'm not claiming you didn't do what you did.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:19 PM #93

If you would have seen the girls say that they were calling the cops, they were emo like...19-20 year old girls. They weren't ****ing around. I was lurking the girls room while the ***** was on the phone. And you're right that's all the proof I have. So if you don't want to think it's enough, than that's truly JAWESOME
Old 08-04-2009, 01:20 PM #94
_FreshPaint_
It's clearly Bree Time

_FreshPaint_ helped look for balloons
Very nice, all of you pulled this off very well. Interesting story... just everything went awesome in this story.

two

Leg Gore .
Deemed immoral by moral man
Old 08-04-2009, 01:21 PM #95
~~~AleX~~~
It will happen again!

im doing some detective work brb
Old 08-04-2009, 01:22 PM #96

Drex I honestly do see where your argument is coming from, but there is a chance it was the police dept as well and I feel like it was. There is no doubt the police were contacted though.

Edit; Also the reason for the !'s and 's were probably because he was assuming someone was suicidal. He was going for the cheer up tactic.
Also Alex, I've looked into it as much as possible and everything you could possibly "detect" would make it match. However there is nothing that says it 100% so I guess we can just think what we want.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:23 PM #97
Tippmann playa
Workin' dat insulin spike

"He told me to act upset, and listne to James BLunt which I did."

LULZ

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
Old 08-04-2009, 01:29 PM #98
Prouddm5owner3 (Banned)

Quote:
Edit; Zach how about you be the one killing yourself tonight?! That way I don't have to deal with the **** again haha.
I could never keep a straight face.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:29 PM #99
~~~AleX~~~
It will happen again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drex17 View Post
payphone

Quote:
Drex I honestly do see where your argument is coming from, but there is a chance it was the police dept as well and I feel like it was. There is no doubt the police were contacted though.

Edit; Also the reason for the !'s and 's were probably because he was assuming someone was suicidal. He was going for the cheer up tactic.
Also Alex, I've looked into it as much as possible and everything you could possibly "detect" would make it match. However there is nothing that says it 100% so I guess we can just think what we want.
Yea the officers i found are just last names but many of them have M's for mason as the first letter but we need his last name.. but whatever. Theres no way hes fake becuase of how he lurked our chat for about 4 hours after the fact to make sure machine gun wasnt going to do anything to himself. Why would a troll do that?
Old 08-04-2009, 01:33 PM #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prouddm5owner3 View Post
I could never keep a straight face.
Hahaha every single time I would go to start the goodbye my lover song over I had to cover my mouth like I was sobbing because I couldn't hold it in. A couple of times I even had to get up and run out of my room to burst out in laughter.

Also Alex, a troll would do that to troll. I believe it was a cop but to each his own. It's still a good story.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:43 PM #101
~~~AleX~~~
It will happen again!

Quote:
Hahaha every single time I would go to start the goodbye my lover song over I had to cover my mouth like I was sobbing because I couldn't hold it in. A couple of times I even had to get up and run out of my room to burst out in laughter.

Also Alex, a troll would do that to troll. I believe it was a cop but to each his own. It's still a good story.
lol

but whatever dat ***** from da po-po wasnt no cawp
Old 08-04-2009, 01:50 PM #102
l_Dustin_l

l_Dustin_l donated to help Peyton Trent
l_Dustin_l plays in the APPA beginner division
l_Dustin_l is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
l_Dustin_l is Legendary
i am still laughing from last night lol

"you ungrateful little emo prick" lol that flux guy flipped when i said that

R.I.P Jesse 1980-2008
"Originally posted by mo0op: **** that ****. That even goes along with having a girl grope my balls. I don't like that **** either. It's just a trust thing, I guess. I like keeping my nuts well protected. in another mans *** or mouth"
Old 08-04-2009, 01:53 PM #103

Apparently he didn't actually ddos you dustin. I was scared for you for a minute hahaha.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:53 PM #104
ThatsItThatsAll
serious business

i played such a large role! how could you forget me
Old 08-04-2009, 01:54 PM #105

Your name always throws me off in there. THATS WHY.
Closed Thread