PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-31-2009, 07:21 AM #1
EpochCoda
The J3ster

Coda.Productions

Are you trying to get your **** on video?
Do you want to have tapes to learn from?
Do you want to learn from mistakes and build from them?

Well I currently own a sony handycam video camera, and I would like to Video Tape your team.

I am new to this so I am just trying to see how it goes, the video camera is equipped with Night Vision so if your trying to watch those nights games I got you covered.

I currently am still trying to get the software to write the media to DVD's as to then I can sell them to the teams allowing them to build from them and learn and watch how they were playing and what they need to do to improve themselves as a team.

I have been playing paintball for about 9 years now so I'm not worried about getting into the middle of the mess.

I will also be able to do montage video's, and sponsership video's.

I am a computer avy person and I can do just about anything with media on a computer.

Well if your interested you can shoot me a PM or you can txt my cell (as I dont get on here 24/7 due to work)

Cell: 3016091800
Email:Coda.Productions@yahoo.com
(work)Email: David.Calvano@wyle.com

Shoot me an email or a txt and we can arrange something.

All the shoots are free (for now I'm just trying to see how this works).

Callaway Maryland, SURE SHOT PAINTBALL

Learn It, Play It, Live It. This IS my life. Paintball.
1986 Chevy El Camino, Small Block v8 305-Cerulean Blue

Im drunk right now: Actually I have no idea what "straight" means when referring to an automobile.
EpochCoda: straight as in there straight you **** with em like right now obama is straight and the swine flu isnt straight lol you understand now?