Old 07-31-2009, 02:10 AM #1
Pump Scout
Old gun,new gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
APS-OT 7: G7 - the best platform of all?

Welcome to the APS Forum OT! Y'all know the rules - stick to 'em, keep it clean and above board, and we'll keep this around. Let's keep the OT out of the meaningful threads, and in here if there's going to be any, 'kay?

Game on!

EDIT - OK, it's clear that some folks didn't get the memo. So, here's the rules.

1. All standing PBN rules and Terms of Service still apply in here. This is not the wild west.
2. All standing APS forum rules still apply in here.
3. Very specifically, absolutely NO BST of any kind. That means, no posting that you have an item for sale, a service available (this one really gets me - those people engaged in providing paintball services and/or running stores may be looking at Commercial Spam issues if this one pops up - those are 3-point infractions), discussions of pricing, "check out my sig" posts, "PM me for info" posts. This kind of posting will get this OT gone faster than you can imagine.
4. No raiding the other OT's. Shouldn't even have to worry about this one, but I'd rather not have some rules lawyer coming back with this issue and saying "nobody said we couldn't go mess with the Ego OT!".
5. Do not ask for, pass along, or post nudity. This one's in the TOS, but it bears repeating here. The mess that was the girl thread is still a sore topic.
6. If a known BOS user is spotted in the OT, please PM a mod. Not doing so will result in the closure of the OT. This is a big one, too.

APS OT1
APS OT2
APS OT3
APS OT4
APS OT5
APS OT6

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!

Last edited by Pump Scout : 07-31-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-31-2009, 02:14 AM #2
VcityBaller_Impy (Banned)

VcityBaller_Impy is playing at Living Legends V
VcityBaller_Impy is for the Gunfight
VcityBaller_Impy is reppin' sidebar 4 life
VcityBaller_Impy supports Pev's Paintball
VcityBaller_Impy has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
1st post! Fixed 2 comps today and yesterday, very happy. Now, the only computer my dad can say i "trashed" was a packard bell when i was in 1st grade. Heh, teh computer still runs, sometimes, the packard.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:28 AM #3
Shell-Shocked (Banned)

Lucky numero 7 baby...

GG
Old 07-31-2009, 02:29 AM #4
Shell-Shocked (Banned)

They don't call them Fudge Packers for nothing impy...

They are pretty gay :|
Old 07-31-2009, 02:43 AM #5

it was our first computer, from about 1997 or so. the top metal piece broke off of a floppy, so in my ingenuity i decided to insert part of a toy tape measure inside to fish it out. bad ideas.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:44 AM #6
Shell-Shocked (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VcityBaller_Impy View Post
it was our first computer, from about 1997 or so. the top metal piece broke off of a floppy, so in my ingenuity i decided to insert part of a toy tape measure inside to fish it out. bad ideas.
ROFL! You telling me you still have part or ALL of a toy tape measure still protruding out of the floppy drive???

Please say yes, i will require pictures hahahahahaha!
Old 07-31-2009, 02:51 AM #7

no, it came right out. Sorry
Old 07-31-2009, 02:52 AM #8
Shell-Shocked (Banned)

LOL it's straight, the mental image was enough hahahahahah
Old 07-31-2009, 02:55 AM #9

yeah. Im sure if i found a windows 95 disc the computer would work fine, if i could reinstall the OS. I put XP pro on my vista laptops. I used teh 95 recovery floppy to feex the ME computer i has, the only unfixed comps are the packard and an acer, and i think the acer would need to actually be repaired professionally, its beyond my capabilities, i think.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:57 AM #10
Shell-Shocked (Banned)

What's wrong w/ the acer??? I'd much rather **** on the packard then even look at one...
Old 07-31-2009, 04:39 AM #11
MakeitHappen09

MakeitHappen09 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MakeitHappen09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I'm diggin my Dell dude.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:01 AM #12
RangerJoe
Fight.

RangerJoe plays in the USPL
RangerJoe plays in the PSP
RangerJoe plays in the APPA D1 division
ugh i have been getting up at 7:30 everyday this week. teaching the summer camp at my field. oh well been making bank.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:25 AM #13
Chunkerz
_

Guess who's finally getting their learners permit this afternoon We got my drivers ed teacher's friends who works in the MVA to rattle some cages and got them to put my case at the top of the pile and they said I'm a-ok to get it Not to toot my own horn, but I think I'm a better driver than my friend. At least I can stay in my lane and go the speed limit when my dad let me drive around the block and this abandoned street thingy....

Edit- Pump, are you gunna make a v.7 one, or just use this one?
Old 07-31-2009, 07:48 AM #14
Shell-Shocked (Banned)

lol, your technique will be refined over time mane... just take your time, and really pay attention... don't want johnny law on your *** your first time out...
Old 07-31-2009, 08:16 AM #15
MakeitHappen09

MakeitHappen09 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MakeitHappen09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Yeah you guys are young padawons...I am angel jedi master.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:09 AM #16
Chunkerz
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell-Shocked View Post
lol, your technique will be refined over time mane... just take your time, and really pay attention... don't want johnny law on your *** your first time out...
Don't worry, I'll go nice 'n slow until I get more confedence. Taking drivers ed before taking the test and actually being on the road probably helped a little since I know most of the laws and how to kinda keep my eye on 3 things at once. I've taken practice tests on the MVA's site, and the worst I've done is a 18/20. I got the ones wrong about which way to turn your wheels if you're parked on a hill with no curb and how many accidents are caused by drunk people And hopefully I'll keep the po po off my *** by not driving like my dad did today. We took my car to the office today so I could maybe drive the last few miles home, and since my little Golf is a bit more nimble than his huge truck, he decided to have some "fun", which scared the **** out of me :|
Old 07-31-2009, 09:25 AM #17
jsl6v8
jsl6v8

I took my driving test the day after christmas, we had a blizzard come through during the night and it was still snowing pretty hard. There were definately some streets I more of slid through then drove through. Still passed.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:40 AM #18
PMR4LIFE
idk

PMR4LIFE helped look for balloons
PMR4LIFE is reppin' sidebar 4 life
PMR4LIFE has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PMR4LIFE has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
PMR4LIFE is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
i hate haircuts.
Hobbes The Tiger: "Touch ourselves? Experiment with our sexuality? Duct tape DMC to the ceiling? Make PMR burn his Stamkos spank bank? Make demonic look at Kovy pr0nz? Make Burrows live in a house that's under 200k?"
New York Yankees Pittsburgh Steelers Tampa Bay Lightning UCF Knights
:daveface:
Old 07-31-2009, 10:01 AM #19
jsl6v8
jsl6v8

I love getting my haircut, makes my head cooler when I ride my bike. Plus everyone looks better just after having a haircut.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:02 AM #20
jsl6v8
jsl6v8

Quote:
Originally Posted by VcityBaller_Impy View Post
yeah. Im sure if i found a windows 95 disc the computer would work fine, if i could reinstall the OS. I put XP pro on my vista laptops. I used teh 95 recovery floppy to feex the ME computer i has, the only unfixed comps are the packard and an acer, and i think the acer would need to actually be repaired professionally, its beyond my capabilities, i think.
There is no such thing as a professional. Tell me what exactly is wrong with the acer, what its doing what its not doing, at what point is it not doing it, and I can probably diagnose the problem from here. Computers are shockingly simple to diagnose and fix, I'm not sure how the computer industry managed to create all these computer repair stores and people with their signs on the road, will diagnose your computer problem only $75! But its a huge scam, there are pretty much 5 things in your computer hardware wise that can go wrong, the mother, the vid card, the ram, the power source, the hard drive. Each is fairly easily distinguishable from the other when you start up the computer. Except if the motherboard is fried it could appear that your power source is fried as in both situations when you hit the power on ain't **** gonna happen. Except even then I think you get a light on the case telling you its receiving power in which case its not the power supply.

Last edited by jsl6v8 : 07-31-2009 at 10:07 AM.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:18 AM #21
Chunkerz
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMR4LIFE View Post
i hate haircuts.
Why? I recently got one, but I only got an inch off. I just wanted to get rid of all the dead and split ends.
Closed Thread