JESUS_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-01-2009, 09:32 PM #44
pballler2269

pballler2269 helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Shock View Post
The Chicago area is horrible when it comes to accountable players who have dignity and respect for the sport and those playing. I don't think I've seen one game where somebody didn't wipe a hit. Everybody is like "I'm the ****, i'm the ****, I'm the ****, hit..not going out, I'm the ****, overshoots those guys, wipe again, run through and get shot 20 times and play on, talk **** to those who play woodsball, show off my $1000 gun" ect. There are the older crowds that I hang out with, because they play to play..not to hurt others or only to win. Although I am better than most of them, all is good, because I'm not obliged to play to shut up some arrogant jerks..it's all in the name of fun.

I got to wis to play most of the time. Nicer people, honest people, friendly players, awesome atmosphere, always have fun in cheese land
qft
pballler2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:39 PM #45
nealm

nealm supports Cereal Killerz 2
thank you for not calling bodyboarders "boogieboarders". it makes anyone who bodyboards seem like a pusst

[Captain Oring]

nealm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:40 PM #46
spgunner
I shoot bad guys

spgunner owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spgunner owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spgunner supports Team VICIOUS
spgunner is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
spgunner is Legendary
i hate e-tough Hawaiian elitists

spgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:55 PM #47
JJohnson2007
Flinging paint at .1 bps

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3AGL3_PBALLER View Post
You guys need to get with it, we're all shooting Arrowguns now!

I ALMOST bought one of those down at OK DDay in 08'
Wish I had...it's even more BA than a pump.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:09 PM #48
CONTRACT KILLER AS2

ok honestly who gets a joy out of shooting 1 bps haha whatever i think it takes alot more skill to play in a psp tourney but its whatever
official ollie lang fan member #588
official nicky cuba fan member #255
official joy division member #1062
official sniff sams hair club member #1
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/z...lyStuff207.jpg
CONTRACT KILLER AS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:27 PM #49
Kahnif

It's funny.. that's the first thing I noticed when I watched that video was the semis mixing in with the pumps and no d-bags yelling at each other. I've only been playing pump since late '06 early '07 somewhere during the winter there. I love my mech cockers, my snipers, my older markers (blazer, pgp, pgp2, sterling), and my high end older electros like my LCD Angel and LCD Matrix.

I don't really have as much fun playing with an electro anymore. I love my LCD Angel and LCD Matrix but never really played more then one game each day I bring them to the field. I respect pretty much all players as long as they don't show boat and light kids up. It's really the agg kids that create problems at the field. They play for 1-2 years, get top of the line gear and play open play, then quit. The only other type of people I dislike are the ones who use a hopper and 3 pods a game and just hide behind the trigger. Electro is fine, but that's not needed in open play. They have no skill what so ever and people judge how good they are by how many pods they carry. 99% of the time, the two I mentioned above go hand in hand.

Last edited by Kahnif : 08-01-2009 at 10:46 PM.
Kahnif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 08:16 AM #50
chongballa
a.k.a. chongballa

just like real life, there are jerks in paintball too. but, there are also really cool people. real skill is being able it shut out/ ignore the ones who are impossible to get along with
PaintballMilitia
chongballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 01:08 PM #51
fatfaka808
jusanotherdayinparadise

Annual Supporting Member
fatfaka808 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
fatfaka808 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
fatfaka808 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
fatfaka808 is for the Gunfight
fatfaka808 supports DLX Technology
fatfaka808 supports Empire
For me honestly paintball is paintball no matter what you use to play with , no matter what style you choose to play . We jus need to except it and stop taking the joy out of it . To me , I love watching a young kid for the first time goin to a field picking up a rental gun and gear , and playing out there on the field and having so much fun with no worries and no cares about what the other people or what their shooting . To see the look of exitement and happiness on that kids face is total bliss . And to hear from that kid how much fun he had and he wants to play again and again . To me guys , that's paintball ! . That's how I felt when I first played and that's how I feel everytime I play . But when you take that away , honestly you're killin the sport . Thanx for your time

#1 MEMBER OF
BRENDAN VARES
FANCLUB
fatfaka808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 02:38 PM #52
zachPPK
-/\-^-/\-^-/\-^------

zachPPK donated to help Peyton Trent
zachPPK supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CONTRACT KILLER AS2 View Post
ok honestly who gets a joy out of shooting 1 bps haha whatever, i think it takes alot more skill to play in a psp tourney but its whatever.
I get joy out of shooting 1BPS by the way. Every sport has its elitists, and paintball has plenty cliques to go around. I guess some people just voice their opinions louder than others. I'll play how i like, he can play how he likes, your auntie ruth will play how she likes. That doesn't mean they all have to be a prick about it.
zachPPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 02:57 PM #53
gsxrpartsboy
**** obama

as long as your pballin thats all that matters!!!!!!
gsxrpartsboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:09 PM #54
SameBIG CHIEF
Si vis pacem, para bellum

SameBIG CHIEF plays in the USPL
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfaka808 View Post
For me honestly paintball is paintball no matter what you use to play with , no matter what style you choose to play . We jus need to except it and stop taking the joy out of it . To me , I love watching a young kid for the first time goin to a field picking up a rental gun and gear , and playing out there on the field and having so much fun with no worries and no cares about what the other people or what their shooting . To see the look of exitement and happiness on that kids face is total bliss . And to hear from that kid how much fun he had and he wants to play again and again . To me guys , that's paintball ! . That's how I felt when I first played and that's how I feel everytime I play . But when you take that away , honestly you're killin the sport . Thanx for your time
Old 08-02-2009, 03:23 PM #55
kenobi13
[Random PBN Badge]

kenobi13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
kenobi13 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I don't think it has to do with "i only play pump fu" or "i only play semi, pump sucks!" I think its more the players general attitude towards other players/the game. Some people are just dicks.

A month ago I was at SC and hopped on a pick-up game 4 on 4 me and my buddy were both using our semis(ego/dm) the other 2 guys were using sniper2s and all they did was talk **** to us. "Shoot here, shoot there...what are you doing blah blah?"..Just total *******s. We won but they took all the credit like we didn't do anything and then commented that all we do is waste paint and real players play pump. WTF? The mouth on some of these kids is amazing. Between the the two of them they got one person out. People like this is what give pump players their share of crap... It's like the kids who think their hot **** shooting super highend guns decided to play pump and kicked up their ****ty attitude up a notch...

It's not everyone, I've met other pumpers who are very nice and friendly. That was the idea I got when these two asked to play with them. Just spoiled/bad seeds.

/rant off
Old 08-02-2009, 08:13 PM #56
Homelessballerz
Will work 4 paintballs

Homelessballerz supports Pev's Paintball
Haven't read all the thread but here's my two cents. The EGO kills our sport, not hurts it, kills it. I saw fights at 6 out of 8 local tourneys... That's pathetic. If you can't get along with 4 other people go to counsiling. I recently bought a pump and I play pump and a dominantly electro field. I get lit up all the time. Don't care. Cuz I know the people who I play with arnt gonna laugh at me when I walk off the feild with paint behind my ears. I can't beleive other people can fight teamates over stuff that doesn't even matter. Untill we can show the rest of the world that paintball is a fun and safe sport. We can't get it into the olympics or even get magazines in barnes&noble... Lulz. When we start having the guideline that anyone can go buy equipment and have a goodtime with paintball at ANY feild or even MOST feilds, then we can work on promoting the sport. I'm not saying our sport is the only one with these problems. We can't have it this early in it's growth. Football is literally an empire in the US. Maybe it's just the US I live in or the sport. But it's unacceptable. There are good ballers out there I'm lucky to know some. Hope it's on topic. That's my 2 cents call me the dumbest or smartest 15 year old. Idc. Peace out pump hope u get an answer.
Homelessballerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:36 PM #57
pump
I don't play pump lol

pump is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by spgunner View Post
i hate e-tough Hawaiian elitists
rawr gurrrrrr!!!!! I LIKE FOOD!!!!!
pump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:55 PM #58
pbc scpaintballer
Darkside

i play pump and at my field alot i mean alot of people play pump and theres no problems between pumps and semis because we all just play.at my field pumps are respected and so are the semis and i just love that atmosphere and by the end of the day like one of you said when you see that renters face and there happy that puts a smile on my face.
rule #2 doubletap
pbc scpaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:28 AM #59
fatfaka808
jusanotherdayinparadise

Annual Supporting Member
fatfaka808 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
fatfaka808 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
fatfaka808 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
fatfaka808 is for the Gunfight
fatfaka808 supports DLX Technology
fatfaka808 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by CONTRACT KILLER AS2 View Post
ok honestly who gets a joy out of shooting 1 bps haha whatever i think it takes alot more skill to play in a psp tourney but its whatever
Why you must of got shot by a pump , that's why you hate them , hurt the heart to get shot by one . You think playing psp is all skills , try one ballin a guy . See if you got what it takes . Anybody can act like they are good with a semi . But true skills are shown with a pump . You can never know how good of gun fighter you are till you tried doin one ball at a time .

#1 MEMBER OF
BRENDAN VARES
FANCLUB
fatfaka808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:47 AM #60
Fatal Shock
Ian 'Fitty' Fitzgerald

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Why you must of got shot by a pump , that's why you hate them , hurt the heart to get shot by one . You think playing psp is all skills , try one ballin a guy . See if you got what it takes . Anybody can act like they are good with a semi . But true skills are shown with a pump . You can never know how good of gun fighter you are till you tried doin one ball at a time .
dawt.

First day with a pump i realized how much i needed to work on.. since i couldn't hid behind my paint any longer in tough situations. Now i've become so much stronger in the areas that i could never develop with an electro in my hand.

I played a couple days ago with an electro for the first time in god knows how long. My friends didn't want to let me use my pump because i'm "magical"..so i used a vibe. needless to say i noticed a drastic improvement in my skills and my way of thinking since the last time i've used an electro. Although i couldn't one ball people for **** with an electro.. i could only do it with a pump.. idk why.. maybe it's a sign i should no longer play electro.. lol.

Blastin' fools since '04
Fatal Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:14 AM #61
pump
I don't play pump lol

pump is a founding member
remember people this thread is not about what is better but hating on another style of paintball that is not what you do

and it seems some pumpers in here are hating on semi play

FOR SHAME, you can learn a lot about tuning from a semi
pump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:54 AM #62
Clemroc
Theres paint on your mask

I understand perfectly what you mean. Unfortunately, these segregations and prejudices are made because of many reasons, including players who don't respect the rules, or sometimes simply to increase competivity.
For example, take a look at fighting championships. They do it in weight ranges (Heavy weights, medium weights, etc) and sometimes, Paintball behaves the same (Pumps only, electros only, etc).

Honestly, I play with a semi and don't mind playing against people with pumps or electros. All I care is to play, because that's what I love, that's my passion, and I just want to go and kick some a**. I really don't care if the a** I'm kicking has a pump, an electro, a semi, a slingshot, whatever.

By the way, you can add bows to your list haha, because I've seen "bows only" games (with the new "Airrow" marker).
Clemroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:22 AM #63
mmieky
1-800-agg

mmieky helped look for balloons
mmieky is playing at Living Legends V
mmieky owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mmieky supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
alright first of all i hate when you guys say one ball pump players dont only shoot one ball last week there was a kid who was using a pump and shot a little kid like 9 times witha pump so one balling it no. but pump is really fun i does take skill i just dont thank that its reconized for what it is but now im starting to see more leauges oping pump divisions bring it back thats what i like to see but either way pump is fun

Snake Player Gang...
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...528421&page=23
mmieky is offline   Reply With Quote