PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-26-2009, 11:19 AM #1
jabrel3

Annual Supporting Member
Gainesville Paintball Shops

I have searched around and don't seem to be able to find anywhere in Gainesville to get paintball stuff. Does anybody know what the best place with the biggest selection would be? If there are none in Gainesville then the nearest store with a good selection of high end markers and good prices. I imagine I might have to go to Orlando but was hoping there was something closer
jabrel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-26-2009, 11:32 AM #2
millrtym
BAALLLLSS DEEEEEEP!

millrtym plays in the PSP
millrtym is an NCPA player
millrtym plays in the APPA D2 division
There is not really a full selection paintball store in Gainesville. The closest thing is First Strike Paintball, which has a field near Gainesville that carries a selection of certain things. I believe they are a licensed Dye retailer. Just google First Strike Paintball for more info. Luke and Randy at FSP are really nice people.

As far as other stores that carry high-end items with great prices, there is Firestorm paintball in Sarasota, FL. They have a really, really nice store with a wide selection of items. Firestorm is a licensed retailer for Dye, Kee, NXe, CP, Virtue, and others. There is a link in my sig if you want more information. Dan, the store owner, can arrange shipping or whatever you need. He has a great selection of new and used high-end guns and his prices will meet or beat anything on the internet.

Fierce Paintball
DYE, KEE, CP, and 941paintball.com are amazing!
My old feedback 18+/0-

Last edited by millrtym : 10-26-2009 at 11:37 AM.
millrtym is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups