Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-01-2009, 08:43 PM #1
lk159

What do you think of the Tiberius T9 ST Elite Rifle?

Hey, I am planning on buying a new marker. Is the Tiberius T9 ST Elite Rifle worth it's price? I saw a youtube video showing how you could make it into 5 different kinds of markers - pistol, pistol with scope, pistol with stock, rifle with scope, and sniper rifle. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WGa3bk4-64
Tell me what you think of the rifle.
lk159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-07-2009, 01:39 AM #2
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
Waste of money unless you want to use those First Strike rounds for it but those cost a fortune (Like $6 for 8 shots). If you want to shell out for those then I guess it might be worth it but if no there is no reason to shell out the $450 price for it if you're using normal paint. Get a "normal" gun and save yourself the money.

EDIT: Why did you basically make the same post twice? Your other thread has people telling you pretty much the same thing I just did. Since you apparently need to use field paint then it's definitely not worth it. Don't waste your money on "sniper" guns unless you can actually use the First Strike rounds. Any gun that fires a round paintball will never be a "sniper rifle" as balls don't fly all that straight and every gun shoots about the same range and accuracy at 300 fps. (And yes there is the flatline/apex but the spin produced by those slows the ball down so even though you can hit people at longer ranges the ball won't break on them). For the $400 those "sniper" A5s cost you could get a nice electro that will shoot better in every way.

Last edited by SKI008 : 07-07-2009 at 01:42 AM.
SKI008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:10 PM #3
da_ratchet

or...you could buy mine
da_ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote