Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2009, 06:17 PM #22
Laureate
strength beyond strength
 
Laureate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0aktree View Post
where the hell is MMYY sweet pic?
__________________
ST:F - Playin with the boys
Laureate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-28-2009, 11:30 PM #23
SWAYED117
 
 
SWAYED117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Rochester NY
SWAYED117 donated to help Peyton Trent
SWAYED117 supports Team VICIOUS
SWAYED117 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavesport001 View Post
Here's an idea: learn more. Get a real education so you can discern truth from bull****. Our government actually tries to teach us things, too bad most of us don't pay attention.
Teach us what?

To fend for ourselves when it comes to health care
For the masses of people to live in debt and downtrodden in tent cities while the wealthy 6 percent of the population whipe themselves with 100's

Its easy to talk trash when your born with a platinum spoon in your mouth and your daddy buys you a LUXE the first day it comes out just so you can stop crying like an infant because you got shot to hell with your DM7.

The only thing governments teach is greed money and war. If you like that kind of thinking I hope you have fun in whatever sort of afterlife there is with people just like you.


And about my sig...I made that myself yours is waiting in your creative mind as well.


And spock its good to think deep, 2 much in our society do we laugh things off and become lemmings of societal norms and policies. Look at this thread and the fools that continue posting asinine comments that make them seem to have an intelligence of a 6th grader....which im not so sure they arent
__________________

Roc-City Assassins #77 -2010- NYPL

MACDEV
Droid
SWAYED117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:17 AM #24
Laureate
strength beyond strength
 
Laureate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
The subforum link to imagination land is in the small talk list of sub forums. It is right in between food and investments.
__________________
ST:F - Playin with the boys
Laureate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:17 AM #25
warbeak2099
That is my foot!
 
warbeak2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Wouldn't u like to know!
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAYED117 View Post

The only thing governments teach is greed money and war. If you like that kind of thinking I hope you have fun in whatever sort of afterlife there is with peopl e just like you.
You're right. Government funded public schools don't teach history, mathematics, science, art, music, or any other subject currently in their curriculum. Oh, and the government regulates what every single teacher says through a chip implanted in their skull. Teachers never teach stuff that ever criticizes America nor are their any text books around written with a slant like that.

__________________
US Navy Baller
UL'd 07 PMR F/S, PM me if interested!
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
warbeak2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:47 AM #26
SWAYED117
 
 
SWAYED117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Rochester NY
SWAYED117 donated to help Peyton Trent
SWAYED117 supports Team VICIOUS
SWAYED117 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
You're right. Government funded public schools don't teach history, mathematics, science, art, music, or any other subject currently in their curriculum. Oh, and the government regulates what every single teacher says through a chip implanted in their skull. Teachers never teach stuff that ever criticizes America nor are their any text books around written with a slant like that.


Actually for public city schools they more or less pass kids on that cant read or are not at the proper reading and arithmetic level all the way up through high school in my City and cities across the nation. There are countless urban schools across the country that fail to adequately meet the needs of our youth. And don't try and say the no child left behind act was helped because it sure as hell didn't. In order for schools to pass state requirements of a certain percentage of students passing. They lower the level of difficulty for the tests.

And speaking as someone with a degree I have an education and I see whats going on in the world around me unlike the blind mice running around this thread chattering out their a$$es

And warbreak compared to many countries across the world we are lagging poorly behind not only in Mathematics but in fluency in other languages as well. Whether youd like to realize it or not politicians and our whole system is corrupt and filthy. But toss a few sprinkles here and there and people like you come running like sheep off a cliff
__________________

Roc-City Assassins #77 -2010- NYPL

MACDEV
Droid
SWAYED117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:49 AM #27
SWAYED117
 
 
SWAYED117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Rochester NY
SWAYED117 donated to help Peyton Trent
SWAYED117 supports Team VICIOUS
SWAYED117 posts videos on PbNation
LOL US Navy no wonder your all pro America. You probably beleive in Osama Bin Laden causing 9/11 as well.

Pathetic
__________________

Roc-City Assassins #77 -2010- NYPL

MACDEV
Droid
SWAYED117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:32 AM #28
warbeak2099
That is my foot!
 
warbeak2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Wouldn't u like to know!
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAYED117 View Post
Actually for public city schools they more or less pass kids on that cant read or are not at the proper reading and arithmetic level all the way up through high school in my City and cities across the nation. There are countless urban schools across the country that fail to adequately meet the needs of our youth. And don't try and say the no child left behind act was helped because it sure as hell didn't. In order for schools to pass state requirements of a certain percentage of students passing. They lower the level of difficulty for the tests.

And speaking as someone with a degree I have an education and I see whats going on in the world around me unlike the blind mice running around this thread chattering out their a$$es

And warbreak compared to many countries across the world we are lagging poorly behind not only in Mathematics but in fluency in other languages as well. Whether youd like to realize it or not politicians and our whole system is corrupt and filthy. But toss a few sprinkles here and there and people like you come running like sheep off a cliff
1. I am as fed up with American public schools as anyone. They are not meeting the standards of other countries. You're right about that.

2. That doesn't mean I have to buy into conspiracy theories. I've seen tons of textbooks and educational resources with stances that were critical of the United States. Especially because of the fact that I study history. I am at least objective about things like this. The government isn't this overreaching entity that controls EVERYTHING. It's certainly gotten a little too out of control yes, but it's not a dictatorship yet. Do I think we need to lean back towards a more Jeffersonian America? Absolutely. But we haven't turned into some George Orwell story, not even close.

3. What's your degree in, conspiracy theories and believing everything you read on the internet? You're as brainwashed as any radical conservative yahoo that bleeds red, white, and blue.

And lol at you thinking I'm some mindless zealot because I'm in the Navy. Most of us are more liberal than any other service. Know what you're talking about before you spew **** out of your mouth. It seems your "degree" didn't involve you learning that it's important to make sure you understand an issue before you begin acting like an expert about it. You're more like sheeple than anyone in this thread.
__________________
US Navy Baller
UL'd 07 PMR F/S, PM me if interested!
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel

Last edited by warbeak2099 : 07-29-2009 at 10:36 AM.
warbeak2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:19 AM #29
ChemicalDonkey
you're welcome
 
ChemicalDonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAYED117 View Post
Upon which we wake up into our much more advanced bodies and minds.
Considering the we might only use a small percentage of our brain it would make sense that when we wake up we are able to overcome those things we struggle with today(War famine disease etc). More or less we are in a cryogenic game if you will.
Just want to make this clear. We don't only use a small percentage of our brain. You are an idiot for thinking that. We use our entire brain, we just don't use the entire thing at the same time. Certain functions require certain parts of the brain.

Also, to everything else you said in this thread, you are an idiot. What education do you have? Did you barely graduate from a CC?
__________________
Live amongst no roses, only the drama, for real
A nickel-plate is my fate, my medicine is the ganja
ChemicalDonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:55 AM #30
SWAYED117
 
 
SWAYED117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Rochester NY
SWAYED117 donated to help Peyton Trent
SWAYED117 supports Team VICIOUS
SWAYED117 posts videos on PbNation
Im an idiot for thinking that....so Einstein must be an idiot as well right.

...Chemical FTL, stop before you make more of an *** of yourself
__________________

Roc-City Assassins #77 -2010- NYPL

MACDEV
Droid
SWAYED117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:10 PM #31
warbeak2099
That is my foot!
 
warbeak2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Wouldn't u like to know!
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAYED117 View Post
Im an idiot for thinking that....so Einstein must be an idiot as well right.

...Chemical FTL, stop before you make more of an *** of yourself
He's actually correct. Your claim is yet another example of how stupid Americans are. People buy into these pseudo-scientific phrases like, "we only use 3% of our brain!" because they hear it in some form of media often enough. It's funny, because the percentage always seems to change depending on who you hear it from.

The scientific FACT is that we use 100% of our brains. We only use certain brain structures for certain functions. Einstein never claimed what you're claiming.

Stop before you make more of an *** out of yourself... if that's even possible lol. Now shouldn't you be polishing the plaque you got when you graduated from conspiracy theory university with a BS in blowing steam out your *** with nothing to back up your argument? Scoot off now and leave the intelligent conversation to the adults.

Oh and I also think it's funny that you try to be this rebel against society and yet you defend capitalism at its worst in a thread where some kid is trying to bilk people for $1500 for his 09 Impulse when they retail for $999. Here's a quote from you after someone called the OP out on overcharging for the gun:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAYED117 View Post
gtfo

and have fun trying to get one from a dealer maybe in the next 2-3 months
Lol, defending the greedy capitalist. What irony!

EDIT: Holy **** you live in Rochester too lol. I hope you don't play at NVP...
__________________
US Navy Baller
UL'd 07 PMR F/S, PM me if interested!
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel

Last edited by warbeak2099 : 07-29-2009 at 12:18 PM.
warbeak2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:29 PM #32
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying_Dutchman View Post
Naive enough to blindly believe we are headed for a planet where we'll finally "wake up" in 2012 with 100% of our brain power at our disposal and live happily ever after, just because the Mayan Calendar says that year is the end of the world?

Listen Nostra*******, this is no more plausible than, well, any baseless theory. These "novel" ideas of yours aren't impressing anyone either.

Just kidding. But seriously.

edit: and the nearest star system is 4 light years away. We'd have to travel faster than light to get there by 2012.
technically if we were traveling at the speed of light then time would be standing still. Theory of relativity my friend.
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:47 PM #33
Laureate
strength beyond strength
 
Laureate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
technically if we were traveling at the speed of light then time would be standing still. Theory of relativity my friend.
We would only look like were standing still to observers who are moving at a significant less speed than us. For us, time would seem normal
__________________
ST:F - Playin with the boys
Laureate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:10 PM #34
Flying_Dutchman
 
 
Flying_Dutchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
technically if we were traveling at the speed of light then time would be standing still. Theory of relativity my friend.
Yeah no ****. That's why it's retarded that he thinks we're going to reach a planet from another star system by 2012. I'd be surprised if you were more well versed in the concepts of relativity than I was anyway.
Flying_Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:49 PM #35
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
I dont have a clue what the OP was talking about I was just being a smartass.
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:33 PM #36
Flying_Dutchman
 
 
Flying_Dutchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
I dont have a clue what the OP was talking about I was just being a smartass.
Haha mission accomplished then.
Flying_Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:36 PM #37
Јon
 
 
Јon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAYED117 View Post
LOL US Navy no wonder your all pro America. You probably beleive in Osama Bin Laden causing 9/11 as well.

Pathetic
Pfffbwahahahaha!!!
Јon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:00 PM #38
ChemicalDonkey
you're welcome
 
ChemicalDonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAYED117 View Post
Im an idiot for thinking that....so Einstein must be an idiot as well right.

...Chemical FTL, stop before you make more of an *** of yourself
You are the idiot here. Here is a link that explains it for kids. Einstein was misquoted. I really think you are mentally retarded now. Did you escape from your cage and somehow manage to get to the computer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
He's actually correct. Your claim is yet another example of how stupid Americans are. People buy into these pseudo-scientific phrases like, "we only use 3% of our brain!" because they hear it in some form of media often enough. It's funny, because the percentage always seems to change depending on who you hear it from.

The scientific FACT is that we use 100% of our brains. We only use certain brain structures for certain functions. Einstein never claimed what you're claiming.

Stop before you make more of an *** out of yourself... if that's even possible lol. Now shouldn't you be polishing the plaque you got when you graduated from conspiracy theory university with a BS in blowing steam out your *** with nothing to back up your argument? Scoot off now and leave the intelligent conversation to the adults.

Oh and I also think it's funny that you try to be this rebel against society and yet you defend capitalism at its worst in a thread where some kid is trying to bilk people for $1500 for his 09 Impulse when they retail for $999. Here's a quote from you after someone called the OP out on overcharging for the gun:



Lol, defending the greedy capitalist. What irony!

EDIT: Holy **** you live in Rochester too lol. I hope you don't play at NVP...
Thank you.
__________________
Live amongst no roses, only the drama, for real
A nickel-plate is my fate, my medicine is the ganja
ChemicalDonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:11 PM #39
Laureate
strength beyond strength
 
Laureate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
why don't we all just say what great ideas he has and encourage him to write a book
__________________
ST:F - Playin with the boys
Laureate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:12 PM #40
warbeak2099
That is my foot!
 
warbeak2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Wouldn't u like to know!
 has been a member for 10 years
The scary thing is that this guy lives local to me and he plays paintball lol. That potentially increases the level of stupidity at my local field. As it is, there's already enough little agglets and morons who play there. I really hope he plays at one of the fields on the outskirts of town and not the main one that I play at.
__________________
US Navy Baller
UL'd 07 PMR F/S, PM me if interested!
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
warbeak2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:19 PM #41
Spock
Live Long and Bluster
 
Spock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: SE PA
Spock is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
The scary thing is that this guy lives local to me and he plays paintball lol. That potentially increases the level of stupidity at my local field. As it is, there's already enough little agglets and morons who play there. I really hope he plays at one of the fields on the outskirts of town and not the main one that I play at.
You realize that you just basically told him where you play, don't you?
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:48 PM #42
SWAYED117
 
 
SWAYED117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Rochester NY
SWAYED117 donated to help Peyton Trent
SWAYED117 supports Team VICIOUS
SWAYED117 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
He's actually correct. Your claim is yet another example of how stupid Americans are. People buy into these pseudo-scientific phrases like, "we only use 3% of our brain!" because they hear it in some form of media often enough. It's funny, because the percentage always seems to change depending on who you hear it from.

The scientific FACT is that we use 100% of our brains. We only use certain brain structures for certain functions. Einstein never claimed what you're claiming.

Stop before you make more of an *** out of yourself... if that's even possible lol. Now shouldn't you be polishing the plaque you got when you graduated from conspiracy theory university with a BS in blowing steam out your *** with nothing to back up your argument? Scoot off now and leave the intelligent conversation to the adults.

Oh and I also think it's funny that you try to be this rebel against society and yet you defend capitalism at its worst in a thread where some kid is trying to bilk people for $1500 for his 09 Impulse when they retail for $999. Here's a quote from you after someone called the OP out on overcharging for the gun:



Lol, defending the greedy capitalist. What irony!

EDIT: Holy **** you live in Rochester too lol. I hope you don't play at NVP...

For one science is ever changing and if you know anything about history it was once "proven" that the earth was flat and the center of the universe. The brain is still a mystery thats why in the medical field we are still at an infancy in understanding neurological disorders or what makes some people geniuses at the age of 12. And since you probably went and goggled your facts like a bada$$ trying to prove someone wrong how about you goggle the first page of this thread and get on topic.

And the impulse you cant get from dealers to my understanding due to the backlog in pre-orders therefore making the gun rare at this moment in time. Rarities increase price. That is capitalism old chap and its probably not going to change in mine nor your lifetime.

Intelligence is a remarkable thing for people like me because we dont have to troll in peoples threads and try to degrade them in order to make ourselves feel better because of certain thing we lack in life. Missing a girlfriend maybe? Or maybe she left you cause you didnt size up so well. Lol or your just the casual E-thug that tries to be a badass with goggle/wiki facts.

P.S. yes I visit NVP and yes ive probably shot the hell out of you and your tippy98. Funny how you jump on the bandwagon and call people agglets when you dont know the first thing about HK.




If anyone has anything reasonable or interesting to say regarding the original topic please continue. Sensless E-thugs will be ignored because all they want is an audience because their parents didnt tuck them in at night
__________________

Roc-City Assassins #77 -2010- NYPL

MACDEV
Droid
SWAYED117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump