Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-27-2009, 10:08 PM #1
SWAYED117

SWAYED117 donated to help Peyton Trent
SWAYED117 supports Team VICIOUS
SWAYED117 posts videos on PbNation
My views and unanswered questions on life

Does anyone think we are on some sort of a ship headed for a planet with the ability to sustain life and our estimated time of arrival is 12/12/2012

Upon which we wake up into our much more advanced bodies and minds.
Considering the we might only use a small percentage of our brain it would make sense that when we wake up we are able to overcome those things we struggle with today(War famine disease etc). More or less we are in a cryogenic game if you will.

Also for people that are of a strict single faith how come you dont realize that most the faiths and beliefs on this planet center around the golden rule. As we all mostly like to be treated with respect, not killed and generally loved by one or more people. And that many faiths have overlapping stories and other morals.

While im at it im still wondering how in the hell did the egyptian pharaohs get their slaves to work for them for free . 1 million slaves and less than im estimating 1,000 (Pharaohs/guards/upper "clergy")

Last one, with our current understanding creatures human or non are made from other creatures. So if "god" however you may view god created us how did god come about what created it?

Roc-City Assassins #77 -2010- NYPL

MACDEV
Droid
SWAYED117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:21 PM #2
ISmokeIce
Postmodern Sophist

That's some primo **** in your lungs.
"No passion is stronger in the breast of man than the desire to make others believe as he believes...It is not the love of truth, but desire to prevail that sets quarter against quarter and makes parish desire the downfall of parish. Each seeks peace of mind and subserviency rather than the triumph of truth and exaltation of virtue-- But these moralities belong, and should be left to the historian, since they are as dull as ditch water" - Orlando: A Biography
ISmokeIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:24 PM #3
twss

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAYED117 View Post
Does anyone think we are on some sort of a ship headed for a planet with the ability to sustain life and our estimated time of arrival is 12/12/2012

Upon which we wake up into our much more advanced bodies and minds.
Considering the we might only use a small percentage of our brain it would make sense that when we wake up we are able to overcome those things we struggle with today(War famine disease etc). More or less we are in a cryogenic game if you will.
You're a scientologist.

Quote:
Also for people that are of a strict single faith how come you dont realize that most the faiths and beliefs on this planet center around the golden rule. As we all mostly like to be treated with respect, not killed and generally loved by one or more people. And that many faiths have overlapping stories and other morals.
I'm pretty sure this is widely known.

Quote:
While im at it im still wondering how in the hell did the egyptian pharaohs get their slaves to work for them for free . 1 million slaves and less than im estimating 1,000 (Pharaohs/guards/upper "clergy")
Umm, there were also more slaves on plantations then there were owners, it's called power.

Quote:
Last one, with our current understanding creatures human or non are made from other creatures. So if "god" however you may view god created us how did god come about what created it?
Seriously? Everyone has the same question.

Well that was a waste of time.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:10 PM #4
SWAYED117

-Im a scientologist how so?

-Its not widely known because we are still arguing and fighting over which religion is right. Look at the middle east Im sure if its widely known people wouldn't be strapping themselves with bombs right about now in the name of Allah.

-More slaves your right but the country itself was of a majority Caucasian therefore the whole take over a plantation and go about your business theory is out of the question.

-Since by your understanding everyone has the same question id like to see some answers.

Instead of trying to sound smart by putting others down, try thinking logically and posting some useful comments. Its exactly that kind of thinking that has us in the state of things today

MACDEV
Droid
Old 07-27-2009, 11:13 PM #5
Laureate
strength beyond strength

this is a dumb thread.

call me a troll, it will just provoke me!
Old 07-27-2009, 11:17 PM #6
SWAYED117

Lol and I haven't smoked in some time. But it has made my mind more open to ideas and the world around me. Thats probably why most governments in the world try and stop us from using it.....

Key word on "try" and more like fail miserably, but still continue to push alcohol and cigarettes which cause more deaths than auto accidents, suicides, HIV/AIDS combined. All because of what

Money...which in turn is printed paper. Paper thats made from trees...that grow on mother earth, which just so happens to naturally support the animals we eat everyday and the marijuana many of us smoke.

Im still waiting for this world to make any sort of sense.

MACDEV
Droid
Old 07-27-2009, 11:19 PM #7
SWAYED117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laureate View Post
this is a dumb thread.

call me a troll, it will just provoke me!
Your not a troll your probably just young and naive for even being in this subforum to begin with. Especially if you cant add anything useful or intelligent to this thread.

Unless of course you are some sort of magical elf that lives deep within a magical forest...

MACDEV
Droid
Old 07-27-2009, 11:46 PM #8
St.Geezy

St.Geezy owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
St.Geezy is for the Gunfight
You skipped around a lot and didn't understand most of it. I would also like to know why people continue to ask "who or what made God?"

ST:Tech
St.Geezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:48 PM #9
SWAYED117

Because we are humans and inquisitive. Also makes us wonder if god really exists which by all means 'he' might, many of us dont know which is the problem. >_<

MACDEV
Droid
Old 07-27-2009, 11:50 PM #10
twss

Quote:
Lol and I haven't smoked in some time. But it has made my mind more open to ideas and the world around me. Thats probably why most governments in the world try and stop us from using it.....

Key word on "try" and more like fail miserably, but still continue to push alcohol and cigarettes which cause more deaths than auto accidents, suicides, HIV/AIDS combined. All because of what

Money...which in turn is printed paper. Paper thats made from trees...that grow on mother earth, which just so happens to naturally support the animals we eat everyday and the marijuana many of us smoke.

Im still waiting for this world to make any sort of sense.
Money is actually printed on cotton.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:00 AM #11
CharlesM.
cwatididthar?

**** *****es
Get money
Old 07-28-2009, 12:05 AM #12
SWAYED117

Cotton based paper surely not 100%

twss you have sorely missed the point no need for your further input

MACDEV
Droid
Old 07-28-2009, 12:40 AM #13
2k6Unleashed (Banned)

Quote:
Your not a troll your probably just young and naive for even being in this subforum to begin with. Especially if you cant add anything useful or intelligent to this thread.

Unless of course you are some sort of magical elf that lives deep within a magical forest...
Just try and prove he isn't.

2k6Unleashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:39 AM #14
Laureate
strength beyond strength

Quote:
Yeah, that sounds about right
Old 07-28-2009, 08:42 AM #15
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

has been a member for 10 years
To the OP:

So lemme get this straight, you are arguing for a theory which has no more proof or logical weight than any other religion? Why?
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
warbeak2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:21 AM #16
Laureate
strength beyond strength

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
To the OP:

So lemme get this straight, you are arguing for a theory which has no more proof or logical weight than any other religion? Why?
Don't even bother. It's just another one of "those" threads
Old 07-28-2009, 01:36 PM #17
Flying_Dutchman

Quote:

Naive enough to blindly believe we are headed for a planet where we'll finally "wake up" in 2012 with 100% of our brain power at our disposal and live happily ever after, just because the Mayan Calendar says that year is the end of the world?

Listen Nostra*******, this is no more plausible than, well, any baseless theory. These "novel" ideas of yours aren't impressing anyone either.

Just kidding. But seriously.

edit: and the nearest star system is 4 light years away. We'd have to travel faster than light to get there by 2012.

Last edited by Flying_Dutchman : 07-28-2009 at 03:07 PM.
Flying_Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:24 PM #18
Gold Leader (Banned)

Yeah man, the Mayans and stuff.
Gold Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:08 PM #19
Spock
Live Long and Bluster

Spock is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesM. View Post
**** *****es
Get money
You're only half right. It's:

Get money
**** *****es

Oh, by the way, to the OP: That's some really deep ****. You're really makin' my head 'splode here. Knock it off now, will ya?
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:34 PM #20
wavesport001

Quote:
Lol and I haven't smoked in some time. But it has made my mind more open to DUMB ideas and the world around me. Thats probably why most governments in the world try and stop us from using it...
Here's an idea: learn more. Get a real education so you can discern truth from bull****. Our government actually tries to teach us things, too bad most of us don't pay attention.

"it really doesnt matter what you say on here. if there was truly evidence, it would come from a professor, not from a member on pbnation.com." - Anonymous poster
wavesport001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:02 PM #21
0aktree (Banned)

0aktree is offline   Reply With Quote