PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-23-2003, 05:57 PM #22
blackxknight (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
We're talking about this right.

Don't rip on sombody because they want to spend money....I work 40+ hrs a week and if I wanna piss out money on somthing you think is not all that usefull you better believe I'm going to do what I damn well please. I just would like to know that I have the ability to rip out 13BPS walking the trigger of my Zeus (no full auto junk) at sombody trying to bunker me even if I only got 20 rounds on the clip.

Do you think there is enugh material on a zeus barrel to have it boared for freak inserts?

Dont get me wrong like Im some "hide in the woods and "kill" people" kinda baller im a speedball only kinda guy just plain dont like woods ball. but i just like to screw around with a pistol sometimes.

BTW nice choice on the GX-E its a great gun....Gen-X with a Race frame cant get a better cocker than that!

Last edited by blackxknight : 10-23-2003 at 06:07 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-05-2003, 01:02 PM #23
bscriver

Back up gun? Hell I've seen guys slay with 2 zeuses on a speed ball course. Have you ever tried to use a couple of pistols together? I find that I can move so much faster with a light pistol in each hand as opposed to my cocker which weighs a tonn compared to pistols. But the single most important reso for playing with pistols is the bennifit to your regular game. After you practice placing your shots where they count, and learn how to move with limited cover fire, your game with your primary gun will be much improved. Besides the idea of an eframe on a zeus is just a pimpin idea. I've never thought of it and plan to order one today. Waste of money? well what do expect.This is a sport where you pay for 1000 balls, but out of that only 15 -20Balls (the one you actullay hit people with) were needed.
I guess what I'm saying here is if you think its a waste of money,
you don't really understand what the benifits to a multi weapon arsenal.
The choice of using my zeus, one of my rental pirranas, a kp3 rifle a pmi 1, pgps, spotmarker 3357 or my tricked out 2k3ac, is crucial to balenceing of teams on the field, and making sure for an even match that everyone enjoys, and a match that makes you work harder for your win in turn making you a better player.

This of course relates stricly to rec play either speed or woods,
and lets face it would you be trolling the armotech forum looking for a fight if you were a seriouis tourny player?

Think about it
Old 11-05-2003, 01:06 PM #24
bscriver

freak inserts in a zeus? never crossed my mind, but something for serious thought. If you ever come accross or make this setup let me know I have all sorte of questions to ask.
Old 11-05-2003, 01:22 PM #25
bscriver

freak inserts in a zeus? never crossed my mind, but something for serious thought. If you ever come accross or make this setup let me know I have all sorte of questions to ask.
Old 11-05-2003, 04:55 PM #26
deathtoallsnipers

FIRST OFF, no you don't own all those guns, that would be dumb. Second of all, ZEUS guns are so bad it's unbelievable. And what's this talk about only needing 15 balls? I hit way more than 15 people in a day, and paint can be used as... now stay with me....COVER FOR YOUR FRIENDS.... think before you post
Old 11-05-2003, 07:14 PM #27
Ruzhyo666
R.I.P. Fruit_loops

deathtoallsnipers has a point, you are much more less of an asset to your team if you use paintball pistols no matter how accurate you are with them.

- A poem by Ray Kurzweil's Cybernetic Poet.
Old 11-05-2003, 08:50 PM #28
ziggymarley
FATBOY!!!!!!!!!!

SIDEARM.....NOT MAIN MARKER (repeated in a droning voice)

and no, zeus is one of the best semiauto paint pistols on the market...and anyone who says, "-ZEUS guns are so bad it's unbelievable." has not had a chance to shoot one.

Originally posted by Idiosyncrisia
"And btw, firefox's spell check is ftw. if it wasn't for that, this post would be totally illegible."

PBNation Feedback, thanks
Old 11-05-2003, 08:51 PM #29
Ruzhyo666
R.I.P. Fruit_loops

Quote:
Originally posted by ziggymarley
SIDEARM.....NOT MAIN MARKER (repeated in a droning voice)

and no, zeus is one of the best semiauto paint pistols on the market...and anyone who says, "-ZEUS guns are so bad it's unbelievable." has not had a chance to shoot one.
Did I say as a main marker? No. God damn.

Old 11-05-2003, 09:29 PM #30
deathtoallsnipers

Ruzhyo666, you're alright, man. It's not very often anyone agrees with my mouthing off.
Old 11-05-2003, 09:29 PM #31
deathtoallsnipers

Ruzhyo666, you're alright, man. It's not very often anyone agrees with my mouthing off.
Old 11-05-2003, 09:32 PM #32
Ruzhyo666
R.I.P. Fruit_loops

I do my own mouthing off evey once in awhile

Old 11-05-2003, 10:54 PM #33
ziggymarley
FATBOY!!!!!!!!!!

forget it, i remember why i stay off this forum, mods please close this thread please

"And btw, firefox's spell check is ftw. if it wasn't for that, this post would be totally illegible."

Old 11-06-2003, 11:02 AM #34
bscriver

don't have all thoes guns? I've been playing this game science before there was even goggle systems made for paintball, and I still have clothes stained with nelson Oil based paint, now your trying to tell that in the 16 years I've been playing I haven't gathered a magnificent collection of markers and history of the sport? get real. as for your statement about cover... if you can't keep a guy down with a just a few shoots and need to spray paint to be effective, how bad r u? 10 shots is more then enough to tie up one guy for a minute or two guys for 30 seconds, yeah that might not be as long as emptying a full hopper to keep someone down, but like I've said the main reason I play like this sometimes is to make my game skills better. A concept that appears to elude you
Old 11-06-2003, 06:55 PM #35
Ruzhyo666
R.I.P. Fruit_loops

Quote:
Originally posted by bscriver
don't have all thoes guns? I've been playing this game science before there was even goggle systems made for paintball, and I still have clothes stained with nelson Oil based paint, now your trying to tell that in the 16 years I've been playing I haven't gathered a magnificent collection of markers and history of the sport? get real. as for your statement about cover... if you can't keep a guy down with a just a few shoots and need to spray paint to be effective, how bad r u? 10 shots is more then enough to tie up one guy for a minute or two guys for 30 seconds, yeah that might not be as long as emptying a full hopper to keep someone down, but like I've said the main reason I play like this sometimes is to make my game skills better. A concept that appears to elude you
Well you could only shoot so many shots to keep me behind my bunker, whatever is in your clip. And as soon as I hear a gap in your fire I am going to lean my head into your line and shoot an amount of paintballs equivalent to whatever is in your clip in just a second. With normal markers, you have superior chances when it comes to keeping some one's head down, with a pb pistol the chance of doing this long enough and effective enough to benefit your team is pretty dismal.

Old 11-24-2003, 01:08 AM #36
davidsoltes

one thing everyone forgot to notice is that if you hold a zeus in one hand, u cant make use of the elctric trigger anyways, SOOOO if your gonna buy spend 300+ dollars to make this so called electric zues, why dont you just buy an electric gun. Besides, 300 dollars even 200 is a bit excesive for a side arm. Plus an electric trigger kind of negates the point of a pistol.
Old 11-24-2003, 02:21 AM #37
ziggymarley
FATBOY!!!!!!!!!!

zeus isn't spelled zues

Last edited by ziggymarley : 11-24-2003 at 03:17 PM.
Old 11-24-2003, 07:08 AM #38
Jornac
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ruzhyo666
Well you could only shoot so many shots to keep me behind my bunker, whatever is in your clip. And as soon as I hear a gap in your fire I am going to lean my head into your line and shoot an amount of paintballs equivalent to whatever is in your clip in just a second. With normal markers, you have superior chances when it comes to keeping some one's head down, with a pb pistol the chance of doing this long enough and effective enough to benefit your team is pretty dismal.
ah the cocky speedballer. what would paintball be without them. Im quite sure that pistols arent legal for speedball however im talking about using a pistol in the woods. its excedingly useful and is also very cool to have. filling a lane spraying and praying all this crap doesnt make you a good player. I guess youre good at walking because your hand gets alot of use with other activities during the day
Old 11-28-2003, 03:05 PM #39
Ruzhyo666
R.I.P. Fruit_loops

Quote:
Originally posted by Jornac
ah the cocky speedballer. what would paintball be without them. Im quite sure that pistols arent legal for speedball however im talking about using a pistol in the woods. its excedingly useful and is also very cool to have.
A good player at woodsball is a good player at speedball (of course minus the tactics involved with the distance and vastnes of the land) because it all comes down to how skilled you are with your marker, and what your marker is capable of. There are bunkers in woodsball to. Trees, fallen trees, piles of sticks, plywood. They all make bunkers and you can hide behind all of them and play off them like you would an air bunker.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jornac
filling a lane spraying and praying all this crap doesnt make you a good player.
Last I checked, it was easier to hit someone if you shot more paintballs at em (not to mention easier to keep their head down). And last I checked, making more kills = being a better player, or they were at least correlated.

Quote:
I guess youre good at walking because your hand gets alot of use with other activities during the day