Ninja1058 plays in the APPA D4 division
them stupid bounce that ricochet off the top of my head. they hurt like hell
Ninja1058 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2010, 10:30 PM #275
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

I'm not sure if I can call this lucky, but it was rather awkward to say the least. I was at SC Village a couple of weeks back, and I forget which field it was. But I was in the metal truck box looking structure. I was snug against the wall shooting from the door and I was slinging paint across the way and strings of paint came towards me. So I took cover and to my surprise, apparently one paintball ricocheted off the wall that I was in front of and it hit me at the back of my neck. To my utter astonishment, it popped. I thought it was the kid behind me, so I essentially was giving him "the-look" and he just said "it bounced off the wall..." Now I don't know why it didn't pop on the wall, but it did on my neck. Odd huh? My oh my,

-Jarred
While the majority of people not need firearms, consider that this tool is now widely distributed to most of all peoples, including bad people. Such people who will do harm with one of these tools in time. So we ought to have to ability to defend ourselves against said threats with equal or greater fire power. Unfortunately, tis only law-abiding citizens are primarily being targeted by Government. Further, crime is caused by unlawful peoples of society, so how are Government orders going to now effect the criminals if the orders hadn't affected them initially? There is a hidden agenda here. Think about it
tgs-killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 08:56 PM #276
mtebb94
I <3 ion super guns

mtebb94 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mtebb94 supports Team VICIOUS
mtebb94 is for the Gunfight
mtebb94 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Guy shot between my legs and I caught it in my pants

2 NICE PUMPS ONE HIGH END ONE MID FOR ONE HIGH END SEMI BRING ME NICE SEMI'S!! 2-4-1

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...836&highlight=

We play this sport for the thrill. The passion of the fight. After each game thank your opponents. For they are the ones that reveal to you who you really are. With out them you are lost. We put our soul into each second of the game to ensure the adventure on how we got to where we are today. This is a sport of the gods and lets treat it with dignity and respect.
mtebb94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:02 PM #277
mtebb94
I <3 ion super guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonspeed
i took a bounce i have it on video so no lies it bounced off my forehead bounced straight up about 10 feet and came back down on me and bounced off of my head
Lol send me a link! I wanna see it!

2 NICE PUMPS ONE HIGH END ONE MID FOR ONE HIGH END SEMI BRING ME NICE SEMI'S!! 2-4-1

We play this sport for the thrill. The passion of the fight. After each game thank your opponents. For they are the ones that reveal to you who you really are. With out them you are lost. We put our soul into each second of the game to ensure the adventure on how we got to where we are today. This is a sport of the gods and lets treat it with dignity and respect.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:03 PM #278
mtebb94
I <3 ion super guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by pballkid99
i was playing about a month ago, in an epl...and i got shot in my neck and it bounced..5 seconds later i got shot in the same spot and bounced again..then when i was running down the field a little bit later, i got a bounce off the sides of my i4s...the welt was HUGE...lol
That happened to me yesterday. It hurts alot il post a pic gotta nasty welt on my face

Old 01-07-2011, 10:31 AM #279
Bloodymurder

Bloodymurder supports Empire
running a 1v1 snap shooting drill... goes on for like a minute and a half or so. Shoot him out, and about 10 balls drop off of the crotch of my pants. Apparently my jersey had been collecting them for me.

Albion College Lacrosse
Bloodymurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:10 PM #280
KilLERiNsTinK69

Had to be at the World Champs 2010. took one to the neck, and it bounced.. finished off the last guy in the back left.. lol that hurt pretty good
Old 01-09-2011, 12:31 AM #281
mrPballa21

i was playing snake in a tournament of break i get laned perfectly from the other team get hit about 4 times call ref over for a check and called me clean
mrPballa21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:48 PM #282
Sh00t2Thrill

Sh00t2Thrill posts videos on PbNation
I know this isn't what you meant up its still a bounce:
While playing a scenario game I was standing out of the action while the opposing team lobbed paint at our position. I saw a lone paintball fly towards me. It bounced off the ground once.... twice.... and then it broke right on my tank. fml. O_O
Sh00t2Thrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:22 PM #283
YeloSno
Breadloser

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
uh... local tournament. i tripped off break right before diving into snake and i felt 3 or 4 hits on my mask (got to do a cool *** somersault thingy though.. like from MGS or something lol) and I was all bummed because I thought I got out, but then i wiped my hand over my mask and there was nothing.

ph yeah, and my cousin and I went balling in the woods once and he had his ghillie suit (toootally sucks at paintball but he likes to get decked out and it's pretty funny)...

anywho, we were playing and my cousin has the genius idea of trying to climb a tree, right? so he's climbing, and 5 feet up, he gets shot up and 1/2 of them get him in the butt. when we come off the field, he goes to sit down and all of a sudden we hear pops.

apparently the ghillie suit caught a bunch of the paintballs and stopped them from breaking (a catch instead of a bounce, but ehh) and when he sat down, they all breaked. it was awesome. he had paint butt soup.

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

My Current Top TradeBait
BKAYBKEJHFJK FIRE SALE!

It's a ****ing graphite IZE Flex for sale! WOW.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by Insane_Vendetta: "We used to be schizophrentic, but now we agree.""
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"

Last edited by YeloSno : 01-15-2011 at 11:30 PM.
YeloSno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:45 AM #284
802VermontPB

802VermontPB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
802VermontPB supports Team VICIOUS
802VermontPB is for the Gunfight
802VermontPB has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Today off the break i was messing around with my pant's they were mad baggy, took 3 steps pants dropped to the ground so i played on to the snake with my pants off. So now i'm currently in the snake w/o my pants playing on in my sliders, bump up to S3 and the other dude in the snake drills me in balls.......bounces and he's loling 3 bunkers down because he saw the whole thing happen from the break
802VermontPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:05 PM #285
simple_condolences
Zach Traylor

simple_condolences owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
simple_condolences supports Team VICIOUS
simple_condolences plays in the APPA D4 division
simple_condolences has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I've taken a few bounces directly off the lens from quality paints such as Bronze and Marbalizer. I was shocked. lol.

Not quite the same concept, but I 'bounced' a ball of the net to shoot someone in the snake yesterday...
Old 01-18-2011, 01:03 AM #286
Japy
Paragon 2014

Annual Supporting Member
Japy is BST Legit
Japy plays in the PSP
Japy is playing at Living Legends VII
Japy has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy supports Empire
Luckiest probably mask lens bounces.. My proteus bounced paint like mad way back. Unluckiest (not even a bounce really) was at Tippmann world challenge this year.. I was standing next to Mike Paxson and Rocky, just standing around near the little lake thing with the bridge.. People were shooting at each other across the bridge (like 200 yards away I was from anyone) and one ball randomly cut through the bush and hit me in the belt buckle.. Breaking... Unreal.
Japy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:54 PM #287
MuRko_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple_condolences View Post
I've taken a few bounces directly off the lens from quality paints such as Bronze and Marbalizer. I was shocked. lol.

Not quite the same concept, but I 'bounced' a ball of the net to shoot someone in the snake yesterday...
the same thing happend to be. I thought I was seeing shyt.
MuRko_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 02:52 PM #288
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

i was playing rec (but like good rec kids) and i was left 30 tapeside pinned in a 2 on 1. snapped and popped the kid tapeside and turned back shot one off the net (accidentally in a ~4 shot burst) and bust on the back of the guys pants.
Originally Posted by OA_paintball: im just worried if i donate plasma and some cancer patient gets it, his dicks gonna grow and hes gonna have mad game with the nurses.. probably not good for the hospital.

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

TROLLPOCALYPSERed-Shirted Super Smashed Bros '11
SynergyAMB1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:58 PM #289
dude1it
Christopher R.

dude1it helped look for balloons
dude1it supports Team VICIOUS
dude1it is an NCPA player
dude1it is a top reviewer
dude1it is Legendary
dude1it is Boss
dude1it is attending Decay of Nations VI
I had a ball bounce off the middle of my lense - think it was either a grillz or proflex....it was so cool, just watching myself get hit in the face and watching the ball fly the other way for once haha.

Pittsburgh All American Heroes 2012
dude1it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:24 PM #290
Imperial Ninja
Balls Away Paintball

Imperial Ninja supports Team VICIOUS
Imperial Ninja is for the Gunfight
I had a bounce of my hopper and my mask diving into a snake
Imperial Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:41 PM #291
pinkch0n3z 217

last tourney i played, i dont know why i did this, but im playing D2
pinkch0n3z 217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:43 PM #292
pinkch0n3z 217

last tourney i played i was at D2 and i got shot like 2 or 3 times on my hip, i never do this, but for some reason i just got out without calling a paint check, when i get out, i see that all the shots were rebounds.lol
pinkch0n3z 217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:47 AM #293
DRrocketman
Reflex

i was playing dorito and trying to finish a game with only one player left on the other team who was playing tight on the snake corner temple. i ran from the 50 yard dorito to a dorito in front of the x and from there i slid from that dorito to the home temple. as i slid into the bunker he started laying a stream of paint on me and i got hit 3 times. i went to check myself and saw that they all bounced so i popped out and got him with a single shot
DRrocketman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:55 PM #294
BGaw

Once off my lens, a few off my hopper and once grazed my ballsack when wearing pants that have a tear in the crotch region...

GS till DEATH
BGaw is offline   Reply With Quote