PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-23-2001, 08:14 PM #1
gfksandiego

has been a member for 10 years
Smile San Diego

I live in San Diego and LOVE IT, i have lived here most of my life. Oh well, what I am asking is who else in here lives & plays in San Diego and what fields do you play at?

Team Illuminati
Old 05-23-2001, 09:13 PM #2
CockerMan86

CockerMan86 is a founding member
This doesn't belong here. It should be in the Regional forum.
Old 05-23-2001, 11:05 PM #3
fleaf

I live in san diego. But I only go p-balling once every couple weeks. I usually play outlaw near Mount Carmel ( where they're building new houses and the new freeway that connects it to westwood.) anyways, where do you play?
Old 05-23-2001, 11:19 PM #4
gfksandiego

cockerman-
i could care less im just trying to find out who else that is here at pbnation is from san diego

the intent for the post was not for someone to come in and say,"This doesn't belong here. It should be in the Regional forum."

Team Illuminati
Old 05-23-2001, 11:20 PM #5
gfksandiego

fleaf
im going to start playing at velocity, i live right off of 56, the freeway that leads, or is going to lead, out into mount carmel
ive played at mr paintball
i want to try camp pendleton and borderland (when they find thier new field)

Team Illuminati
Old 05-24-2001, 09:11 AM #6
nymyx
...errr...

I used to live in Mira Mesa.
Old 05-24-2001, 09:17 AM #7
fleaf

yeah, I might be going to velocity this saturday with my friends maybe. We'll see =).
Old 05-24-2001, 08:58 PM #8
CockerMan86

CockerMan86 is a founding member
gfksandiego
Yeah but the point of this forum is to use it what it is supposed to be used for. That means posting in the right forums.
Old 05-24-2001, 09:10 PM #9
sstruckguy
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
sstruckguy is an Administrator
sstruckguy is a Supporting Member
sstruckguy is a founding member
sstruckguy donated to help Peyton Trent
sstruckguy supports Sherwood Forest
Props..both ways..

Gotta give CockerMan86 and gfksandiego props for"correctness"..
This forum can be a whatever falls into this forum. Which is fine, but,
when it "goes the path of" another direction..then it can, and will
be moved. There fore..I will move it.

Later,
Old 05-28-2001, 10:56 AM #10
keeptrying56

Try Velocity, they recently expanded their fields, it's supposed to be the best in San Diego County. I live in North County so I like the Jungle in Lake Elsinore. The Jungle has fields on an abonded minature golf course. They have about 8-10 different fields now. Compressed air is free all day, great place.
Old 05-28-2001, 02:43 PM #11
JohnnyBoy045

Talking ahh san diego

I used to live in San Diego, infact i lived in Rancho Penasquitos. i would be attending Mt. Carmel High School right now. Well ne ways.. before i moved about a year ago.. i played at borderland, and at a weird field my friends and i built on that old dirt road that connected to Del Mar.. i think they resently made a real road.

Lata
Old 05-29-2001, 02:23 AM #12
-cy-
Insanity is good company

I live in SD. I work at Velocity, and i play there too. If anyone has seen me there i am 6'0, short brown hair, blue eyes, clear flex-7, diggers, black JT pants, yellow DYE lanyard with stick squege, or if you have seen my play i wear a blue DYE jersey, shoot a red LCD, and have a 4v 1h Redz pack.

JohnnyBoy- I used to play on the dirt road when i was a newbie with my friends, gosh those were the days We would play like 4 days in a row at times and we would have soooo much fun out there. And i do attend Mt. Carmel i am in 10th grade, almost done, YAAAAAYYYYYY.

Anyways, if anyone wants to say hi to me at velocity (i work every saturyday, i am not there on sundays right now, unless i am practicing).

About the field, we have all types of woods field, speedball, sup-air, and hyperball. The field is great, recently for practice we have had the entire team or parts of: The Family, Avalanche, Ironmen, SC ironmen, iron kids, kapp kids, ambush, american heat, dynasty, cobra, sitting ducks, a guy from the Shaggdaddies (one day), uhhhh....and more i can't remember right now. It really is a great field, and that we get some of these pro teams for practice while SC is like an hour and 30 minutes away says something.
Old 05-29-2001, 02:59 PM #13
JohnnyBoy045

Talking cool

Cool man, when i moved velocity didn't have its field up yet so i never got to play at it. i am coming there this summer and i intend to play with some of my old friends at velocity. maybe i will c u there. i will most likely have a vert feed green kapp cocker unless i buy a new gun or something. i would be in 9th grade at Mt. Carmel, and im hopefully moving back to Cali soon. Do you know a short kid named Adam?

LMK

laterZ
Old 05-29-2001, 03:28 PM #14
-cy-
Insanity is good company

Sorry, i can't say i know him, probably because I don't know many freshman. Actually the only Adam I know that is in 9th and really short is Adam Williams (he might be the kid you know).
Old 05-29-2001, 09:01 PM #15
JohnnyBoy045

Talking

Heh.. yup thats him.. i used to play paintball with him. actually i will prolly see him this summer when i come to Cali to stay with some relatives. Him and this other guy are who i will be playing with. If u see aournd tell him that John from Miami says hi.

LaterZ
Old 07-17-2001, 06:11 AM #16
wayhowe

where the heck is Velocity Paintball

I cant seem to find a good webpage on Velocity paintball... I play at Mr. Paintball... or sometimes in the woods with some friends... I wanna try some other fields out,... like Velociy, Camp Pendleton, and still waiting on Borderland... I've gone to SC village and besides their cool tournament arenas... playing on the scenario games is just WAAAAYYY too many people... so someone tell how i could find out how to get to velocity... thanks
Old 07-20-2001, 04:54 PM #17
vern

Velocity is in Ramona. just turn on to Dye road off the 67, and follow that down to warnock drive till you see the velocity sign. if you want better directions just call the main office (619) 470-3553 or the field Sat or sun only (619) 988-0288
Old 08-08-2001, 12:54 AM #18
allan_mark76
i play at velocity all the time (look at my sig.) on Sundays with Inferno. Anyways wassups Cy and Vern... If you guys head out their anytime soon PM me as it's good to see people I chat with on the forums. Here's the web site:

www.velocitypaintball.com

A-

Old 08-21-2001, 07:54 PM #19
DeadKennedys
Cowboys From Hell

Am I the only Pendelton player, but yeah I couldnt find your field either, Pendelton sucks, and how much do you guys charge fo admission/air? Is it BYOP or FPO? Thanks
Old 08-21-2001, 09:59 PM #20
-cy-
Insanity is good company

It is a bit hard to find. If you get on 67, then take a right on to DYE road, follow that. The road will curve about 3 times (2 will be very sharp), and with the sharp turns the name of the road changes, just to confuse you. But right before you hit the light on the right side of the road in a gap in the trees you will see the entrance. Velocity is a great field, you should make it out here. If you need better directions you can e-mail me or call one of our stores.
Old 08-21-2001, 11:03 PM #21
DeadKennedys
Cowboys From Hell

I could go for the #'s for the stores, and need to know if you guys are cheaper than Mr. Paintball admission/paint/N2 wise, thanks. Oh yeah and hours too,