Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-24-2009, 03:00 PM #1
PinkPantsSam

PinkPantsSam plays in the USPL
PinkPantsSam plays in the PSP
PinkPantsSam plays in the APPA D4 division
Cant Wait...

I can't wait for the PTS Sunday! Good luck everyone! Btw I know this is in the wrong thread but how did N10CD do at CFOA??
-Sam
PinkPantsSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2009, 03:35 PM #2
LegoMyEgo33
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPantsSam View Post
I can't wait for the PTS Sunday! Good luck everyone! Btw I know this is in the wrong thread but how did N10CD do at CFOA??
-Sam
They got shat on. Out of ONLY 7 teams they placed 6th.
LegoMyEgo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 05:08 PM #3
ndzshocker293
Fork

ndzshocker293 is playing at Living Legends III
ndzshocker293 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ndzshocker293 supports Team VICIOUS
Good luck to you too. Im pretty anxious for it aswell haha

BEST!>OTB Productions<BEST!
ndzshocker293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:50 PM #4
PinkPantsSam

haha i can't wait to shoot people lol! and that sucks for n10cd. they need to get their act together. they have great ballers they just need to know how to mesh perfectly together. They are going to be a very strong team once they get everything worked out. They have alot of skill, they just need to put more effort into teamwork, which I know marty is working on (btw he is a great coach! He helped me with my superman and snap shooting, THANKS MARTY). well this is my opinion anyways
Old 07-25-2009, 07:20 PM #5
ol' purple balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegoMyEgo33 View Post
They got shat on. Out of ONLY 7 teams they placed 6th.
Actually we went 2-2 that weekend as did all the other teams except for the 1st place team Carolina Lockdown who we played and only lost to 3-4 and actually gave tham a run for their money, we did however beat the 2nd place team Dark Carnival in prelims more than that my team kept their head up and adjusted the 2nd day to come back and do well. We missed finals by 2 points it was a very close tournament as far as skill of the teams. I'm really proud of them and they know that. The numbers may not show it but this was the best weekend these guys have had together in a long time so to me it was successful. But thanks for your opinion and insight as usual it's very interesting to read what people write.
ol' purple balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:31 PM #6
PinkPantsSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol' purple balla View Post
Actually we went 2-2 that weekend as did all the other teams except for the 1st place team Carolina Lockdown who we played and only lost to 3-4 and actually gave tham a run for their money, we did however beat the 2nd place team Dark Carnival in prelims more than that my team kept their head up and adjusted the 2nd day to come back and do well. We missed finals by 2 points it was a very close tournament as far as skill of the teams. I'm really proud of them and they know that. The numbers may not show it but this was the best weekend these guys have had together in a long time so to me it was successful. But thanks for your opinion and insight as usual it's very interesting to read what people write.
this is way more detailed and what should have been posted when i asked how they did lol, sounds too me like they did pretty decent. i think the team is having a turn around and they r going to ball it up. and idk who the ego guy ways who said they got shat on, but i would put all my money on any one of these ballers agesnt you. and you lucky that you jus posted this on nation so none of the n10cd players or marty know who this is because if they did you probably wouldn't have a good time putting up with that. i mean i know it is just your opinion but why would you post somthing like that on nation to where the whole team could read it? not smart.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:08 PM #7
PinkPantsSam

lol go out there and choose the guy you want to play haha heck bring a whole five man team and go out for a scrim n get spanked. you need torny exp. befor you are going to be great at them. practice is a diffrent story. n u can go ahead n send me your adress because im sure some of the n10cd players and tracy would like it
Old 07-26-2009, 05:09 PM #8
PinkPantsSam

this thread was created to say good luck to the other pts team. are you on a pts team? i dont think so, so gtfo
Old 07-26-2009, 05:19 PM #9
PinkPantsSam

btw this was said by the First place team at that CFOA event:
Mad props, you guys gave us the toughest competition all day! Sorry you didn't move on this event but I'm sure you will next XBALL! Keep bringing it!

go on the N10CD page and it is right there.
Old 07-28-2009, 05:57 PM #10
big johnson
703 killa

big johnson owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
big johnson supports Team VICIOUS
ooooo pinkpantssam put u mrs legomyego down oooooo

get pooped on
VICIOUS FAN #404
Ydna- "So yeah, little known fact but Egos actually have a poop sorting solenoid powering the ram."
big johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:58 AM #11
egofan2004

^^^^^^^^^^^

Dude is there a reason you have such a h**d on for this team did they cut you or something? I saw them play at CFOA a couple of weeks ago and they didn't look like a scrub team to me, not only that they seemed like pretty cool guys. Gotta love a internet assasain.
egofan2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:42 AM #12
Invert O.G
Total Eclipse

Annual Supporting Member
Invert O.G plays in the PSP
Invert O.G supports Team VICIOUS
Invert O.G plays in the APPA D4 division
Invert O.G supports Empire
why all the hate, this thread was for sam to say he cant wait for the july 26 pts so how did it turn into a n10cd bash wtf did they do to you legomyego33 there a cool bunch of guys and ive never had a problem with them. so unless they pissed in your cornflakes or **** on your waffle you should just chill out.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:57 AM #13
paintsprayerrr

paintsprayerrr plays in the PSP
paintsprayerrr plays in the APPA D1 division
Yeah, I am friends with most of the N10CD guys and they are pretty cool. They have come a long way from when they started and they are continuously getting better. They still have a few issues to work out including game strategy, awareness, and teamwork but they are working constantly and showing improvement. They have quite a bit of talent on there team and once they overcome these issues they will become more consistent with there placings.
paintsprayerrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:29 AM #14
picturesonvideo

picturesonvideo is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintsprayerrr View Post
Yeah, I am friends with most of the N10CD guys and they are pretty cool. They have come a long way from when they started and they are continuously getting better. They still have a few issues to work out including game strategy, awareness, and teamwork but they are working constantly and showing improvement. They have quite a bit of talent on there team and once they overcome these issues they will become more consistent with there placings.

I have known most of the players and the owners / coaches for more than a few years now.

They are an outstanding bunch of guys. Think the world of them.

Can't you find something better to do with your time than stir the pot and cause a bunch of Unnecessary banter.

Do us all a favor...grow up...and go somewhere else where people CARE what you think.
picturesonvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:00 PM #15
PinkPantsSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by picturesonvideo View Post

I have known most of the players and the owners / coaches for more than a few years now.

They are an outstanding bunch of guys. Think the world of them.

Can't you find something better to do with your time than stir the pot and cause a bunch of Unnecessary banter.

Do us all a favor...grow up...and go somewhere else where people CARE what you think.
I 2ed this motion lol
Old 07-30-2009, 05:06 PM #16
Valorous

Valorous supports Pev's Paintball
pts was fun and thanks much to n10cd for the great reffing
Valorous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:12 PM #17
paintsprayerrr

paintsprayerrr plays in the PSP
paintsprayerrr plays in the APPA D1 division
I think you mean to quote the other guy. I wasnt trying to bash them at all. Im friends with most of them, I was just pointing out some areas that could help them step up their game even further.
paintsprayerrr is offline   Reply With Quote