Community Focus

Old 07-22-2009, 12:04 AM #1
liampen105
Victory through Honor!

liampen105 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
liampen105 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Thank you from the German Cookie Machine Commander

From the HQ of the German Cookie Machine:
It was a pleasure and an honor to play with all of you this weekend, German, Allied, Tyrell or Krupp. It was a memorable event with little complaints that I heard all weekend long. I have only heard the best about the refs and the level of sportsmanship that is so often missing in the bigger games.
Thank you to my two XO’s:
Frenchie: you led the way out on the field, running missions, scoring points and looking good doing it. Thank you for all your help…
Nate: You were the organization that made the command tent run so well. Thank you for painting the company flags, and thank you for all the support…
The victory was really an effort of all the teams that came to play for the German Cookie Machine.
That being said I would like to thank the teams that I saw out there and/or heard about.
My MVP Sunshine, I heard nothing but good things about you, especially being out there all day both days always giving it your all… And I know you wanted to take out the cow, and even tho you didn’t shoot him out, your injury did take him out because he left the field with you and me… Great job… now you get bragging rights with your injury…
My MVT Fox Unit, thanks for helping with the Atlantic Wall, and for bringing home so many of the points that kept coming in both days… a well deserved MVT
To my company commanders who did an excellent job leading my troops thank you…
Ruger and the 3rd Fallsfromjagers (I like your spelling better Ruger)
Adam and the 1st Panzer
Chad Webster
Josh Gould and Team 609
Gerik Bensing and Ragnarok (correct me if I spelled your name wrong)
Grazi, Bull and Seizure and the 13th Legionnaires
Goose and Slaughterhouse 5
Casey of Penndragons

13th Legionaries, during the beach battle you all were all over the place trying keep players moving and getting to the front to help keep the wall… Crash and Big Dog you were even yelling at me to move up until you realized who I was… Shutter thanks for being my spy to keep the Allied Base D off our other two spies…

Slaughterhouse 5, You all did it all, base d, running a company and running flags out to the Flag hang missions… Blood, thank you for helping with my security when I ventured out to the front line… and Murdoc I have to tell the story on the story thread…

Top Gun Knights, these guys and gals were all over the place and brought so many points home for the Germans. Thank you so much it was a pleasure and an honor playing with you all, and I look forward to playing with you all again soon, how about Battle for Britian? And a special thank you to Vivki Vega ( I hope its spelled right) for making the cookies that helped keep the German Cookie Machine going all weekend long.

Barney and the RT Raiders you all were a vital part to this win thank you all for all you did… Noah, you were awesome as my “everything” guy, thank you for dealing with Krupp and everything else I threw your way… you were one of my many MVPs

Some of the other teams that were so vital (I would give a full detailed thank you but my post would be 500 pages long)
7 Deadly Lemons, Blood Brothers of War, Fox Unit, VA Rush, Ronn Stern Paintball Camp, Baby Deer Squad, Aggravated Assault, 13th Legionaries, Slaughterhouse 5,
Chad Webster and crew, Penndragons (Casey thank you for representing Penndragons), Ragnarok, Team 609, The Mob, Elephant Riders, 1st SS, RTM, Predator, Lone Wolf,
Highway Pirate and Erin and Evil Streak, Panzer Lehr, MSB – Benny T (you traitor), Social hazard, Junior authority, Rental squad, Red heds, Green bandana guys, Grey ghosts, Bacon Force, Hell Mercs, The Argentinean German Frog, Ravenwolf and Tigress,
Carnivore, Pink Flamingos (great costumes), Saint Michaels Syndicate, G-Force, Stahlwulf, and finally My own team Logos Bill thanks for helping Squeaktoy and Quinn thanks for doing that voodoo that you do so well…
If I forgot any teams this time… (inside joke) I am sorry… just let me know and I’ll edit my post…

And to my two other spies Mike and Noname, the intell and tech that you all brought to the game was excellent. This win couldn’t have been done with out you both…
Roger and the Allied Command Staff thank you for bring the heat and making this a fun and safe event. I will go up against you any time… Oh and Madkow I have those cookies on standby for when you want to join the GCM…
To all the Allied teams and players, thank you for making this an enjoyable event, all of my players that I talked to said this was one of their best games and that they really enjoyed the sportsmanship and level of intensity you all brought this year… thank you…

Tyrell… we worked so well together… thank you for the role play… Lady Croft and Wally… I want my real spear… you got your real necronomicon, brought especially for you both and you gip me with this fake spear… You’ll pay for this treachery… I think I’ll hire Dr Jones next time Lady Croft… and Wally… you sly old devil you…

Krupp… it was interesting to say the least… TEM thank you for being such great sportsmen, and Kenny I thought you knew it wasn’t real game cash… lol… Wulfpak you’re a great crew and sorry I had to eliminate your two ambassadors, they wanted too much money… I blame Jpazz… Zyklon B miscommunication aside it was a pleasure on and off the field working with you… Psykosis please wear paints next year… Mark what can I say… the student learned more that just what was observed…

Second to last and most important to me… Thank you squeaktoy my wife who is the real brains of the operation and the baker of the best cookies around… She is the engine of the German Cookie Machine. Thank you to her and everyone who helped her…

AND a final thank you to Paul, Terry and the rest of the Skirmish Staff… The reffing was excellent, the medical staff was great. Thank you for a great event and I cant wait for Battle for Britain in October…

Proudly Sponsored by: my wife... Squeaktoy...
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-22-2009, 12:06 AM #2
eXn Gibbs

Those cookies were amazing bro haha, Adam and the first panzer! <3 ME!
Old 07-22-2009, 12:07 AM #3
liampen105
Victory through Honor!

liampen105 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
liampen105 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
(a posting from squeaktoy)
I just wanted to say that I love coming to these games and I had one of the best times ever this past weekend. I am amazed at the generoisity of people and the ammout of food donations that were given. The amount of cookies I made was nothing compared to what was needed to feed the German army as they marched to their victory. I especially want to thank Vivki Vega from Top Gun Knights who donated 500 homemade cookies and snacks, camokid's mom from Adam Deckman's team who worked for over 30 minutes to get her car unstuck to go and refil the water containers Saturday, The group of women on Saturday who helped spred the word about the water and cookies, Bill our master fruit cutter on Sunday, the woman who brought the bagels and cream cheese, the man who handed me a watermellon, and each individual group that brought snacks. Just as the win was an effort on everyones part, making the experience a fun and enjoyable one was a effort by everyone on the German side. Every time I turned around something new appearred on the table from another generous group. And to think it started early on Friday with two guys comming to have a good time who said to me "we got the registration letter" and handed me two boxes of cookies. Many others brought cases of bottled water or gallon jugs. I again wanted to thank every team and player for helping to make this game so much fun for me and for everyone who ever stoped under the tent.
-Squeaktoy

Proudly Sponsored by: my wife... Squeaktoy...
Old 07-22-2009, 12:10 AM #4
ozcardshop
made of trampoline

Annual Supporting Member
ozcardshop owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ozcardshop is for the Gunfight
ozcardshop supports Pev's Paintball
you guys were amazing
i hope you guys will be leading us to victory for many events to come

best time ive had at an event and you guys are always willing to help any and everyone out there
Old 07-22-2009, 12:24 AM #5
dstanley753
XOXO ~ Mad Hatter

dstanley753 posts videos on PbNation
dstanley753 supports our troops
dstanley753 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dstanley753 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
dstanley753 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Awesome job all around!!!

GraveDiggersPaintball
Team Elder/ SGT at ARMS
Old 07-22-2009, 12:45 AM #6
Highway Pirate

Highway Pirate is playing at Living Legends V
Highway Pirate has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Highway Pirate has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Highway Pirate has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Best time I've had playing paintball...period ! I hope to be lead by Pete and the others the next time around!

WARHOUNDSPAINTBALL.COM

War Hounds Party Brigade-Bringing the PARTY back to paintball!
Old 07-22-2009, 01:22 AM #7
SH5-GHOST
Captain Slaughterhouse-5

GHOST of SLAUGHTERHOUSE-5

In addition to the thanks that General Murphy had addressed, I want to thank the General himself for having the faith in my abilities, and inviting me to be a part of the command staff that helped lead our German forces to a victory this weekend.* I had an incredible time guiding our companies, with the support and assertion of General Murphy, Frenchie, and Ravenwulf.*

Throughout the weekend I had the opportunity to work with some truly great people at the German CP, including our Command Staff, Ravenwulf, Slaughterhouse-5, Grazi, Noah, Ruger and the E-Riders, White Tigress, and the Grey Ghosts.* There were more, I know, but I never left my post at the CP, so I apologize for anyone/team I may have been unable to meet.*

To everyone who continued to battle hour after hour, to everyone who followed orders when necessary, to everyone who followed through with every mission, prop, flag, territory, and support role,* I THANK YOU!

You won this battle.*

We cannot claim victory without the victorious.
We cannot claim pride without those that make us proud.

I thank you, and am proud to have been able to do my part in securing the win for the German Cookie Machine!
We'll see you in Britain!* Until then, keep the game good, keep the paint flying, and prep for another tough battle!!!

Nathan "GHOST" Brumbach
Captain
Slaughterhouse-5
XO German ION 2009

Last edited by SH5-GHOST : 07-22-2009 at 01:24 AM.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:39 AM #8
noah harper
••E-BRAKE••

noah harper donated to help Peyton Trent
noah harper owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
noah harper supports Team VICIOUS
noah harper supports Bob Gurnsey
noah harper supports Pev's Paintball
noah harper is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by liampen105 View Post
Barney and the RT Raiders you all were a vital part to this win thank you all for all you did… Noah, you were awesome as my “everything” guy, thank you for dealing with Krupp and everything else I threw your way… you were one of my many MVPs
we all worked hard.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:42 AM #9
FyCTION
its almost unreal....

thanks to everyone, look forward to seeing you next year!
pm me, ill post pics soon
Old 07-22-2009, 07:57 AM #10
Killer_Jezebel
Making Boys Cry Since 82

Killer_Jezebel supports Team VICIOUS
It's Vicki. But thats okay. =)
Happy to help!

We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist.
Queen Victoria
Old 07-22-2009, 08:01 AM #11
Killer_Jezebel
Making Boys Cry Since 82

Killer_Jezebel supports Team VICIOUS
And the woman who brought the bagels and cream cheese was none other than The TOP GUN KNIGHTS Nancy "Sunny" Swift.

=)

We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist.
Queen Victoria
Old 07-22-2009, 08:12 AM #12
camokid58

camokid58 helped look for balloons
camokid58 is playing at Living Legends III
camokid58 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
camokid58 supports Team VICIOUS
I'll be there next year and so will Camp Mom! (inside joke for the SS lol)
Old 07-24-2009, 06:34 AM #13
Richard Sorge

General Pete, I had a good time spending the weekend in and around your on field HQ. I wanted to thank you for all the cookies at your off field CP and thank your ever so cute wife for all she did, is that laugh real? Funny thing is you thought I was base d for most of the day so I could hear everything that was said. I think you did a very good job, next time you won't be so lucky. And to my "helper" thank you GSH5 for telling me when it was a good time to make my move.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:54 AM #14
HeartlessJersey
Murphy

HeartlessJersey owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
HeartlessJersey owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Thank you for the brownie Squeak! Even though you seemed unhappy that I took it once you saw my green tape...
Old 07-24-2009, 11:17 AM #15
LT Anderson
Anderson's RoughNecks CO

And Thank you General. every time we're on the same team victory is assured. Hit me up next time your a commander cause i want in on that team.
ANDERSON"S ROUGHNECKS COMANDER
Old 07-29-2009, 09:09 AM #16
frenchy4277

great game cant wait till next year
Old 07-29-2009, 05:45 PM #17
mariol
aka 'Da Pope'

mariol owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I want a T-Shirt Pete!

WHOSE YOUR POPE?
YETTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIII!/Team Douche Bag
RTM Contract player
Old 07-29-2009, 10:15 PM #18
officer J
"TAP"

Silence!!! Mariol you old geezer, you'll get nothing and like it!!! J/K

"You do have the right to remain silent, what you lack is the ability."

I see guilty people.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:27 PM #19
HeartlessJersey
Murphy

HeartlessJersey owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
HeartlessJersey owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
General my gun is broken can you fix it?
Old 08-05-2009, 08:05 PM #20
urostyl

I just wanted to say that weekend was probably the most fun I've had in a while. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Definately good times! Makes me wish i could be there for the Invasion of Britain. But a good job n congratulations to the General is defiantley in order. Hey better late than never .

And to the slaughter house guys thanks for showing the rope that weekend. I hope you guys enjoyed that celebratory gift at the end of the weekend from the guys here at Evil Streak

warhoundspaintball

F.U.N MVP Clone Wars 2010, PSI
Old 08-05-2009, 11:07 PM #21
A-Train 21
I Shoot People

A-Train 21 is for the Gunfight
A-Train 21 is for the Gunfight
yeah. fun.