PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-23-2009, 12:12 AM #43
CRAPGAME
PUMP REVOLUTION

Annual Supporting Member
better yet there sweetheart come play as german and roll with us and zyclon. show you what can be done with a little evil ingenuity
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-23-2009, 12:16 AM #44
CRAPGAME
PUMP REVOLUTION

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozcardshop View Post
hey crap u get any starbucks coffee?
what? 2 minute rule bye.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:32 AM #45
cornchips
got any dip?

cornchips is playing at Living Legends III
hey look guys i found a pic of the costume jeepers will be wearing next year

Joey aka Cornchips #12 proud member of Team Predator
teampredator 2008-Battle of the Bulge MVT
Sponsored by Predator's Den Paintball Supply, Newton, NJ
"Originally posted by PyroManiac:
TeamPredator - your reputation as an honest, hard hitting relentless bunch of killers are well deserved. I feel sorry for anyone that has to go up against a full squad of your team!
*The views expressed by Shag77 are not necessarily that of Team Predator. Any similiarites between persons live or dead is merely coincidental-Predator Legal
Old 07-23-2009, 03:06 AM #46
sking389
Kinger

What can I get for ten dollars? everything you want! everything? everything!
Old 07-23-2009, 06:41 AM #47
Mr. Jingles
I kill for SR

guys, this is the northeast. CALM THE **** DOWN. Go out, have fun, then afterwards go drink some beer with the people you just shot and got shot by. it's ****ing simple, don't act like a bunch of hopped up 15 year old agglets.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:57 AM #48
officer J
"TAP"

[IMG][/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAPGAME View Post
oh sweetie you so do not want this on you, please wait til britain and play as an allie. go to the far transport and wait for me. ill be the one walking towards the woods throwing paint at everything and everybody. to think you and as few others i liked.. again past tense.

side note: yes team predator is good,yes there are other teams better than us.its just a game.nuff said we play to play. not to win mvt's.thats why we and zyc play so well together.
This is the last thing you want to see coming your way, Zyklon Blue + Predator Yellow = Bad day for you

"You do have the right to remain silent, what you lack is the ability."

I see guilty people.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:17 AM #49
Splatu
Just BRING it!

I think Jeepers and Knight Templar are either brothers or friends.
I saw Jeepers, some kid with a blond mop haircut that kinda looked like him( probably Knight Templar), and an older woman that was probably mom late Sunday afternoon.
It would make sense that they are related, they both act the same way on these forums.
Ballin Since 85
Old 07-23-2009, 10:38 AM #50
reigec
In Memory of Lt. Klouser

reigec owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
reigec has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by officer J View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

This is the last thing you want to see coming your way, Zyklon Blue + Predator Yellow = Bad day for you
oooooo, sooooo scared, its paintball, get over yourselves
Old 07-23-2009, 11:39 AM #51
psy-kosis
Released from the lab....

whether its paintball or not. it sux to see 60 ppl in tune with eachother walking in on ur ***.

"In our eyes, the German... of the future must be slim and slender, as fast as a greyhound, tough as leather and hard as Krupp steel." Adolph Hitler
KRUPP CORP. A better future through bioengineering!!!! We do the unethical so you dont have to!
Ask us about our regime change program.

Proud Member of ZYKLON B The baddest team in paintball
US ARMY(RET) Grunt Killer RANGER!!!!
Old 07-23-2009, 01:23 PM #52
Jeepers Creepers
Previously Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAPGAME View Post
ok there junior woodchuck, first off if team predator and Zyclon went at it,it would end up like it did on sunday... long balling one another for a few minutes then waving and dancing like a bunch of tarts smacking ones *** at the other, humping trees(but never hugging) and having a good time until some other monguloids ruined our fun, in this case our own teams tank.

Team predator and Zyclon have a relativly young relationship but our teams new right away when we rolled together we were destined for greatness or atleast hurling mass quantities of paint at opponents. we both respect one another because we are both hardcore ****** *******. roll with us and you will be respected, bash us and prepare for pain, lots of pain. we dont want trophies,we want to shoot paint... and lots of it.

those teams who we have gone against have nothing but our respect as we hope have thiers. we play fair and always as gentlemen.creepers i liked you(past tense) please refrain from involving our team in any future posts.thank you.

and as for the mortal combat crap... yeah try getting out of your mothers basement for a few hours a day and talk to real people...maybe even girls.
Oh I see, you all are pricks... ok i try to make a joke about a video game. how dare I? I said it would be cool for both teams to fight because IT WOULD BE A GREAT MATCH. As in both teams like each other and are skilled so the battle would be great. I think you all are way to up tight because Ill i wanted to do was make a joke. And whats with the moms basement bull ****? Sorry if you dont like playing video games. It was just a joke. This was over and this thread was going to die, but no! I think you guys are cool (Present tense)? Yeah, what is with that "past tense"? I made a joke and Im not cool? Get out of here. What did I do to you. I was trying to make people laugh... sorry if laughings a crime. Im done with the team Zyclone b stuff... its over... its nothing and its done with... This is stupid
Gosh oh, gee oh....how'd they get that size
Golly gee...When you turn them heaters on
Woe is me...got to put my cheaters on
Jeepers, creepers....where'd ya get them peepers
Oh, those weepers....how they hypnotize"
Old 07-23-2009, 01:40 PM #53
Jeepers Creepers
Previously Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE OLD GUY View Post
Please don't drag Team Predator into your silly little name calling game. Team Zyklon B and Team Predator are brothers and sisters (Hi Tink) chiseled from the same slab of granite. We play the same stone cold, in your face paintball and no dungeons and dragons player is going to drive a wedge between us. Don't bother responding to this because I'm done here and going back to talk to real ballers!
Your right the name calling stuff is stupid. I wasnt trying to drag your team into anything. Just make you guys laugh. And again get out of here with that geek ****, you dont know me. I dont know you. Im not doing any judging, you are. Your trying to make it like Insulted you. That was never the case. I said your team should battle theirs because to me it seems like you are the 2 biggest teams at skrimish. Thats all. Ps. about the "real paintballers"? What is that? I go out there and play. I charge I hit a few guys then get lit up. Just because i dont play like the other 3000's players doesnt mean anything. To tell you the truth I dont find how most of you play paint ball even fun. I dont like hiding... I dont like being with a huge team... i try to find a small bunch of people on my team and raise there spirts. I like it to be me and a few others taking on overwhelming odds. I die but in a big bang. I enjoy playing with two guns. Its not against the rules. I like pulling moves like max payne. Oh wait thats a video game. Guess that means you should hang me. Im sorry if they didnt have fun video games when you where younger. not my fault... I never ment to insult anyone. You are insulting me, and for what? A joke about mortal Kombat....
Old 07-23-2009, 02:23 PM #54
HITW's BigBird
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Jeepers heres the thing.... You are now wanting this thread to die out as this thread didn't go the way you guys planned. You figured people would be hating on us and it would be a great thing for you. When in turn its everyone hating on you. Now you want it to die when you two were the ones who started it

oh and by the way jeepers. I came up to you and asked you very nicely to come to our camp and deal with our women as you said you would on the forums. why is it that you can't hold your end of the bargain. Our women were looking forward to degrading you in front of everyone =)

Zyklon B the home of the infamous Bigbird.
"Originally posted by wgpballer5: BigBird=Pimp, he knows what he's talking about"
"Originally posted by Pulp Fiction: HITW's BigBird, you're a cool mother ****er"
"Originally posted by Mars47: Big Bird...are you in HS?"
Old 07-23-2009, 02:26 PM #55
reigec
In Memory of Lt. Klouser

get lost, its over with, stop f***in with jeepers
Old 07-23-2009, 02:30 PM #56
Jeepers Creepers
Previously Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITW's BigBird View Post
Jeepers heres the thing.... You are now wanting this thread to die out as this thread didn't go the way you guys planned. You figured people would be hating on us and it would be a great thing for you. When in turn its everyone hating on you. Now you want it to die when you two were the ones who started it

oh and by the way jeepers. I came up to you and asked you very nicely to come to our camp and deal with our women as you said you would on the forums. why is it that you can't hold your end of the bargain. Our women were looking forward to degrading you in front of everyone =)
Dude, First your wrong my brother made this forum... Because our little stupid fight was getting in the way of other forums... Your wrong... By the way I didnt know you where a member of there team. It doesnt really matter. I never hoped to discrace the name zyclone B. That would be pointless, there a big team. I dont like that one dude on there team... thats all. But when I saw the video i got pissed that even after a sorry they would pull somthing like that. I wanted a reason.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:35 PM #57
reigec
In Memory of Lt. Klouser

you diddnt disgrace it, they are however. fighting over petty s**t, GET OVER YOURSELVES ZYCLON !
Old 07-23-2009, 02:42 PM #58
Jeepers Creepers
Previously Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigec View Post
you diddnt disgrace it, they are however. fighting over petty s**t, GET OVER YOURSELVES ZYCLON !
LOOK EVERYONE! No matter how hard every one wants to think I want to put down Zyclon b... I wasnt... i was trying to get a reason why that one dude would be so gay and do somthing like that after I said sorry... I wanted to know who threw the grenade... Its the principle of thing, i said sorry, they said all was good.. And BIG BIRD DUDE... i shook your hand... I wanted to come to your camp but got caught up in other things... But seeing that video... They probly where going to try to hurt me or somthing like stupid like that... Or dumped somthing on me... Try and make me look stupid... I mean they threatened me before...

Last edited by Jeepers Creepers : 07-23-2009 at 02:53 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:45 PM #59
Splatu
Just BRING it!

And the hole just gets deeper and deeper.
Ballin Since 85
Old 07-23-2009, 02:45 PM #60
reigec
In Memory of Lt. Klouser

that would of p****d quite a few people off
Old 07-23-2009, 02:46 PM #61
Jeepers Creepers
Previously Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatu View Post
And the hole just gets deeper and deeper.
What? How?
Old 07-23-2009, 06:01 PM #62
CRAPGAME
PUMP REVOLUTION

Annual Supporting Member
pit boss.. tapping out. (showing top of hands and palms)
Old 07-23-2009, 06:05 PM #63
psy-kosis
Released from the lab....

Though you haven't apologized for calling me a *** or queer. you can say what you want about the team, we love haters, but that was personal and I aint done a damn thing to you.

"In our eyes, the German... of the future must be slim and slender, as fast as a greyhound, tough as leather and hard as Krupp steel." Adolph Hitler
KRUPP CORP. A better future through bioengineering!!!! We do the unethical so you dont have to!
Ask us about our regime change program.

Proud Member of ZYKLON B The baddest team in paintball
US ARMY(RET) Grunt Killer RANGER!!!!