Old 07-19-2009, 04:33 PM #1
s4l
^.In God I Trust.^

s4l donated to help Peyton Trent
s4l helped look for balloons
s4l owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
s4l supports our troops
Story Time!

Post up all your interesting/funny/stupid/etc stories here.
Dynasty Fan #419

US Army
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2009, 04:35 PM #2
ozcardshop
made of trampoline

Annual Supporting Member
ozcardshop owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ozcardshop is for the Gunfight
ozcardshop supports Pev's Paintball
me and 1 of my guys pulled some call of duty stuff out and moved through some brush at the pace of 2 feet every 5 mins. we eventually got behind an allied line and caught 12 of them with their pants down and started a nice push away from paris
Old 07-19-2009, 04:38 PM #3
reigec
In Memory of Lt. Klouser

reigec owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
reigec has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
We, the 200th division, were trying to get to the ally base, so we went alongthe trees next to the beach, we got up to the left side of the base, one dude spotted us, and a bunch of em came up that way. So we were trying to figure out what we were gonna do, well, a S**T load of allies got behind us and unloaded on us (one dude was DEFIANTLY shootin hot, sliced my hand and arm up. D**N CHEATERS
Old 07-19-2009, 04:43 PM #4
NOT SO COOL KIDS
www.NotSoCoolKids.com

egos and pinokios on the beach right when allies began to break thru the beach on their left. 15 pods in 20 minutes. x 6 dudes charging the allies to push them back.
Ref going nuts begging us to charge again. we did, two guys followed us with cameras "this is soooo going on youtube bro!"

fun times. lit up, of course.
Fred Segal
Old 07-19-2009, 04:58 PM #5
livewirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOT SO COOL KIDS View Post
egos and pinokios on the beach right when allies began to break thru the beach on their left. 15 pods in 20 minutes. x 6 dudes charging the allies to push them back.
Ref going nuts begging us to charge again. we did, two guys followed us with cameras "this is soooo going on youtube bro!"

fun times. lit up, of course.
I was hoping to see you on here i was the one with the camera. It was myself Andrew bird and Jon Gould Section 2 rove team. if you can give me your email and when i get the video up i will pass it on to you. it will take a day or two to get it up and sort though all the video. That was awsome that was an amaizing rush. Thank you for giving me that experiance. it i the moment almost every ref was talking about and cant wait to see a 30 sec video
Old 07-19-2009, 05:07 PM #6
reigec
In Memory of Lt. Klouser

i got a bunch of video of the final push on the beach, like 30 mins
Old 07-19-2009, 06:01 PM #7
Melomaniacal

Saturday night (maybe 9:30ish? I honestly don't remember the time), was on the beach with a few others, just watching over it. Nothing was really happening. A small group of the red third-party people (Krup was it?) approached, asked if we were "ready." Had no clue what that meant, but they just opened fire on us, practically point-blank range. Well, I got behind cover immediately and escaped with only one hit. But they lit up a few judges, who kicked them off the field, they got all pissed and much yelling happened.

And I was all, "daaaamn."
Old 07-19-2009, 06:03 PM #8
reigec
In Memory of Lt. Klouser

yea, they were a pain in the a**
Old 07-19-2009, 06:06 PM #9
NoX13
WARNING: I Do Dumb ****!

NoX13 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 is Legendary
whoops.

Double post..sorry.

My drinking team has a paintball problem.

**** you, **** you, Youre Cool, **** YOU!,

Tiberius T9 Package
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4436345

Last edited by NoX13 : 07-19-2009 at 06:08 PM. Reason: sorry,double post.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:07 PM #10
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
I wish there was some video or pictures of this while it happened but in the middle of a big fire fire in the woods inside the beach tree line on Friday I noticed the pope walking around (on people from both sides lighting the poor unarmed flag waving man up like a Christmas tree) I walked out to the middle with him,took a knee ,bowed my head and was blessed, the blessing was done I believe in full and properly, it was done in latin so it was a little hard to tell. The man is just awesome. Mariol,(did I get that right) Thank you, out of the things that made my weekend that sir topped the list #1.

to those who shot an unarmed man, waving a flag,not relaying recon,lintel or any other info to either side and was there for player moral I would like to take this moment to call you all freaking boneheads and in my personal opinion (and in no way shape or form reflects that of any other refs or skirmish usa ) hope to hell you had taken more shots then YOU personally felt you deserved ..karma has a funny way of returning favors.

Tiberius T9 Package
Old 07-19-2009, 06:09 PM #11
reigec
In Memory of Lt. Klouser

our leader got lit up (unarmed, carrying a flag) every time he got on the field, got his mask knocked off too
Old 07-19-2009, 06:10 PM #12
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melomaniacal View Post
Saturday night (maybe 9:30ish? I honestly don't remember the time), was on the beach with a few others, just watching over it. Nothing was really happening. A small group of the red third-party people (Krup was it?) approached, asked if we were "ready." Had no clue what that meant, but they just opened fire on us, practically point-blank range. Well, I got behind cover immediately and escaped with only one hit. But they lit up a few judges, who kicked them off the field, they got all pissed and much yelling happened.

And I was all, "daaaamn."
it was handled and we're sorry some uncalled for things happen.

Tiberius T9 Package
Old 07-19-2009, 07:02 PM #13
649cq123

around the last 30 min of the german push, many of us saw one guy pinned down along the side of the beach by the woods. So we were trying to get him out and my dad ends up saying he will run out there and try to bunker or shoot him. so on 3 many of us cover fire while my dad rushes out. i would say about 5 people start shooting him from the distance and luckily he avoids them because he trips while running out. amazingly hes able to crawl behind a tree stub and shoot the guy out when the guy poked his head out.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:56 PM #14
sinisterNorth

Today, we were holding off a German advance and I was up front slinging paint with the pump. My buddy sees a guy off in the distance and says he can't hit him so I slide over, arc the shot, and gogg the guy. I got a bunch of stories from the beach, but that's for another time.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:22 PM #15
Melomaniacal

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post
it was handled and we're sorry some uncalled for things happen.
Were you in that?
I'm cool with it, just scared the **** out of me, haha. We were all talking about how we thought red was good, then that happens.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:37 PM #16
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melomaniacal View Post
Were you in that?
I'm cool with it, just scared the **** out of me, haha. We were all talking about how we thought red was good, then that happens.

I wasnt involved, it was a few station refs, luckily you guys and the refs are ok (you are ok ?)

Tiberius T9 Package
Old 07-19-2009, 08:53 PM #17
zinja

I was defending Gold sector in the center beach for the first hour with a great los on the first dunes the allies had to jump into. I shot dozens of allies as they entered. Most of them went out honorably, but every few minutes or so another random guy would roll down the hill while I was lighting him up then lay 20 feet in front of me in full view trying to wipe my paint while I yelled at him to go out or I'd shoot him again. Finally one allied player who was trying to wipe paint saw where I was while I was yelling at him, rocked back on his knees and before I could react unloaded half a hopper of paint right into my face. I stood up and called myself out while cursing at him and tried to call a ref over only to have him and his buddies pour the rest of their hoppers into me.

I left the field, he didn't.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:58 PM #18
ozcardshop
made of trampoline

Annual Supporting Member
ozcardshop owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ozcardshop is for the Gunfight
ozcardshop supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinja View Post
I was defending Gold sector in the center beach for the first hour with a great los on the first dunes the allies had to jump into. I shot dozens of allies as they entered. Most of them went out honorably, but every few minutes or so another random guy would roll down the hill while I was lighting him up then lay 20 feet in front of me in full view trying to wipe my paint while I yelled at him to go out or I'd shoot him again. Finally one allied player who was trying to wipe paint saw where I was while I was yelling at him, rocked back on his knees and before I could react unloaded half a hopper of paint right into my face. I stood up and called myself out while cursing at him and tried to call a ref over only to have him and his buddies pour the rest of their hoppers into me.

atleast you have your honor
justice comes to those in the end

we won they didnt simple as that
Old 07-19-2009, 09:04 PM #19
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinja View Post

Sorry that sorta thing happens, but at the end of the day..

He cant wipe a welt.

Tiberius T9 Package
Old 07-19-2009, 09:16 PM #20
eXn Gibbs

Yeah man, not trying to start anything but the allies wouldn't call themselves out 75% of the time I shot them... i mean i'm sure it was the same for the allies with us but I mean when I shoot you 25 times and you just cover your face roll into cover, get up walk, then make it look like you're leaving then jump back into action. It's bull****.

My suggestion for ION is that we have something to distinguish the teams besides the hopper tape and tags, I mean i was crawling through foot high mud with a few germans and we came up upon people and had to call out to see what they were and a few friendly fires. Maybe t shirts or headbands or something like that more visible. I'm just spitballing, but the best was def the last hour. We pushed from our insertion all the way to allied HQ. Thanks to the Red team, they pushed up from the middle. I was running out of paint, i was picking up some from the ground ( I had a rental ) Also... another thing those seize fire's were bull****. I mean a seize fire is fine, but handle them better, don't let anyone move up. The first one on saturday morning allowed the allies ot move up all the way to the tree line and shoot at us as we ran for cover.

1st Panzer anyone?
Old 07-19-2009, 09:24 PM #21
HitMan.
UNDERTAKERS

Here's a short story for ya,
How about our HQ never got over run. Never got bombed. Our General never got killed. First Ever "0" complete hits = Perfect Base Security.

Thanks to all the players, spy's, role-players, refs, staff and our HQ Ref that made it fun for us.

Your American Base Security
Allies ION 2009 MVP
The HitMan