Community Focus

Old 07-18-2009, 10:23 PM #1
Greeblesnort
His Supreme Geekness

Greeblesnort donated to help Peyton Trent
Greeblesnort owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Greeblesnort supports Team VICIOUS
trilogy pump problem

Ok, so I ended up buying a trilogy pump back that I'd sold to a fella last year. When I receive it, it's got a farily serious leak down the barrel that, after speaking to him, he says it's had ever since I sent it. Ok, things happen in shipping I guess, but it worked perfectly when I sent it out.

On disassembly, the leak appears to be coming from the poppet. I had not taken the front of the marker apart previously, but the poppet did not look like a stock poppet, in that it was all black and the head was much smaller than the spyder-type poppet that I was expecting.

Ordered a replacement poppet, and after putting it in, now the marker acts like a blowback on full auto whenever the trigger is pulled. Thoughts?
Greeblesnort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2009, 11:56 AM #2
Monkeyboy13
Like-a-SoOoOmboOoOoOdeee!

Did you cock it first? If you did and it still leaked, replace your cupseal. That is what the leaking down the barrel is caused by. The blowback your getting might be from the new poppet being too small(valve pin allows air to the hammer=bad).

Autococker, the true test of simple intelligence.
Did you pass?

Have a broken gun? pm me

You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it..

Last edited by Monkeyboy13 : 07-19-2009 at 12:01 PM.
Monkeyboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:22 PM #3
Codymm1014
Its MY CUP

Back the IVG out and up the reg pressure.