Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 05:22 PM #64
MillyTheKid (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLipneR View Post
i lol'd at this taken from creepypasta.com

DAY OF ALL THE BLOOD

THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED
that was the hardent ive lold in like a month

edit: "(OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY)"
almost made me piss myself

Last edited by MillyTheKid : 07-18-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-18-2009, 05:28 PM #65
TeamB0yPlayer
Watermelon Anyone?

TeamB0yPlayer donated to help Peyton Trent
TeamB0yPlayer owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TeamB0yPlayer supports Team VICIOUS
TeamB0yPlayer is for the Gunfight
TeamB0yPlayer supports our troops
TeamB0yPlayer is reppin' sidebar 4 life
More scary please.

Implying ST has something worth posting about.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:53 PM #66
DGK412

DGK412 helped look for balloons
that story sucked

"if it mows *****es,does that mean it's a *****mower?"
Old 07-18-2009, 06:01 PM #67
ThisIsNotSwagga (Banned)

OOOOOOO SCARY LARRY!
Old 07-18-2009, 06:17 PM #68
DGK412

DGK412 helped look for balloons
Sean’s house was covered from head to toe in family photographs. Some from family retreats to Ireland, others showing lost family relatives. Most of these photographs would include Sean in them, so it was only natural that he would look at them from time to time. However, one day he noticed something rather strange about the pictures.

His mother seemed to have a red face in all of the photos. Rather shocked by this, he immediately ran downstairs to ask if anyone had done something to the pictures. They all answered no; even his mother, whom was quite worried. Later that day Sean’s mother went to the hospital due to horrific 3rd degree burns caused by a grill catching fire for an unknown reason.

Sean’s father decided to stay at the hospital that night and thought it best to send Sean home with his older brother and little sister. As Sean walked into the house he caught glance of the family photograph in which he had noticed the change to his mother's face, and found that she was not in the picture.

He ran upstairs to her bedroom only to find that she was nowhere to be seen. Alarmed by these strange events Sean called the police. Sean informed them that his sister had been kidnapped and that someone was in his house, possibly vandalizing his family's belongings. The phone immediately went dead, and as Sean went to put the phone down he caught a glimpse of an animal in the corner of his eye. He rushed out of the safety of his room to go and find the beast, but what he found was far worse.

The mangled bodies of his family lie in the corridor in front of his room, their faces frozen in a state that almost made him vomit. And then it struck him. All the photographs had been removed from the walls, except for one which was a picture of Sean, with his face scribbled out.

The next day his two best friends went to visit him, because he was not answering his phone and was not at school all week. As they arrived, they noticed that the door had been left open. So they let themselves in, and were never seen again.

"if it mows *****es,does that mean it's a *****mower?"
Old 07-18-2009, 06:20 PM #69
cabaniss1991 (Banned)

anyone remember the mind **** thread? that was awesome
Old 07-18-2009, 06:22 PM #70
shocker4me
SaNcHeZ

The ending killed that story...
Old 07-18-2009, 07:34 PM #71
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip101 View Post
We read that in class one day and two girls had panic attacks.

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Old 07-18-2009, 08:39 PM #72
ThatsItThatsAll
serious business

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGK412 View Post
Seanís house was covered from head to toe in family photographs. Some from family retreats to Ireland, others showing lost family relatives. Most of these photographs would include Sean in them, so it was only natural that he would look at them from time to time. However, one day he noticed something rather strange about the pictures.

His mother seemed to have a red face in all of the photos. Rather shocked by this, he immediately ran downstairs to ask if anyone had done something to the pictures. They all answered no; even his mother, whom was quite worried. Later that day Seanís mother went to the hospital due to horrific 3rd degree burns caused by a grill catching fire for an unknown reason.

Seanís father decided to stay at the hospital that night and thought it best to send Sean home with his older brother and little sister. As Sean walked into the house he caught glance of the family photograph in which he had noticed the change to his mother's face, and found that she was not in the picture.

He ran upstairs to her bedroom only to find that she was nowhere to be seen. Alarmed by these strange events Sean called the police. Sean informed them that his sister had been kidnapped and that someone was in his house, possibly vandalizing his family's belongings. The phone immediately went dead, and as Sean went to put the phone down he caught a glimpse of an animal in the corner of his eye. He rushed out of the safety of his room to go and find the beast, but what he found was far worse.

The mangled bodies of his family lie in the corridor in front of his room, their faces frozen in a state that almost made him vomit. And then it struck him. All the photographs had been removed from the walls, except for one which was a picture of Sean, with his face scribbled out.

The next day his two best friends went to visit him, because he was not answering his phone and was not at school all week. As they arrived, they noticed that the door had been left open. So they let themselves in, and were never seen again.
terribly written. awful ending.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:57 PM #73
Karnivor'sFan

Karnivor'sFan is playing at Living Legends III
Karnivor'sFan owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Karnivor'sFan supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUR3 S}{oT View Post
I ****ing hate scary stories but I feel the NEED to read them.

Also, the first one scared that **** out of me, lol.
This.

That is the key to life."
Old 07-18-2009, 09:32 PM #74
Snowball13

Snowball13 helped look for balloons
Snowball13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Snowball13 supports Team VICIOUS
Snowball13 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post
We read that in class one day and two girls had panic attacks.
What's it about?
Old 07-18-2009, 10:09 PM #75
1cheeselova
Shenanigans

1cheeselova plays in the PSP
1cheeselova donated to help Peyton Trent
1cheeselova is reppin' sidebar 4 life
1cheeselova plays in the APPA D4 division
this thread is win
Old 07-18-2009, 11:06 PM #76
Creator

The last man on earth sits in a room. There is a knock at the door.

WATCH THIS VIDEO NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SZh2i9Xprw

Originally Posted by bragglefraggle:
obama did this
Old 07-18-2009, 11:07 PM #77
pntbllwlly
Just chillin brah

pntbllwlly owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabaniss1991 View Post
anyone remember the mind **** thread? that was awesome
I do! I do!

That thread was <3

0h G eleven -
Old 07-18-2009, 11:07 PM #78
chris_arnet
V-Neck

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he soughtó
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! and through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
He chortled in his joy.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:52 PM #79
IRPancake
ppanackcakakak

first was good, took me like 2 secs to get it then I ****bricks. rest should be in the funny stories thread
""its a maxima...my car is a special edition v6 twin cam 3.5 liter...we clocked the thing in stock 1/4mile in 12 seconds without anything. the place we dragged it was on a road my friend KNEW to be a quarter mile. the specs were 235 horsepower dont ****ing tell me to get off drugs

edit: timed it with a stop watch 12.35 seconds""

Originally Posted by Spock: "Which part of your life learning, reason and experience dictate that your status in the afterlife depends on your acceptance of a 2000 year old carpenter as your savior?"
Old 07-18-2009, 11:53 PM #80
SUR3 S}{oT (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRPancake View Post
first was good, took me like 2 secs to get it then I ****bricks. rest should be in the funny stories thread

Once I go it I was like x1192831123453
Old 07-19-2009, 12:55 AM #81
Carbon Monoxide (Banned)

I really hate things like this. I always want to try them, but I don't have near enough balls

Open your closet, don't turn on the light. Make sure you have one match with you. Step inside and close the door. If the lights outside of the closet are on, this will not work. Nor will it work if it is daylight. The only room you need is enough for slight mobility.

Stand in the darkness for about two minutes, since that's all that's needed. Now, take the match and hold it in front of you and say, "Show me the light or leave me in darkness." If you begin hearing whispers light the match immediately. If you don't hear anything, and the match doesn't ignite on it's own then don't turn around. If you light the match too late or not at all after hearing whispers, something will grab you from behind and pull you into what seems like a forever fall into darkness.

If you do manage to light the match in time and nothing happens after, open the door slowly and get out, then close the door but do NOT look inside. From then on, never look inside your closet without the light on at all. Some say if you leave your closet open during the night you can see the demon watching you with two red eyes that glow like matches.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:09 AM #82
Q-Unit
QTRAIN

Q-Unit is BST Trusted
Q-Unit owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Q-Unit supports our troops
Q-Unit has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Q-Unit has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Q-Unit has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gvna View Post
Heres a true story from my hometown. This happened in an old lunatic asylum.

On December 1, 1978, a female patient named Margaret Schilling disappeared from one of the active wards. On January 12, 1979, they found her body in the abandoned top floor of ward N. 20. This ward had been used for sick, infectious patients, and had been closed down for years. They had searched the hospital for the woman when they realized she was missing but apparently hadn't looked in ward N. 20. When a maintenance man discovered her body lying on the floor in front of a window, she had been dead for several weeks.
The official cause of death was heart failure--probably due to her exposure to the December cold in an unheated section of the hospital. She apparently locked herself in the ward as a game, hiding from hospital employees. Before she died she took off her clothes and folded them neatly nearby.
One has to wonder why she didn't call for help. Part of the legend that has not been confirmed is that she was a deaf mute. It's possible, I suppose, but it's also possible that she was just mentally ill and didn't reason properly. Another bit of Ridges apocrypha is the story that she was locked in accidentally as the final patients were moved out and the hospital was closed down; because she was a deaf mute she couldn't call for attention, and spent her final days wandering the halls alone. Good drama, but not true.
What is true is that her body left a stain.

thats is some creepy ****. idk that i could go in there after that.

Currently Rockin:
Silver and Black Victory

Vires Prae Meretrices
Old 07-19-2009, 03:12 AM #83
draguneer
Illuminati

has been a member for 10 years
About two years ago, this girl that I used to date in Palm Springs, Ca, complained of being attacked by demons. I honestly never really believed her, and the subject used to come up once in awhile. I thought it was pretty weird, so I always asked her about it.

She told me they would attack her numerous times in one week. She explained what and how they attacked her. She would be barely asleep, laying there, and all of a sudden she could not move, like a huge force being oppressed on her. She was not able to speak or scream. The demon would float above her, all black, sort of like a shadow, with stringy black shadows floating from it. The demon did not have a face that she could see.

When she moved into my house, the attacks seemed to stop for a little bit. But as weeks went by, they started again. Her attitude towards me began to change; instead of being the cute, nice girl I met, she began to treat me like ****. I loved her, so I put up with it.

My friend Kyle always used to say that something was weird about her...that some..."evil" vibe came off of her. Later did I find out why.

About 5 months into the relationship, I was out on a job. We had to drive pretty far to the jobsite, so I layed in the backseat of the work truck for a bit, to take a nap. As I layed there, I felt a weird feeling come over me....it felt like a vibration running through my soul, like something was tapping at it.

It was an overwhelming feeling of comfort; it kept vibrating inside of me, inviting me in. All of a sudden, I could not move. I know I was not sleeping because all of my thoughts were as if I was awake, yet I was frozen. My mouth felt like it was sewn ****, I tried to speak yet nothing. My body was held down with a great force. It was like I was trapped in my head. I could only see infront of me, just a slight gray of the seat that I lay my head on. Thoughts were running through my mind, I tried to get up and move but nothing.

I then felt a hot breath on the right side of my face...In...out....in.....out. I was terrified, I tried screaming but my mouth felt jumbled. I tried moving but nothing. Then all of a sudden, I get up. It felt like nothing ever happened.

My ex had some tattoos done while I was with her. She had a skull on both wrists, one a boy and one a girl. On her left arm she had a skull, with a rose wrapped around it. Until I was told what they meant, I had no clue that they had a meaning.

The boy and the girl skulls on her wrist represented me and her, dead. The skull on her left arm represented me, as her main purpose in life was to suck the love out of me till I died. She would not give up until I passed on. The demon that attacked her constantly was the demon that possessed her, and until I die, it will follow me, possessing one girl to the next...

Based on true events.

wat

sO*CaL mafia
Old 07-19-2009, 04:33 AM #84
paintballer777
B Madison

paintballer777 donated to help Peyton Trent
paintballer777 is playing at Living Legends III
paintballer777 supports Team VICIOUS
paintballer777 posts videos on PbNation
What the hell are you for real^^

UL'd Dm4