PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 09:37 PM #1
tareqx2_v2

Creepy short story time

A man, at about the age of 30 went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check-in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and all, and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. So he went to his room, and went to bed. The next night he was curious as to what was in the room, so he walked down the hall to where it was and of course tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. So he bent down and looked through the keyhole. What he saw was a hotel bedroom and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning up against a wall and her head was facing the wall. He stared in confusion for a while then went back to his room. The next day, he went back to the room and looked through the keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, un-moving.

At this point he was confused and a little freaked out. He went to the front desk and asked the lady about the room. She sighed and said, "Did you look through the keyhole?" The man told her that he had and the lady said, "Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which are red."

68/50 & 48/30 F/S

Ninja Events F/S

Bring me Oakleys!!!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-16-2009, 09:38 PM #2
fooshoooo (Banned)
Get Some Gears!

fooshoooo owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
fooshoooo supports Team VICIOUS
fooshoooo is for the Gunfight
stop i wont be able to sleep at night
Old 07-16-2009, 09:39 PM #3
T0AD
Fabregas is win

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.

Read them when i was 8, goodbye.

I never lose."

"Originally posted by bam wannabe: and as for the door closing when she got dragged out, it's a ****ing demon. i don't think he would have to say, "oh ****, i forgot to close that door." i'm pretty sure he would just make it close after she passed it."
Old 07-16-2009, 09:40 PM #4
Cliff Hanger
Dwill MVP '10

dude, where have you been?
Old 07-16-2009, 09:40 PM #5
fooshoooo (Banned)
Get Some Gears!

fooshoooo owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
fooshoooo supports Team VICIOUS
fooshoooo is for the Gunfight
anyone remember that thing on nick where they would be around a campfire and tell scary stories is that the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.?
Old 07-16-2009, 09:41 PM #6
Serj
Don't do drugs kids.

scary brah
Old 07-16-2009, 09:41 PM #7
tareqx2_v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Hanger View Post
dude, where have you been?
ST got way too moderated and went to a different forum.

68/50 & 48/30 F/S

Ninja Events F/S

Bring me Oakleys!!!!!
Old 07-16-2009, 09:41 PM #8
Nyx3d
Green ones are not ripe

has been a member for 10 years
A big crack of lightning hit as I was reading the last sentence of that story,s o I did jump.

"Originally posted by karnavorrr: Will doing one armed kettlebell snatches on a bosu ball make my strength more functional?"

Buyers Digest
Old 07-16-2009, 09:41 PM #9
worrchild387 (Banned)
i luff teh gurl scowtz

worrchild387 helped look for balloons
omg... that ****ed me hard
Old 07-16-2009, 09:42 PM #10
Serj
Don't do drugs kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worrchild387 View Post
omg... that ****ed me hard
ready for round 2?
Old 07-16-2009, 09:42 PM #11
rockingthequest
Mother****a i'm ILL

rockingthequest plays in the PSP
rockingthequest plays in the APPA D5 division
Nahhhhhh
Old 07-16-2009, 09:43 PM #12
tareqx2_v2

During the summer of 1983, in a quiet town near Minneapolis, Minnesota, the charred body of a woman was found inside the kitchen stove of a small farmhouse. A video camera was also found in the kitchen, standing on a tripod and pointing at the oven. No tape was found inside the camera at the time.

Although the scene was originally labelled as a homicide by police, an unmarked VHS tape was later discovered at the bottom of the farm's well (which had apparantly dried up earlier that year).

Despite its worn condition, and the fact that it contained no audio, police were still able to view the contents of the tape. It depicted a woman recording herself in front of a video camera (seemingly using the same camera the police found in the kitchen). After positioning the camera to include both her and her kitchen stove in the image, the tape then showed her turning on the oven, opening the door, crawling inside, and then closing the door behind her. Eight minutes into the video, the oven could be seen shaking violently, after which point thick black smoke could be seen emanating from it. The camera then continued to stationarily point at the oven for another 45 minutes until the batteries apparantly died.

To avoid disturbing the local community, police never released any information about the tape, or even the fact that it was found. Police were also not able to determine who put the tape in the well.

...or why the physical stature of the woman on the tape did not in any way resemble the stature of the woman found in the oven.

68/50 & 48/30 F/S

Ninja Events F/S

Bring me Oakleys!!!!!
Old 07-16-2009, 09:46 PM #13
Nyx3d
Green ones are not ripe

has been a member for 10 years
That one did not get me, please continue though, I did like the 1st one.

"Originally posted by karnavorrr: Will doing one armed kettlebell snatches on a bosu ball make my strength more functional?"

Buyers Digest
Old 07-16-2009, 09:50 PM #14
tareqx2_v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx3d View Post
That one did not get me, please continue though, I did like the 1st one.
Don't know if I can top it but....

In the winter of 1944, with overtaxed supply lines in the Ardennes, a German medic had completely run out of plasma, bandages and antiseptic. During one particularly bad round of mortar fire, his encampment suddenly became a bloodbath. The survivors claimed to hear, above the screams and barked commands of their Lieutenant, someone cackling with almost girlish glee. The medic made his rounds during the fire, in almost complete darkness as he had so many times before But never had he made them while this short on supplies. The bombardment moved to other starts of the line, and most men dropped off to sleep in the dark, still hours of the morning - New Year's Day, 1945. The men awoke at first light with screams. They discovered that their bandages were not typical bandages at all, but hunks and strips of human flesh. Several men had been given fresh blood transfusions, yet there had been no blood supplies available. Each treated man was almost completely covered, head-to-toe, with the maroon stain of blood. The medic was found, sitting on an ammunition tin, staring off into space. When one man approached him, and tapped him on the shoulder, his tunic fell off to reveal that all of his skin, muscle, and sinew had been stripped from his torso and his body was almost completely dried of blood. In one hand was a scalpel, and in the other, a blood transfusion vial. None of the men treated for wounds that night, in that camp, saw the end of January, 1945.
---

68/50 & 48/30 F/S

Ninja Events F/S

Bring me Oakleys!!!!!
Old 07-16-2009, 09:54 PM #15
tareqx2_v2

Hello? John, I hope you turn on your ****ing phone and listen to this message. Anyway man, I need a ride home. I'm at the Health Central Hospital right now, I was going to go visit Professor Melnick at the hospital. You know, to turn in my essay since I missed class last week and get the extra credit assignment. Turns out it was a big ****ing gag or some ****.

I dunno. This place is just weird. No, I mean like ****ing weird and I need you to get the **** in your truck and get me out of this ****hole. Hear me out man, this an't your mother****ing troll doll weird out here. For one thing the reception lady just kept on staring at me for like, two minutes before she even aknowledged I was there.

It wasn't even like she was sleeping or anything but she was staring right at me, man. Not like a near-sighted person would either she was just...looking straight through me. Didn't move the entire time either. No blinking. No breathing. Just staring into me like you would if you dropped a rock in a hole and listening or watching for some sign of the bottom.

When I asked her again she told me to take elevator to the first floor. I asked her if I was already on it but...she just ignored me again. I went down the hallway looking for the elevator and there was something strange I noticed. Well, something ****ing bizarre I didn't notice. People. The place was crystal clean and completely silent. No wisecracking docs talking about lupus or zany punster quacks walking around it was...

Dead. Every room I walked by was empty. Eventually I got to the elevator. Turns out I was on the second floor. I hit the first floor button and went down. And down. And down. Then I started shiver, man. ****ing shivering. I was freezing my ****ing balls off, duder. When I got out of the elevator I noticed the first floor was way different from the second.

The walls were black. So black. I thought if I touched them I'd get ink on my hands. Not only that but there were TVs hanging on them near the ceiling. ****ty-*** TVs too. All of them were just static. All the rooms were still empty though...

but not? They were a lot warmer then the hallways and the furniture was different. Rather then beds they just had like a bunch of uncomfortable looking chairs with straps all over them. Actually, I'm sitting on one right now. Anyway, I decided Melnick is a ****ing retard or I got the wrong hospital so I'm getting the **** out of here.

Ah...I could of sworn the elevator was right here. No...no it was right here. HEY! HEY! JOHN! CAN YOU HERE ME? JOHN! JOHN! MY RECEPT-

68/50 & 48/30 F/S

Ninja Events F/S

Bring me Oakleys!!!!!
Old 07-16-2009, 09:54 PM #16
pballin16
FelizNavidon't

Annual Supporting Member
pballin16 is a Moderator
pballin16 donated to help Peyton Trent
pballin16 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pballin16 posts videos on PbNation
pballin16 is an NCPA player
pballin16 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by fooshoooo View Post
anyone remember that thing on nick where they would be around a campfire and tell scary stories is that the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.?
Are you afraid of the dark.

Originally posted by K-9: :)<3 Clay
Hes my favorite Modder, and this **** better be quoted
Justin Bieber beaten by Selena Gomez-Video!
Old 07-16-2009, 09:54 PM #17
JT man24325
IworkatJason'sretardfarm

JT man24325 helped look for balloons
JT man24325 is playing at Living Legends III
not scary but story time will keep me in this thread
Old 07-16-2009, 09:55 PM #18
acepb
Swagswagswagschwag

acepb is a Paintball photographer
acepb plays in the APPA beginner division
acepb has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
acepb has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
In America there was a mass murder. Policemen went to investigate. Trying not to tread on the bodies, the police took pictures of each one. One policemen saw something on the opposite wall but he couldn't read it. He walks over to it and sees the numbers "7734" in calculator form, written in blood. When taking pictures of this he turned his camera upside-down and told an approaching police officer. When he pointed with the hand that the camera was in, he accidentally took a picture of the upside-down numbers. The policeman was about to delete the picture when he realized something. The numbers were now a word. It was, Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And Id like to take a minute just sit right there Ill tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air
"Originally posted by DyePaintballer2k11: I said vehicles, not garbage."
Old 07-16-2009, 09:57 PM #19
worrchild387 (Banned)
i luff teh gurl scowtz

worrchild387 helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by tareqx2_v2 View Post
i dont get it
Old 07-16-2009, 09:59 PM #20
Karnivor'sFan

Karnivor'sFan is playing at Living Legends III
Karnivor'sFan owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Karnivor'sFan supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by fooshoooo View Post
stop i wont be able to sleep at night
**** i should have stopped reading ****

That is the key to life."
Old 07-16-2009, 10:00 PM #21
JudoGuy7
Turn on Tune in Drop out

Quote:
Originally Posted by acepb View Post
In America there was a mass murder. Policemen went to investigate. Trying not to tread on the bodies, the police took pictures of each one. One policemen saw something on the opposite wall but he couldn't read it. He walks over to it and sees the numbers "7734" in calculator form, written in blood. When taking pictures of this he turned his camera upside-down and told an approaching police officer. When he pointed with the hand that the camera was in, he accidentally took a picture of the upside-down numbers. The policeman was about to delete the picture when he realized something. The numbers were now a word. It was, Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And Id like to take a minute just sit right there Ill tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air
YOU MOTHER****ER

SO MUCH"
Originally Posted by cabaniss1991: "dude, either way hes obviously a badass so just lay off"
Closed Thread